Fucking small town pokemon go ):

Fucking small town pokemon go ):

I'm in a big city surrounded by stops and gyms. What's depressing to me is that a ton of them are at bars and lit up with lures meaning people are partying and playing Pokemon and I'm just sitting in my apartment like a faggot about to go to bed because I'm old and tired and don't have many friends.

Similar situation but not all fucked up over it. Last night ended up heading towards a shit ton of pokestops, turns out they were all in the zoo.

Sucks man. There's literally nothing around on mine ):

Your such a faggot. Go out to those bars and meet other people playing. Poke-stops are hotspots for meeting people, unless of course your an autistic fuck.

So what is this game about? I've been hearing so much talk about it these last few days

Do you play in your geographical area, and can people actually see where you're located while playing?

Meh it's after midnight. I'm about to crash shortly. Maybe tomorrow.

Just download it and be assimilated into the collective.

caught lapris and a few others today

Sucks to suck

>not spoofing GPS

Faggot I had sex with your mom in the ass

Where's this?

You're full of shit faggot. Fucking fag

I had sex with your mom

Brooklyn NY

Faggot my mom is a guy

I pooped my pants you fag

Fuck you fg

Shits easy here

mvpost

I shit porygons u fucking Fgt spoof into New York and get one bitch boi I'm dat fucking boi get off my pokedick

fellow brooklynite here, i never seem to find anywhere as bountiful as this, where is that exactly

I quit and deleted my account

I'll poop in your mom's pants fag

>kek

On Kent and north 8th there's a park, so on the water

>tfw small city
>walk through park
>pidgey and ratatta errywhere
That's it, that's all.

Although I saw some grills walk by a convience store today all playing, walked by to see what they got, fuuggin abra, aw yiss.

Where shmorgusborg will be held tomorrow

Ok porygon Pokemon catcher of here fuck op guys night time is best way to catch rares mmmmk use insence at popular locations and landmarks in your area and farm other people's modules of pokefag out nd ohye when catching pokemanz grab ball and spin in circles curve ballzgive more expzzzzz

those are a fucking shitfest

I take it in the ass and I'm pretty proud

>social gaming that relies on gps
This is fucking retarded. You are fucking retarded.

Assgod

Universities seem to be a good place to be. Even in smaller towns you still have some good pokespots.

Japanese Gardens and Museum, shits got waterfalls and rock gardens. man i love rock gardens

I took a shit in my ass

I am

Dats hot

Only 2 things near me and they're at my local park

Time for a late night walk

Here in Utah got close to articuno and zapdos

BASED
A
S
E
D

I love how everyone's pics are late at night and with no battery. Fuck this game.

Alabama here

Ppl here are strong as fuck now

I zozzled. This game is for weaboo faggot manchildren. Go fuck all your relatives you niggers.

Yeah, I only have 4 stops in my town and zero gyms. lol
I resorted to just downloading bluestacks and playing it on pc. It was working great for a while, but now the servers are fucked, or something and no pokestops work, and I can't battle at any gyms, and I can't catch ANY pokemon. The keep escaping each time.

Top of my list so far Bama

How do i find legendaries or eggs?

My friend outside Salt Lake is cleaning up too. Fuck you guys.

You're just jelly

I have literally nothing out here in the styx

Oh yeah mormon temples are gyms haha

how to use lucky patcher for free coins?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Damn Gina, what level are you

>triggered

This

Nah I'm all gravy baby

Anybody having issues with pokestops not giving any items?

Fuck you and all the normie fag and bitches who are flocking to this goddam fad

P.s. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

seconded

Team Mystic Fullerton, California here

Because you gave me a (You)

i had that issue a bit today, if you spin it and it doesnt give anything, its probably server lag and you got stuff without it telling you

Its not even that. He caught an abra day 1 and got a nice haul from his apt complex parking lot earlier tonight. I walk around for an hour and get 12 ratatas and 8 weedles

Are all of them high level now?

Sometimes But I just wait for like another minute and it goes

What is this GPS spoofing you speak of??

Did you have any gym issues?
I try battling but it goes back to the trainer/pokemon view as soon as the battle starts. I haven't been able to battle once, also, I stopped being able to catch any pokemon lol.. they all bust out and flee. It's fucking annoying.

(You) shod join the waifu claiming threads user. Tons of em.

I've met so many people today. Just play the game the way it's meant to be played.

no possible way this could go wrong... like some creeps baiting children... better than candy...

they aren't all high level but you definitely get some that are higher level. you get a pokemon that is 398-419 and evolve it and it will give you one that is 1000+

Does anyone know what pressing on the pokemon game does? I know it makes a little blue circle but does that do anything?

Word

is incense any good in an area where you get about a pokemon an hour

back in my day, we played indoor like a bunch of faggots

From my house 1/2

Yeah bro

This guy loves the cock

kek'd

Fuck Pokemon, I'm playing Brave Exvius

More like touching yourself while you cry faggot

I live in the suburbs and the nearest pokestop for me is a fuckin water-tower and a church

Someone had a lure literally outside my house. Go outside and look around, say "hey" cuz we're all playing and just being nice. The faggots don't even address me.
Walk around and go back home and play Pokemon on my DS.
Fuck this

Should've shook your dongle at them violently

I'll suck your dick, faggot

I bet queer

You don't even have to rim me in return but I wont say no if you want to.

lol same every gym in my town are churches

If it will make you feel better you can fuck my grandma.

tu cute :3

I was just watching a Pokémon Go stream where a guy witnessed a murder as he pulled into a church because there was a pokéstop there. Youtube name AlexRamiGaming go to the end of the video to hear it

fake and gay

Where u at? That literally looks like my map right now, road for road