I've got shitty neighbors and a shared wall. Here's my story

I've got shitty neighbors and a shared wall. Here's my story.

>First day we moved in, the obviously white trash couple tells us that they: have 9 kids, have 2 dogs that bite, there's 2 additional subrenters, "can get us dank weed" and that they previous neighbors were "assholes".

>First week goes by and the kids are loud, the dogs are barking and they just love to play loud music. we go over and ask them to turn it down, they comply.

>A few days go by and it's the same shit, we put up with it for the meantime.

>After a few weeks and asking the neighbors to repeatedly turn down the music we decide to invite one of them for a listen. They agree that it is quite loud inside our house and that they will be more considerate. sweet.

>A week goes by and it's been relatively tame, besides the kids playing on our drive way it's been cool.

>Same shit starts happening, loud music all the time, dogs are being left out barking all day. So we decided to go knock on the door. No one answers, so I knock louder. A 10 year old comes to the door, and I ask if they can keep the noise down (they were antagonizing the dogs and blasting music). They mumble "ok" close the door and the noise stops.

>A couple days go past and as I'm walking my dog (with out a leash) with my friend, into my house, my neighbor remarks "You should put your dog on a leash". my dogs a Yorkie, and very obedient, so wtf?. Anyways my friend says back "You should keep your music down". "Well il burn your fucking house down" lolwut were attached, anyways we just walk inside flabbergasted.

>Same shit keeps happening, but now I'm pissed. I start telling the kids to get off our lawn and driveway any chance I get. I over hear a few domestic fights on the front yard and notice the children go unsupervised for hours.

>One night the neighbors music was just extreme, I could hear it in every single room of my house (it's a 3 storey attached). Wtf. I call the police and they show up an hour later.

Continue?

continue, I'm interested

Go on

pls yes

Just call the police repeatedly fam, get the local council involved. Hopefully in the end you can get them evicted.

>Cops show up and ask the neighbors to turn it down, I crack a window so I can hear what's going on. The mom starts saying that weve been harassing them and to stop talking to our kids. They also said they'd call the police on us for being loud.

>The police officer (who's said he's dealt with them before) told them their house is the ugliest thing on the block, to clean it up, be good neighbors and keep the noise down.

>Officer comes over and tells us they are well known and that he has personally dragged one of the tenants out himself.

>Ok cool. 10 minutes pass and they quiet is broke by music. louder then ever before. I call the cops again, they show up, exchange a few "nice words" and give them a 500$ ticket. win

>A few hours later I find the ticket ripped up on my front porch. wtf.

Also forgot to mention these people have broken kids toys, bicycles, a pos unregistered 1990s toyota something in the driveway and a garage full of empties. Makes my house look like shit since we're attached.

Continue?

Yes

stop asking, just post the damn story

Yes, continue please.

Yes

go head

keep going

Continue

>I start calling by law officers on everything. The officer I dealt with was very nice, turns out the car in the driveway was in some sort of violation. cool!

>They also issued several things for all the garbage on their property. but guess what? their renters. so it's the land lords job to take care of the property. but the car will be towed in 2 weeks.

>I decided to consult my lawyer (he did this for free too) and he managed to find the land lords and from my own digging I found the names of the tenants. score

Go on...

Keep going OP

just write it all out

Yes ffs the character limit 2000

more

Bump for you op

fuck op sounds like you got some real shit neighbors. just fuck with them on the downlow, take a shit in the air vent that leads into their house or rape one of his daughters, whatever works.

>omg my neighbor just stabbed me for being a faggot
>ok, so back to my story....

checkd

checked

Bump

No second thoughts, OP

OP here , that's it I'm not continuing the story , anons that pretend to be me just pisses me off

Gotta sleep op hurry up plz

>just over one user
OP, grow some balls.

Yeah right

Hurry up op

you should really leash your dog

Bmup

dont be a faggot op

yeah op, now im starting to think that you have been the asshole in the story

Maybe someone should knock it the fuck off while the story's getting good.

>Turns out the land lords have hired a property management company to get these people the fuck out of the house. they haven't paid there rent for 3 months. The management company also told me that the living arrangements for the 9 kids were appalling. they all slept in the basement of a 3 bedroom house. 1 for the other renters, 1 for the parents, 1 for smoking weed and partying. LL and company told me they called children's aid.

>Same shit continues, kids playing in my driveway (found a few new scratches in my car, nice), loud music and that.

>Decide to look them up on Facebook. I could only find the mom. apparently she's had her children taken away before (as ranted on Facebook about being a "good parent") I notice some one else in the comments.

>I've seen this lady before coming to the house and picking up the kids, she was very nice to my neighbor but in the last posts not so much.

>I do some more digging and find a news article from my local news paper.

>Turns out she was caught stealing from a retail store and putting items in a stroller with her then ex boyfriend (he passed away 2 years ago, don't know how). The article also explains how she was a get away driver for an armed robbery and drug addict.

Way to be a little bitch, OP. Are your neighbors really shitty, or are you just an uptight faggot?

Ops dad here
Guys dont mind him hes just pissy cus i wouldnt have sex with him today please give him a chance to recover from his sensible feeling getting hurt

Nigger what

nice mask faggot

mfw OP is being this much of a faggot and not posting the whole story

>or just rape one of his daughters
Found the moldova town rapist

Damn son, I need more.

You honestly could have been fucking one of the kids if you kept the loud music complaints to yourself.

post the whole story faggot

post this shit duck fuck

Come on OP

Y'all got baited , now apologize to the real OP

OP upset over loud music because he can't hear every little sound of his dog licking the peanut butter off his tiny tiny balls....and OP fucking LOVES to hear that shit

Post a photo of their house, faggot

well apologize when storytime is over op

Okay story, but three calls to the police, one call to CPS, and one call to Animal Control would have killed off your neighbor problem faster than your story is updating.

Not gonna apologise to a faggot

So you moved into a property without viewing it first?

>Shit continues for an amount of time (maybe 14-20 days)?

>Hear one day them yelling on the front porch "THEY PULLED MY KIDS FROM CLASS AND INTERROGATED THEM, THEY WERE CRYING" as she spoke to this person from the comments on her Facebook.

>No fucking way. it's happening.

>She keeps going on, yelling and crying about her kids.

>Things become escalated, they start calling us names as we walk into our house. not directly at us but like "There goes the *insert insult*" to there friend.

>Noticed one day that the kids werent home so often. so I start listening in on the conversations that they have out front. Turns out the kids have been taken to that ladies house for 30 days while CPS does an inspection!

user here, bumping for the lolz

bumperino

Bump for op

Can the other nigger just fuck off? Like noone cares

Bump

OP. Upload faster or make the comments longer.

Stop being a fag.

Ok. Youre story is bullshit and its not even interesting. At least include something egregious in your yarn.
> "My lawyer....did it for free.."
I know youll say hes a good buddy or some shit, but we all know you would say "my buddy, who is a lawyer" originally sp stfu

dont listen to these cucks, OP. They're probably your neighbors

I just called my lawyer, it's 4:38am and he said CHECK 'EM!

Quotefag go back to tumblr

OP here.

>get home one day
>find a steaming log inside my mail box
>sniff it
>its shit
>ring on neighbors door
>"did u shit in my mail, box?"
>"nah" he says
>"i kno u did u fkin fagit u bettet pay up or il sue"
>"go ahead faggots" he says "you have no proof"
>cheesedaf.jpg
>"ima go on the chinz and post on Sup Forums u better watch out mother fucker ur dead il get the whole internet on your ass stupid summerfag"

Or, the lawyer knows an easy lawsuit with a nice payout when sees one.

Don't lose your way, OP.

You're doing it wrong

>One day i come outside to notice my car has a flat tire. wtf that's odd.

>Take tire off and find a nail in it.

>Get suspicious and decided to put in a surveillance system.

>Kids not at home any more, so they can get drunk as fuck and play their music till 3 am.

>LL and property management tell me theyve got a court date in a few weeks to be evicted.

>Cameras don't pick up anything besides some cats and rabbits.

>Court date comes and they lose. they have 1 month to move out.

>They start being more rowdy, I don't call the police though because I know it won't do anything.

OP is a nigger

im fucking ded

>9 (nine) kids
fucking hell

Knock it off.
I swear to God, if any more words come pouring out of your cunt mouth, I'm going to have to eat every chicken in this thread.

Pathetic. Delete this post immediately.

You really don't know how to do it rite

You already know what it is
Silento, Nickelodeon, Labor Day Weekend
Now watch me whip (kill it) now watch me nae nae
Now watch me whip whip
Watch me nae nae
(Watch me do it)
Now watch me whip (kill it) watch me nae nae
Watch Spongebob flip
Now he goes cray cray
Now do the flip, flip
Now you go cray cray
Oh, watch me, watch me
Oh, watch me, watch me
Oh, watch me, watch me, oh oh oh oh
Oh, watch me, watch me
Oh, watch me, watch me
Do the crazy legs
Do the crazy legs
(Yeah!)
Do the crazy legs
Do the crazy legs
(Yeah!)
Do the patrick dance
Do the patrick dance
(Wow!)
Do the patrick dance
Do the patrick dance
(Mama mia!)
Do the harvey freak
Do the harvey freak
(Yeah!)
Do the harvey freak
Do the harvey freak
Does anyone need to stop and make a wee wee?
Now wee wee dance (wee wee)
Wee wee dance (wee wee)
Now wee wee dance
(Is this the line to the bathroom?)
Now wee wee dance
(Cause I really really gotta go)
Now watch me bop, bop, bop (bop bop) bop
Now watch me mop, mop, mop
Chop, chop, chop
(Uhuh, what else you got?)
All weekend long
A big dance party
New episodes on Labor Day
All weekend long
A big dance party
New episodes on Labor Day

op is dat asshole naybor

God damn it OPs Dad

>Eventually their month is almost up. Night before they're supposed to leave I hear a knock at the door
>Peek outside, it's the woman
>Don't answer
>Bitch keeps knocking
>Knock Knock Knocking
>My name is Heaven
>Knocking on Heaven's door.

Fucking fuck

Fail

See what happens when you take too long to post your gay story?

They should ban people for making threads like this

if this is you OP that was a fucking shitty lead up

i would be very annoyed with op if this were the end poorly constructed b8

They should ban people like you for being impatient.

>Shit storm continues.

>1 1/2 weeks left till their eviction date.

>Hear knock at front door, check cameras, no one their.

>So I Rewind it. This guy has his friends pull up, and as there walking to the door he runs out side, stumbling with a sandwhich in hand and throws it at my front door. All in plain site of the camera.

>Wtf? I'm pissed, but to beta to go confront them. I just throw the sandwhich and shit over onto their porch.

>Hours pass and I'm laying in bed. I hear a crash. wtf. I crack the window and I hear the song "wasn't me" by shaggy.

>They start talking about "oh I don't care about the cameras" and they're just laughing having a good drunk time.

>Check camera to see a beer bottle being lobbed onto my front yard, smashed every where.

>I sit and continue to watch as the mom comes over and sweeps up the glass into my garden.

>wtf do I do? I stay up all night watching my cameras.

REAL OP HERE

GOD I HATE THE TROLLS

>one day neighbor calls my name as i am about to get in the car
>what u want?
>apolgizes, says hes in AA and trying his best, says wife is a snake bitch and i feel him
>my own wife is a bitch, why im on Sup Forums and masturbate to beastiality, furry loli and shota cat boys
>wife doesnt understand my shota cat boy oberssion
>threw out my limited edition Futunari shigisimo anal plug
>threw out my Tenga vr ejacutron 9000
>doesnt understand my boku no pico doll collection
>all of a sudden form a bond with neigbor over bitch wives
>we become eachothers refuges, seeking confot and consolidation in eachother
>form a homosexual bond with neighbor
>as bitch wives use the welfare checks to buy poptarts for shit kids we mastrbate furiously in the shed behind out houses
>we call it the love shed
>meet in the shed every night at 1.25am
>love shed affair becomes too real
>divorce wives, leave kids. dedicate our homosexual lives to shota furry catboy beatiality
>wives and children miss us
>we are happier than ever

never give up on your dreams and dont judge a book by its cover

I've had a similar situation where gypsy neighbor's baby (the worst of the worst) is crying all fucking day and night non-stop. So I decided to blast some extreme bass music at loudest volume possible. They moved weeks later.

ffs i went for a wank and now i'm too intrigued and stuck waiting for OP's bullshit white trash bonanza story

this is becoming a cyoa

that was just bad faggot. not even one kek

Same here man

>month is almost up
>i open up my window to try and listen in to what these vanilla niggers are saying
>they start getting paranoid about what might happen to them following their eviction notice
>"we lose our kids and we're gonna lose our home and it's all because of that faggot, user"
>the father of the shitlings is drunk and backhands her
>bitch said something that he couldn't believe
>he grabs the stupid bitch by her nappy ass weave
>she started talking shit, what would I know?
>he reached back like a pimp and slapped a hoe
>her father jumped out and he started to shout
>he threw a right cross and knocked his old ass out
>cause the boys in the hood are always hard
>come talking that trash and we'll pull your card
>knowing nothing in life but to be legit
>don't quote me boy cos I ain't said shit

>cont?

This is hot.

>The next day I go to the police station and explain what happened. They tell me an officer will come over to my house.

>Cop shows up and I show him the video. He tells me I can charge them with mischief, I say I just wanted it on record unless it escalates farther.

>Day passes, and there were some condiments, pickels and olives left on my porch and glass in my garden.

>I took the hose and sprayed all the shit onto there side (our porches are attached) then gathered the rest of the glass and dumped it in front of their door.

>Currently sitting on Sup Forums waiting for their next attack

I used to love these stories before the fags ruined even the simple things