Pokemon Go location thread let's go

Pokemon Go location thread let's go
92833, CA Reporting in.

95204, Stockton, California.

Team Mystic BTW

92592 temecula ca nigga

Goddamn stop making Pokemon GO threads, there are like 3 of them active right now. Also go to Sup Forums or /vg/ if you really want to talk about it with others. I'm pretty sure everyone on Sup Forums and /vg/ is circle jerking over the game.

It isn't even that fun, I got bored within an hour and it gives fat people an excuse to go exercise. Or it gives unemployed NEETS a reason to leave the house, because you have to go walk and shit to find pokemon. You're pretty autistic if you spend several hours a day walking around your city looking for pokemon, especially in the blazing ass heat.

I'd rather sit in my air-conditioned house on the internet or playing a video game then walk around playing a game that has no objective, the only thing you get is bragging rights.

>"Oh look at me I caught over 100 pokemon and I'm a level 20 trainer, fear me."

Nobody's really going to care, it's just going to show that you have no life and you invest way too much time into the game.

That's cuz you are a fat lazy fuck you nigger

90620, make this thread tomorrow, it's 1am

leave it to a Sup Forumstard to tell someone to do something. Fuck you. why don't you go to /vag/ and report in

91007 ca fam

No don't GO to Sup Forums or /vg/ either. They are not wanted there.

92530 Lake Elsinore faggot

02301 in MA bitches.

I need help. I don't understand how to find pokemon. I figured out the footprints are an indicator of how far away the pokemon is. Is there anything showing what direction I need to go? Does it even matter? So confused.

Just keep walking until the footprints get smaller. That's all you get lol.

direction doesnt matter supposedly. As long as you go X amount of meters then you should find that pokemon or something at least

Well I walked away from a pokemon before so I don't think that's the case.

58703 Minot ND Reporting in

Ah well, Im not too sure. sorry bruh, just goin off of second hand info

98201 Everett WA just downloaded this shit dont know wtf I'm doing

98103 north Seattle here. What don't you understand?

MODS Where's the Pokemon Go board???

Hey, I'm from Everett, but just moved to Cali

I think I'm figuring it out, I read some tutorials online.

Cool, Go catch some shit!

91752, Team Mystic.

>91752
Decent drive from you. Sadly 19 M no car.

92587 Canyon Lake nigga

>go down to the bars to catch some pokemon while seeming social
>meet lots of people playing pokemon go
>enter restaurant trying to catch a magmar
>qt chef keeps triyng to sell me food
>i cave and buy cake
>mention i only came in for pokemon
>asks for my number on the way out
>claims its for a website they want to make where they sel lrare pokemon once trading is up

im hoping its ulterior cuz no reason to trust me over anyone else playing considering half hte people there do.

>92833

hey OP. hollywood here. 90028.

neighborinos. any fun pokemon down there?

Eevee is always popular
Krabby
Got a slowpoke today
Cubone
Bellsprout
Rhyhorn
Meowths are kinda common
Kabuto is aorund
dodrio/doduo is kinda common
zubat and pidy and Rattata galore

what i did field test kabuto was the first one i found and i got a few here and there. havent seen him lately though. had 85 mons and they're all gone now. but im catching up. evolutions way easier now for sure.

no luck with water types, i only get those from hatching.

doduo is hella common here. i think they are trying to amke birds and cats and dogs seem common cuz of the city aspect, but doduo got kinda grouped in with that.rattata are everywhere here but i managed to avoid em somehow.

clefairy seems only available in the gay district, i wish i was joking.

got a jolteon and an eevee.

experience with parks? i went to one today expecting more variety but there wasnt much activity. i went to a legit bronson park though as oppose to the smaller city 'playgrounds' that seem to have ponds on the pokemap

tryna convince my friends to get on the bus, pass around a flask, and just go all the way to santa monica and back catching pokemon hitting up stops etc.

>90028
I frequent a dog park near my house and have gotten almost every pokemon I have there. Not too much variety. I got some geodudes though.

geodudes everywhere for some reason, first one i was able to evolve.

sandshrew are abundant to but im not complaining love me soem sandslash.

whats up wtih gyms? cant figure out how to leave my pokemon there. im at level 10 and found blue gyms but no option to drop off, only fight.

in the field test there was a button on the left that let you drop off. do you have to fight before you can drop off or?

91932, CA

literally the exact same thing you could say about any other game. At least pokemon go takes place outside, faggot.

Yeah you have to 1v1 the pokemon to drop off

Fucking stockton....

ah okay, guessi should battle, the gym pokemon are so fucking strong though it sucks. my strongest is like 425 magmar i caught while talking to the qt chef