Feels thread anybody. Will post greentext if interest is shown. Feeling like shit tonight

Feels thread anybody. Will post greentext if interest is shown. Feeling like shit tonight.

Consider interest shown, Op

Keep bumping and it shall be yours.

I as well am interested, OP. Share your story so we can commiserate.

Significant interest has been shown

We all got depression. Just gotta vent that shit

This thread is lacking in feels

Severely lacking...

this thread is dying, just like i am inside

Abandon thread I guess. There aren't enough feelsy people tonight it seems

> I've known this girl for a couple years, but she just starts to talk to me
>She's a grade below me, therefore she can't got to ball without a senior date
>One day at a school practice she asks me who I'm taking to ball
>I say nobody
>She says that I should take her
>I initially think it's a joke
>Realize it's not, I tell her I'll take her if I go, but I'm probably not going to go because of a State competition
>Time goes by...
>She asks if she can take pictures with me and she later asks me to go to dinner with her and some of the women's team
>Go to dinner because I am friends with some of the girls
>I get her snapchat and #
>Ball passes
>I plan to ask her out to make up for it
>It seems like everything she says indicates that she actually likes me
>Friends agree and egg me on
>Her friend asks my friend if I like her
>My friend says "yeah, kind of"
>To which the girl's friend says that that C (the girl I like) probably doesn't like me in that way"
>My friend tells me what happened, I feel like I got kicked in the stomach
>I can't believe that I misread everything
>I've never been in a relationship, but I thought this was obvious
> She's been snapchatting me a lot
> Posting pictures of us
> theNewHope.jpg
>Then I hear she made out with this guy at a party
>Why do I leave myself exposed like this?
>I can't stop thinking about her
>Now I feel like I shouldn't put her on the spot because I care about her
>Also I am heading out to college in a couple months

Probably sounds pathetic, but I am usually very paranoid about people's motives and I actually was about to make a move. I naively thought she wanted me to take her to ball because she liked me, not because of the prestigious college I am going to, not because of my athleticism, and not because she just wanted a pass to be able to go to the dance. I just wanted to get this out of my system.

You should have asked earlier
Don't wait on that shit

I have a story much like yours, friend.
It is indeed a sad feeling.

I just feel like people are full of life and I am a drain on them. I just sit at home and play video games by myself, pathetic...

Awwwwww dude im sorry man. the heart is the most fickle and disappointing thing in life, but its hope for love is what keeps us pushing.

>Was going to post this before, but thread died.
>Feels appropriate
Depression definitely hits some a lot harder than it does others. I myself have been thinking about suicide recently, thinking about how utterly pointless my existence is. I just have a severe feeling of inadequacy compared to others, but I have one reason to stay alive and fight it. And that would be my girlfriend. I have found the absolute most perfect human one could ever find. Through all of my depressed moods where I just feel like not going on any more, she's there. And she listens. No matter what I'm going through, she's there to love me. And some here have no idea whatsoever just how good it feels to be truly loved. There's no better feeling on the face of this planet. No achievement, no victory, no feeling of lust can amount to how amazing it feels to have someone who thinks about you all the time and just wants to be with you. I still suffer through depression the same as you all, but I have a shoulder to cry on, someone who will just hold me and give me the will to live on. I feel that this is what you all lack. You just have to keep fighting through the hard times until you find someone who will truly love you. I might sound like a faggot, but I feel that the solution is love, Sup Forumsros. It'll be hard, but you just have to find love

Yesterday was my birthday, but it didn't feel like a good day. More like a "spent another year depressed" kind of day. I just been felling like crap for a while. Also dumping some pics

My friend is too paranoid too sleep, so he called me and woke me up. We just talked about how school shooters are bad at killing people.

I struggle a lot with depression and anxiety and I cant stop giving up. I cant get it out of my system that im going nowhere and continuing to go nowhere forever. I just feel hopeless and stuck, and therapy and medication arent helping much.

>Be me
>16 year old kissless virgin
>Beta as fuck
>Live in small town America just 60 miles outside of Chicago
>Community is really tight knit, nobody moves in nor do they move out
>Attend small community high school of about 1500 people
>You get the picture
>Always be that kid that is quiet that nobody talks to
>Except for my fake friends who like me just for the answers and help I can provide them with
>Be smart and in smart classes which makes loneliness that much more worse
>Finals week comes up
>All of a sudden this qt3.14azn girl who had been my neighbor for as long as I could remember comes up to me
>Class we are studying for is chemistry which I was good at and she was not
>She asks me for my notes because she knows I take them well
>Be a bit skeptical about it at first because people have pulled this on me before
>Reluctantly agree
>She moves real close to me and looks me dead in the eyes for a good 10 seconds
>Really cute gaze about her eyes, made me melt inside but thought she just wanted my notes
>Think nothing of it until next day
>Get notes back and think to myself that this is odd
>Open notebook
>Her number is written there with a little heart next to it
>SoHappy.rar
>Go home and text it
>It is her
>She tells me that she wants to get to know me better and wants to go outside for a walk together
>Say I can't because strict parents and studying for finals
>10:00 PM roles around
>Text her asking to sneak out
>She agrees
>We meet in her yard
>We both decide to walk down the street to this little sled hill overlooking a pond that we used to play on as kids
>Get there
>She lies down in the grass beside me
>Puts her hand on my chest and whispers into my ears that she's always liked me and never had the courage to say anything
>She rests her head on my chest
>Kisses me passionatly and drifts off
>I do the same
Wake up
I'm still a 21 year old kissless virgin
Tfw this happened to me yesterday
Tfw Happiest I've been in years

Its OP btw

Man that really sucks

Why?

Fuck, man
that hit me

That's a sad story OP, I can't give you advice because my anxiety prevents me from talking to people I like because I fear they will think it's weird I messaged them. Best advice I can give is forget about her when you go to college.

Fuck dude dreams are the worst. They trick and bend until you break. Im glad you were able to be happy from it, at least for a little while

Happy late birthday user :)

The feeling of her soft and passionate breaths against my chest was like none other

I felt my anger melting away

Then my alarm clock woke me up

Now I'm just an angry loner.

Nice trips.

He says that he can't bare to try and sleep, because he constantly thinks that there is something else in the room.

I told him he is a pussy.

Thata why its so hard for me to get out of bed every day. I just want to stay in bed and dream away life, yknow

that made me pause.

He prolly is. Nah poor guy, is there any reason that he thinks there might be someone there?

Agreed. I've spend entire lucid dreams living out my love fantasies that I never got to experience,.

Thanks man, the worst part about it was that I saw a future with her and she fed my dreams. My hopes got built up so high and I was truly happy, just to be dashed onto the ground by one sentence. It will be hard to forget her, especially since she still contacts me.

Just a reminder to those who are hurt or feelig hurt
You're not alone.

Recently moved from a girl I have been talking too for a bit, I only really started talking to her much this year. We had lots in common and she broke up with her boyfriend not too long after we met. I never got the balls to ask her out and now that I am gone from her she is all I really think about now but its already too late.

Yeah dude like today I stayed in bed till 4pm just dreaming of anything but the emptiness of depression that I woke up to

Yea I bet that really sucks that she keeps in contact with you. I tried talking to a girl I liked recently and it was so devastating to see how disinterested they were with their one word responses. That's why I like dreaming because it's everything I want that I can't have.

These dreams are the most bittersweet, the feeling of being just close to someone tears my heart. I feel for you op.

Haven't had insurance in a while and can't afford my meds. Just looking for a reason to really smile at this point.

happy birthday for yesterday man

His dad is very anxious as well, so he also probably has something like that.

He is so bitter and unhappy with women, he flip-flops from needing a girl too much, to not wanting any women in his life at all.

He says I'm the only one he talks to anymore.

As this user said, there's no better feeling than being loved
>Be me. 16 year old fag with no friends
>Get a girlfriend
>Differentstory.rar
>She loves me and I love her(yeah we're only 16. Whatever)
>When I'm depressed, she's there for me. Tells me she loves me and tries everything to brighten my day
>She doesnt have a good living situation. Broke af parents that don't care for her
>She still tries her absolute best to make people happy, especially me
>Feelsgood.jpeg
>No matter what she loves me and it helps my depressed self sleep at night
>Learn she's moving
>Eh. It won't be that far we can still see each other
>10 hour drive away
>Realize I'll never see her again
>Realize that the one person that loved me. The one person that would even talk to me was going to be gone
>Waiting for the day she moves is the most painful thing
>She leaves tomorrow
>I don't know what I'll do with myself
>To have something like that taken away

I actually had a dream with her and we were at some sort of dimly lit party. I just remember standing across from her and her saying "I love you" and I was able to say "I love you" back. I got this feeling of warmth and being close to someone that I had never experienced before. I woke up crying. I honestly don't care about sex, I just want to be able to share souls.

Sorry for the shit green text Sup Forumsros. Haven't done one before

Sometimes dreams feel to surreal. And it saddens me because I know that they're dreams and not reality

Tell me about yourself

Maybe it's time that he go see a professional

>23
>lives alone
>no family
>no relationship
>lost job
>getting evicted next week
>running out of hope fast

To much of a wimp to an hero

Is suicide by cop viable? Success rates? Can't think of any other way to go.

If you're white probably not

Pish, I don't think he would take well to that. He is not a used tissue like you guys.

Become a bum you ass.

Reminds me of something I scribbled down ages ago. This is poetfag, some of you may have seen this one before.

Vision.

We're laying down together on a couch. We can barely keep our eyes open. It's late. The television is on. An old chick flick we never saw or some old public program is playing. The room is dark. The lights of the television create a dim aurora of flashing scenes on the wall behind us. The whole room is poorly lit with interchanging blue and white. I hug her, loosely, as she continues to nearly fall asleep. The screen seems small and distant from the couch. The sound fades every time we come close to rest. I lay behind her, squishing myself into the abyss of the loose cushions, freeing up some space for her. My head is behind hers, and I can just barely see the whole screen. I can faintly smell the hair products she uses. Every time she smiles, I smile. After almost an hour of battling exhaustion, she gives in, and I follow quickly.

The italic.

I fell in love in a dream last night.
Upon a transitioning in the dream, I lost her.
And I did everything I could to come back to her.
I took over my dream. And I couldn't recreate her.
And then I woke up.
And realized, that it doesn't matter. I can't get her back.
And thus I've decided to treat every human this way.
Like one day they may mean the whole world to me.
And then the next moment I'll never see them again.
You don't know when a person will die. Or when a person will just decide that they're done.
I don't mean you need to fall in love with every person.
You don't have to grow over attached to every person you meet.
Because then you just hurt yourself.
But you need to show every person that you meet, love.
Because one day life will transition.
And you'll try to bring back whatever there once was.
And you'll do everything to come back.
And it just won't work.
Things don't work that way.
You'll realize that.

anybody interested in the story of a non-american who came to america only to get his heart crushed? will greentext if interest...

Please don't kill yourself. At least do something to help others and maybe you will learn to help yourself. If I were you I would go on a trip to South America in some of the poorest places and just try to help the people. The people there find there joy from each other, not materialistic things. Maybe you can learn from them. Go help orphans in third world countries, help protect reservations, DO something. That's what I would do if I hit rock bottom. I would risk my life for others instead of just ending it because if I did die in my endeavors, at least it was for a noble cause. You can donate your blood/plasma, be a testing person for drug companies, and etc. in the mean time to get you on your feet financially. I'll pray for you tonight.

ofc share away

21 year old UNI student. Never had a relationship before and am very quiet. Friends say I'm creepy and remind them of Walter White. Very lonely.

Happy birthday man! I've never been thrown a birthday party, and I've only been to two parties in my 19 years of living. You get used to the isolation

I also am feeling a bit feely this evening. well, not just this evening. last three or four years of my life especially but, realistically, I can't remember a time when I didn't feel like this.

I have no words to describe what's happening to me. I'm 25 and I have three kids. the most recent is from a different mom to whom I am currently engaged. first kid is subject of custody/child support battle, and the second one was adopted by another family after he was born.

I also hate kids. like, to the point where I'm starting to have serious concerns about the homicidal and suicidal urges which haunt me constantly.

and I just don't know what the fuck I'm doing anymore. one might call it depression. I can't get excited about anything anymore. I'm never in the mood for sex which, among an infinite number of other things, causes endless arguments with the wife-to-be.

the only way I can even come close to feeling ok is to drown myself in alcohol and nostalgia (replaying all the video games and tv shows that were memorable when I was younger.) but as one might imagine, the effects of the aforementioned vanish rapidly when I wake the next morning.

my fiancee is currently at a bar drinking her heart out with some friends of hers who got married today, and with them is some guy she fucked last year while we were split up. he just happened to be a part of the wedding party.

so here I am, Mr. babysitter who got kicked out of said wedding when the kids started making a fuss. kids won't sleep, fiancee won't talk to me, nobody else cares enough to even bother with how I'm doing.

and I'm sitting here wondering if the next circle of hell would be any worse than this, because clearly I'm already a few circles in. I shudder to even imagine what my soul did to deserve this assery.

but my story doesn't matter, because nobody will ever hear about it anywhere else. nobody will care.

I'm just here to tell you guys that it could be worse. don't trust hoes.

>used tissue
Lmao just saying, he could really benefit from therapy and maybe medication. If his anxiety is affecting his sleep then it is affecting his health and that is not good. Just mention it to him you might be a great help

Nobody wants to hear it Ja'Far.

I lose pretty much everything next week. I have no money to get anywhere. No vehicle to get anywhere. No friends as I was a shut in while at high school before I dropped out. There isn't anyone to turn to at this point. I would love to do these things rather than throw my life away but I don't have a way to do them. I've not been able to afford my anti depressants in over a month. The world is literally crumbling around me with no sign of relief

What's your first name?

have exact same story op, just took someone else to that ball and its the same thing

keep this thread alive Sup Forumsros. non-american's greentext coming...

shit man that hit me hard, im reading this right before bed too

will do

this explains a lot for me taking molten half hour showers

You didn't have shit to begin with, so throwing away the only thing that really matters is dumb.

Fuck the south Americans.

Beautiful user

Brian

I want to kill myself but I'm too scared to follow through with it

I have had a experience just like yours, but if you truly like this girl just ask her out the worst she can say is no and if your worried that something is going to happen you're headed off to college anyways

There is hope. There has to be. Or else, what was it all for?

My story
Be me, broke cause need drugs
Rob a store, lay low for 4 days
heatsoffme.gif
Baby mama make me drive her to welfare office to get more money because we're black can't work
Flashinglights.jpg
Shit! cops behind me
Pocket illegal gun.png
Officer: You have a broken tail light sir
Me: Fuck you honky. I'm strapped I won't hesitate to regulate.
Officer: Please keep your hands where I can see them.
Reachforgun.webm
Cop shoots me four times
Gf: i is a nigger we see and commit crimes 100x a day not phased.bmp
Lightbulb.jpg
Gf: he a good boy, dindu nuffin (i tape dis I'm in watermelons and fried chicken fo life!)
Mfw become a terrorist organization martyr
Mfw biased media fictionalizing me as a Black Lives Matter hero is replaced by other nigger shooting shit up
SadfaceEmoji.bmp

(you win)

1/4
>be me
>ever since 12 years of age, i never felt at home in my country. i always felt i was born amongst the wrong people. I love my country and everything, but i just felt like i didn't belong there.
>finish highschool with outstanding grades and a killer resume filled with extra-academic achievements to boot.
>get accepted into multiple universitites easily.
>travel to america for Uni.
>finally feel at home.
>had a bad recent experience with relationships, swear to not get into any such shit here. plan to study, make friends and have a nice time.
>yeahright.mp3
>semester starts, second day of class. Had to take this bs class all freshmen have to take. it's a gen ed.
>bored as fuck even before get to class. Am a bit early because punctual and shit.
>enter girl. Let's call her S.
>S walks in, and time seems to slow down. she looks around the room for a seat, then picks one right across frrom me. (chairs are arranged in a U shape)
>jawdrop.gif
>S starts walking to her chair, does a hair flip right before she sits.
>rightintheheart.jpg
>still, remember the shit i went through back home. comtrol myself.
>have a shitty introduction thing. tell everyone my nickname (real name difficult to pronounce). Tell them where i'm from, hobbies and whatnot.
> S does the same. Learn that she was a ballerina and a cheerleader in Hs. Loves dogs
>justkillmealready.xml
>anyways, class goes on. don't approach her after class because don't wanna get involved with girls.
>secretly look forward to next class.
>see that she's a bit early to class this time as well. also, a bit better dressed.
>fluttering eye-contact throughout the class. notice she's blushing a bit (she's pale af, so there.)
>this goes on for the whole week. we make eye contact, but no one initiates talks.
>next week, instructor puts us two together in a group for some bogus activity.
>finally talk to her. can tell she's obviously nervous.

Go to a near church, maybe they will help you. I wish I could do more to help you, you seem like a decent guy. Things may seem dark, but you can survive this. If you need money maybe consider the military, as undesirable as that may be. Go on reddit and go to the personalfinance subreddit, post your situation. You may find some ways to get enough money to do what you think matters. Best of luck and remember that you have people thinking of you.

Hi Brian, I'm Brianna. How funny, I have the feminine version of your name. What are your interests?

Its a trap

I know this in't the best place to ask this, but I want some advice.

The other night, I ran into a girl while playing pokemon go. She approched me and we played together for like an hour. She then took me to a bar and bought me a drink, i offered to pay but she refused, she also offered me some weed that I turned down. After that I walked her to her car and she gave me her phone number (not a fake, she called my phone from hers) and we hugged. She said she was going to be out of town for the rest of the week, but that she would text me during her trip, and that she wanted to do something when she got back

It's been 2 days and no word, should I text her? I don't want to seem desperate, but my only relationship experience was with an emotionally damaged chick who cheated on me multiple times, so I have no Idea and I really like her

Pls help

Software programming and reading history

Question! Is it possible to be depressed PAST the point of wanting to kill yourself?
Example! I've had depression all my life (the worst kind, the doctors diagnosed kind) and I have attempted suicide years ago
The sadness boiled away into self hate, which then boiled away into just. Nothing.
A complete lack of emotion, I don't feel hurt by lack of friends, I can't feel anything about it. Whenever the idle thought of "I should just kill myself" comes around, it's always immediately dashed by "ehh, suicide's a waste of time, just like everything else".
Am I a dumb fag or is this common?

This is a feels thread so don't be an asshole