Which do you remember?

Which do you remember?

I sincerely remember reading it as Berenstein.

Barestains

I remember the Berniesandersstainstien bears.

stein

I remember Bearymuchjewbears

Das Jewbleygobblüns

Listen up, faggots, your brain doesn't read every letter of every word.

>Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Because -stain is not a common name ending, but -stein is, most people will read Berenstein even though this is not correct. There is nothing more to this than that.

Wtf is that German stuff you just wrote?

>be me
>5
>hadn't yet met, encountered, or read a stein or stain
>what's "common" wouldn't have colored my judgement
>still read "stein"

Just an excerpt from Mein Kampf.

>implying your mommy or daddy didn't read -stein to you first
>implying you had never heard a last name ending in stein before
>implying you know fuck all about your language development up to that point

Hey guys we've got a linguistics professor here!

We know he's legit 'cause he posted that 1990s chain email about letters in words being out of order

I never miss an opportunity to bring back a good '90s chain letter.

There's never a good opportunity to bring back a....whoa...wait a minute what's happening?

Scroll down

Make a wish!
Now send this to 12 people!

I remember both, but the one I remember even more is The Berenreplytothispostoryourmotherwilldieinhersleeptonightstein Bears

Well in German "Stein" (i.e. stone) would be the correct form. "Stain" isn't a proper word. Then again "Beren" isn't neither so I guess you can't argue like that.

Hey. This may seem random but its related; Does anyone else remember george takei or whatever the gay asian star trek dudes name is dying last year or the year before? I know i do. But apparently he is alive as of yesterday.

what the fug? its berenstein, berenstain doesnt even sound right

those are not bears, those are people with a lot of hair wearing black clown noses

Bump

Now you mention it, I thought he was dead too or at least has AIDS or cancer or something like that.

Yeah hes dead where im from. Im not surr whats going on.