Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros.
It's been a really long day, I lost my virginity. I don't feel like I think I should. It was awkward but quick, maybe five or ten minutes. I didn't cum but she said she did, I think she just wanted it to be over. Kinda hurt my feelings and I feel empty inside.

greentext it user, how old are you?

Was it with your gf or some random chick

Green text or or get the fuck out.

First time always awkward and yuck, worse for the female I hear.
3rd times a charm (if it's within a month or so)
Also, congrats, we did it!

Tell story plox.

>Be me
>19 years old, late bloomer
>I'm not ugly, kinda normal and slim
>Know this girl for a few weeks
>We go on dates, cuddle
>I feel like everything is going to plan
>"Lets do it user"
>Just like that
>Out of the blue
>She rides me for awhile, feels good but not fulfilling.
>Feels like something is wrong.
>She moans and gets off
>Says it was good.
>Looks disappointed
>She sucks me until her jaw is tired
>I don't know how I didn't cum
>I feel bad
>She acts strange all day and night
>Things don't feels the same
>I feel like I let her down
>feelsbadman.png
I just wanted to tell someone, you guys are my friends.

We're not your friends but thanks for telling us the story of how you're a fucking loser

want to feel even worse?

you didn't cum so you're still really a virgin.

Nobody here is your friend buddy

It was my gf basically.

You sound like a loser. Your gf is having sex right now with someone better, Cuck.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I'll need to try again with another chick.

True that

Spotted the newfags

I did my best, it got weird because she's been talking about her exes allot. I don't want to get involved with this shit. Just need to start over with another chick.

i didnt cum first time either iirc, was too hyped / performance anxiety / only thinking of what she would precieve, next time she'll be launched into the wall with the force of a pressure washer.

bs - entering the structure is loss of virginity, dont hafta paint the walls or redecorate the place just hafta be in there.

or use her as practice

Same thing happened to me a month ago but she has bf and didn't believe me when I told her I was virgin

First time is never good, Sup Forumsro. Next time will be better.

No

sorry but no

Well...at least you had sex.

sex is meaningless
spend your days memeing, dumb kid
it's much easier

It will be alright, if she knows that you're a virgin jut let her know you were nervous but still into her. It's important you try to make it up to her and get back into trying again asap, it will be reassuring for both tho try to keep cool about it. The important thing right now is just to have her reassured it's nothing about her, do take the initiative.

Thanks for the advice dudes. I think that might have been what it was, anxiety. I wanted it to be good for her, I like her. She's just been acting odd.

Try not to dump her before you get over this hurdle, it will make a world of difference if you can move on having worked out this glitch rather than be all anxious it could happen again with the next girl...

Thanks user, this advice is pretty solid.

>This needs to be asked
Was it her first time as well?

Cuck Thread..

yes girls sometimes take it personally if you can't get off. even if they know you have a damn good reason for it. like being a stupid virgin, or just having done a bunch of drugs that are known to severely inhibit the ability to cum.
so one time i made it so i was so sensitive i came in half a pump, said 'see how hot and good you are' and got dressed.

Kek is this your fist thread?
Is that why you're announcing it?

Nice trips user.
No, she has had two bf's before me. They are still in contact because of work so it's a weird situation. She just talks about how much she hates them but won't drop the subject.

Thanks mate.
And that really sucks dude you should definitely talk to they got your back man.

Shit happens user.

Who cares? It was your deflowering experience. Starting sexual experiences are commonly known to be lame. Fuck your mom.

can confirm:
if there already insecure it can be awful
>am I not pretty enough user?
turns into either terrible coping mechanisms for her, or slashed tires for you (socially or literally)

==Get back in there and finish the job==

Girls like to complain

I didn't cum my first time either... Nor my 2nd 3rd or 4th. Are you on anti depressants

well the revenge of instant cumming pretty much ended the issue.

...although then she started doing other stupid shit, like getting smashed, stealing a bunch of makeup, then gobbing it on to "look pretty for me", when i had explained to her dozens of times she looked better with none on.
...and waking me up in the middle of the night to yell at me for things i did to her in her dream

tl;dr even girls that are generally sane go crazy over some things