Japan, France, Australia, Korea and Russia. You have 10 seconds to explain yourselves

Japan, France, Australia, Korea and Russia. You have 10 seconds to explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOnZm8pl2KE
youtube.com/watch?v=hPxSx8qdpWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The French Republic was made in opposition to the Catholic Church. That's why French are suspicious when it comes to religion.

Religion for weak.

People want to believe the god for miserable/sad/hopeless life.

I blame the mennonites

'cause we are very progressiv...

>israel

FUCKING KEK

Fuck off fransciscuck

I sometimes think being able to stay blind implies strength and robustness.

Hm?

muhhhh choosen people muhhhhhhh raightfull clay...muhhhh sons of god muhhhhhhh.....

>i dont care a shit about religion

kek. you are literally the most shitties religious people of the world

muh holy land
muh promise land
muh kick kebab out of my promise land torah says

+
muh holy land
muh allah
muh palestine

= 34%

less religious than USA and supposed secular state Turkey. We literally should just nuke Israel, bunch of fucking bullshitters on both sides.

Fucking this, you should've seen the Israeli guy at the UN after the resolution, he took out a bible and shook it in front of everyone saying muh clay.

really? link to video please :)

Religion is the most important for priests, they're elite, minority. Majority is down to earth and materialistic, this is the way it should be in normal society.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOnZm8pl2KE
>tfw getting ready to hear this

youtube.com/watch?v=hPxSx8qdpWA

Why are you even triggered? Israel was created by seculars as a national homeland.

But they claim Palestinian land and violate international law bc muh biblical heritage.

ahahahaha mother of god LOL

>shit in the muslim beehive causing world wide chaos and buttmad

durrrr why you care doh?

Fucking sniff gas

>Be Korean
>popular religion
>Catholic, Protestant
>literally being cucked into believe some kike crook
>Buddhism
>literally being cucked into believe some poo in loo crook
>Confucianism, Taoism
>literally being cucked into believe some Chink crook
At least I would want to believe in religion that comes from my own land but there is none or if there's any, they are as autistic as some random myth that Varg believes in

Japan does religion correctly; instead of some grand monotheistic myth shared with many other countries and moral implications, they've got a religion just for themselves with lots of tradition but that they don't take seriously. Tons of culture, but they aren't drawn towards stupidity because of it.

Wish we in the West could do religion like Japan, but unfortunately paganism was stomped out centuries ago and bringing it back would just be us LARPing.

if aquafresh was on the list it would be china tier dont fool yourself

>palestinian

No such thing.

Why so mad bro, take a deep breath.

What exactly did "we" cause? Middle-East literally didn't affect you before Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and therefore the rise of islamic extremism. And it"s after we made peace with Egypt, Jordan, and signed cease fire with Syria.

There is no god in Russia.

>like you said, no one can change the past
>*hold muh equitable pact of peace with palestine*
>but this is about the future
>don't repeat the mistakes made by your executioners during 3000 years

Seriously that's some yahve-tier hypocrisy

Well, I don't give a shit about religion, is this enough for you?

t. erdogan

You can be religious without thinking its important.

then you aren't really religious.

>international law
>no such thing