Guys my group of friends all pretend to rape each other be we aren't gay they even have a team called the cream team...

Guys my group of friends all pretend to rape each other be we aren't gay they even have a team called the cream team who are the best rapers. How unusual is this do any other groups of friends do this? Pic related its me getting raped by the leader of the cream team

My fucking sides! This is my favorite post I've seen in a long time on here

Posts*

Dude I wish I was joking, there are holes in my walls from all the rape that happened throughout my senior year

I was part of the Ass Rams back in 2011. Only got tagged 3 times.

The way you phrased the original post there is no way this is real or not b8

Dude I swear to fucking God. I'm trying to see if other ppl do this shit

Usually I only play this game with my uncle. He says not to tell anybody though because the game isn't as fun with 3 people and if I tell anyone they will want to play too

One night we had rape fest 2016 and just about every friend in our group got raped by the cream team, including myself and the 4 members of the team refuse to rape each other

sometimes these type of groups were molested and placed near each other to go through therapy! sometimes its done this way if youve been raped as a kid and havent noticed but the police are given a bit of time in order for you to remember if you have been raped or not!

None of us has been raped, we think that it's a way of showing dominance, since the 4 members of the cream team are good at wrestling and it's hard to escape their rapes, it's like we do it instead of fist fighting to see who can rape/ who can escape the rape

or they were raise by christians as dumb as they can be one the partioners will teach a young curious boy what it means to have butt play and be gay so he will step behind you and bend you over then teach you what rape is by doing what ur friends are doing!

So when you say pretend, do you pretend he's raping you but everyone keeps their clothes on, or is it more like you are getting boned in the ass and you pretend it is not consensual? Does anyone involved have an erection?

you dont know that! any uncles or cousins that used to live with you guys or have gone off to "military" school!?

do you have any more pics? this sounds like a really fun group of friends.

>tfw no cream team to rape my boipussy

Lol some group of friends joke around like that, none as committed as your friends op, but thats nothing completely out of the ordinary

at my military boarding school we sort of did this kind of funny gay shit, like beating up humping and just humiliating lol
good but really fkn gay times

This kind of behavior was pretty common among the guys at my HS. My friend group did a lot of stuff similar to this. Some seriously gay ahit if you think about it but it was all just for laughs

then two of us ended up coming out as bi so that probably explains a bit of it

It's more like they will tackle you unexpectedly and dry hump the fuck out of you against your will, we are all 18+ but we have a 16 year old friend who has been pounded to oblivion idk if it's illegal or not since our clothes are on

go ask a cop about your story!

It is a really fun squad but I don't have any more pics bc the rule i, if they catch you taking a pic you get raped by the whole cream team not just Carl

you americans really are a bunch of gay cunts

loling so hard

> you get raped by the whole cream team not just Carl
my fucking sides this made the entire thing 100% better

This is me and Carl he forced me to smile in this pic or he threaten to rape me again, this was right after the pic I posted

lmfao this is so troll

You can also see one of the holes he made in the wall during a rape in this pic ^

u wat m8

This fucking thread

Try telling that to my dad who has holes all over his holes all over his house bc his son and friends play rape each other

How many members total does the Cream Team have and what skill level must you reach to join

4 members, 3 white and one black guy. They said I can't join because I don't pound hard enough and I can't escape it when they rape me. It sucks bc once you're in, you have complete protection from other rapers and they won't rape you

>skill level

my fucking sides are raping me!

WHY

Like I said I think it's some kind of dominance display, unless Carl and the creamers are secretly gay but I doubt it we all have girlfriends

Post pics of holes

There has to be some closet fag among you

>Greeks invented sex, but the Italians introduced it to women
>Loads of gay sex tourism
>Morrissey
>Berlin
Ok, user.

I'm at work right now but you can see one of them in the pic of me and Carl (king cream), the biggest one I had to hide by moving my bed in front of it bc my dad would be like okay where are all these holes coming from and I can't look him in the eyes and explain this shit

Hands down the gayest shit I've ever heard of..... Fucking kill yourself if you think you're not all homos.

OP, you are a top tier Faggot.
Keep it up, giving us those kek's

>you have complete protection from other rapers and they won't rape you

lmao

1. everyone take pants off
2. play game
3. ??????
4. profit

Say that to the cream team Carl will have you in a leg lock while Darrell beau and Jordan pound you from all angles

Source: it's happened to me

Anybody ever pop a hard-on?

carl is one mean bitch look at that rape hole in the wall

Everyone is weird in their own way, but that's really weird, wrong, and mentally unhealthy

No. The reason I can't Escape them is bc I'm laughing my fucking lungs out while it's going on as well as everyone else In the room bc like I said we just do this for the laughs

This is future ylyl material

god dammit dude

When did the bro raping start?

Someone start screen capping this this.

>we just do it for the laughs
>Takes many dicks in the ass, for the laughs

OP, there is nothing in your words that doesn't make you any less than the biggest Faggot in the whole world.
Quit lying to yourself and admit you just love the dick and move on.

you're a faggot

Have you thought about doing a rape training camp for a couple of weeks to try to get up to their level?

Nope, I'm willing to bet some of you are closet homo's or bi's and are to oppressed to admit it.

If you're not homo or bi then you're just a victim. Good luck with that, OP.

Alright since some of y'all are getting keks out of this imma tell y'all the story of the morning after rape fest 2016, which was in january I believe. My girlfriend came sleep at my house that night and then after breakfast, we went to Richards house where the rape fest took place. As we are walking in, I told her look my friends do this thing where they rape each other ect.. So just be prepared if you see that bulkshit. We walk in to the house to hear the 16 year old friend screaming for Carl to get off of him, she sees him getting pounded, legs in the air, by the whole cream team. She couldn't believe her eye. Just as we are thinking about leaving, Carl grabs my leg and pulls me into the room. I was cream teamed in front of my own gf

Pic related it's me and my gf, she's so sweet and doesn't deserve to see what she saw

Is that Tim?

>we just do this for the laughs

>Not that strange

Most guys/ friends play rape each other. It's in the same spectrum of peeing together.

August last year. Carl raped me one on one with no body else to laugh at what was happening, kinda weird now that I think about it

Screencap pls, Im on mobileee

>Carl and the creamers

my fucking sides are gone

Yeah someone please cap or archive this thread. This is socfunny

no. nO. Nononononononono this has to be bait
>I was cream teamed in front of my own gf
No way this is n0t b8

How the hell did you get that, OP?She looks good.

It's going to be weird when you find out she's been hanging out with the cream team without you

Good job, user. She's good looking. You can be sure your gay rape friends won't try to steal her from you.

But you getting dominated by other men is gonna give her the notion that you are inferior, that's not good. You need to become the raper. Go forth and rape!

damn dude me and my friends would do this type of shit we thought we were the whole ony ones haha, sorry the gf had to see i know that shits rough

I promise this isn't bait. we started dating long before the cream team and raping was a thing

Bro, are you retarded dude?

cream team is as gay as OP, SHes prob with CHad or Tyrone getting some hetero Dick.

No bro I'm working with some lumber my straight sex life isn't lacking but I see my friends more than her so the cream team has their way with me more than I do with her unfortunately

How did she react to this?

now that I can see your face better I can see why they wanna rape you

She was like I don't care what you say, your friends are gay so stop trying to convince me they aren't lol

my fucking sides

OP has a feminine face, soft features, technically he's a cute in a girls term

This....... Is fucking hilarious.I Haven't had a good laugh in awhile. Have you ever thought about writing for shows?

>the cream team has their way with me more than I do with her unfortunately

This absolutely has to be bait, some poor Mexican is having his face associated with this now

She is right you know... If all of this is thrue, you obviously posted this because deep down you know this is not right. Also, you don't really like it but play it off cool because you don't want to face it.

Me and my friends, who moslty work out, usually go on our friend whos black, or on one of our mates who is the weakest haha, so yes i feel u OP

Put me in the /r/Sup Forums thread

> good head shape
> What appears to be some kind of freckles
> Cute nose & smile
OP cute confirmed

Gonna post another pic of me and my gf along with another story. One night, we were swimming in our friends pool, where they have a big plush frog as a pool toy for the little kids. Carl like to claim that this frog is his girlfriend, so me and my buddy Matt (16yo) pretended to gang bang it. Carl says oh yeah watch imma get y'all back. Fast forward six hours later, we walk into a small bedroom and Carl closes and locks the door behind him and says "let the pounding proceed. He tackles me and while my legs are flying into the air. I break our friends ceiling fan. He continues to rape me in front of friends and new acquaintances, switching me in different positions. And then Matthew got it even worse. The broken fan has scratched Carl's hands and made him bleed, but he held Matt down and pounded him hard. Getting blood on both of their t shirts. This was the night before our high school graduation

Awhile back my friend grinded in my dick while I was trying to call someone,it was a joke and most of my friends pin each other down and touch their asses but not in a gay way

fucking kek

fick dich haha

w-what happened to .. to Matthew, OP?

She's gorgeous man, don't lose her.

He said he's not gonna hang out with us if at least 2 of the 4 cream team members are together. Pretty good policy I guess but I'm used to it now

how the fuck u get such a hot ass girlfriend

OP can i date both of you

>let the pounding proceed
Kek

>I guess but I'm used to it now
fucking kek

We been together a long time man we are just so close she doesn't judge me for any of this shit