WTF is with artists wearing merch that has zero relevance to the music they make?

WTF is with artists wearing merch that has zero relevance to the music they make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kChGBKuJt6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe they just genuinely like those artists? Nah, of course that's not it...

Metal shirts have become a fashion statement amongst mainstream plebs who don't listen to metal. I have no idea why. Probably so they can appear edgy or countercultural by wearing merchandise of some of the most popular bands out there.

The only good side to this is imagining all the metalfaggots having a conniption over all the 'posers' co-opting their style of dress.

I don't know why would a wigger like bones listen to black metal. I might be wrong, yet I highly doubt that he does.

fuck off. being a white rapper doesn't make him a wigger, fred durst is a fucking wigger, not bones.

To be fair, some metal album art merch is beautiful.

bones is genuinly a metalhead tho

>implying people only like one genre
>implying people can only listen to music in the genre they contribute to.

OP you're a massive faggot.

yeah LIL UGLY MANE wears dope death metal shirts

snuggly mane the cute bitch

>people are only allowed to like the same style of music they make.

t. autismo

>don't listen to metal
How do you know they don't?
Because they don't look like one of "your people"?

yeah black metal art can be really tight.
although it creates a shitty stereotype, i can't even blame hipsters for wearing burzum. just hope they don't taint any of my other favorite artists.

>people listening to my favorite artists taint them
>other people are hipsters

How do you know I do/don't?

Because I look like one of "my people"?

The same reason those arena rockstar guitarists would put dead kennedys and other completely unrelated stickers on their guitars.

Have you listened to BONES? He has harsh vocals on a bunch of his tracks.

whatever bonesfag

yeah, but he actually makes metal tho

He made one black metal song lol.

It wasn't too bad though.

Even metal niggaz keep it ghetto clothes-wise

>fuck off. being a white rapper doesn't make him a wigger, fred durst is a fucking wigger, not bones.

triggered bones teens are the best

Fred Durst is not a wigger anymore, he's just a tired bald dadrocker now

BONES is a big fan of MDE so the burzum shirt isn't that weird

He was in a black metal band

It's almost as if music artists are human beings just like you and me, and have different tastes of their own.

a lot of rappers were actually influenced by bands like nirvana
>pic related

wat

>instagram.com/p/BKbzGUigffO/?hl=en
here's a clip of world peace on bones instagram

Ariel Pink, James Ferraro, Bones, and Spooky Black all follow Sam on twitter.

not him, but what does Burzum have to do with MDE?

not much, just that if you think sam hyde is cool and talented, you probably think burzum is cool and talented

there's a reason burzum and mde are all over Sup Forums, you figure it out

You're insanely naive if you think they wear that shit for anything other than fashion

This, especially when they show it off on stage

this is the ultimate autism

t. projecting nu-male who wears band shirts as a fashion accessory

James Ferraro is the chairman of the International Meme Dynamics Observatory though, he is just doing his job.

That's a terrible way to interpret things. Your only reason was basically that you see them both posted on Sup Forums a lot. And then you tried to act all uppity about it like it was a known fact. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're another underage, or retarded.

>giving a shit what logo a person has on their shirt
>giving a shit why they wear it

>sam hyde
I see posts on Sup Forums about this guy a bunch and I have no idea who he is aside from a vague association with Sup Forums?

>That's a terrible way to interpret things.
sorry

>Your only reason was basically that you see them both posted on Sup Forums a lot
yup

>you tried to act all uppity about it like it was a known fact
lol no. i was just admitting i hadn't thought about it much.

sorry man, mde and burzum are completely different. they have no similarities. i was totally wrong, and you my friend, are beyond correct.

educate yourself: why Sup Forums loves him

we all do give a shit, fuck you

sam hyde is a comedian

he doesn't do politics

>youtube
>comedian
pick one and only one

>he doesn't do politics
go to bed sam

Well, he also has an actual comedy tv show on Adult Swim. So that qualifies him as a real comedian.

These people are walking memes, like miley cirus does anything out of her own free will
>KEK

why do you care

youtube.com/watch?v=kChGBKuJt6Q

doing a rap song a karaoke is cheating

Artists listening to music other than the kind they make? No it's impossible! It can't be! You can't listen to anything other than the specific genre you produce or you'll die!

no
why

you dont have to sing