Any of you know how to determine if this is a real rolex? Or maybe help me identify it

Any of you know how to determine if this is a real rolex? Or maybe help me identify it

Story behind it is that my dad found it in some car at a junk yard years ago. was buried in some donked drug dealer's ride, so there's a good chance it's not fake (cuz those niggas have money for this stuff)

He gave me the watch because I already have a decent collection that I'm slowly building, and he doesn't wear the things, so it's been collecting dust for like 10 years

>Inb4 people think I'm a douchey rich guy. I work a shitty night job making 11.50 an hour

Pick of other side

Bump

Fake because the magnification for date is not straight.

Pic was at an angle, it's straight

Backside

It's a daydate.. A horrible replica at that.. The date wheel is not even correct.. Daysun!! And the bezel is horrible

the date wheel isn't set right now, it's in between 2 days dumbass

they came with those bezels, just look on their website

I don't feel like changing the date but the day is right now. Happy user?

Forgot pic

no instant date switch
ugly as fuck
poor magnification

what do you think faggot ?

instant date switch?

i'm not a fan of the looks, but that doesn't determine shit

how is the magnification poor?

FAKE. Swiss text at 6 o'clock is covered with lume dot. Lume dot at 9 os not clean and overing marker. Rolex crown logo is flat while genuine is 3D with round balls at ends.

Fake 100%
Wristband is a mess looks way too lose

the swiss stamp at the bottom edge of the dial has an hour marker obstructing the swiss label... I would think thats the giveaway that it might be fake.

are there any papers that come with it?

Fake

A two tone day-date doesn't exist. (There's the tridor president but it's tri color)

Garbage magnification

Fucked up printing on dial

Cheap tin can clasp

Obviously fake hologram sticker

Dead giveaway is that the magnification is not HUGE. Just google Rolex cyclops and you can see. open the watch up and you'll see it's trash.

In reality none of these idiots on here can give an acurate awnser take it to a profesional and get it evaluated

take off the strap, might have a serial under where the strap connects to the case. its SS and gold day date, but if i had to pick one way or the other, i'd say fake as the cyclops seems off-center and doesnt even appear to magnify.

There's a sure fire ware to tell if it's a real Rolex - u have to see if it has the genuine Rolex titanium shock-resistant manifolds built into the mechanism by thumping it as hard as u can on a table. If it is a genuine Rolex it won't break.

A Rolex can't be stuck between two different days, it switches instantly (at midnight).

So if it's between two days -> no instant switch -> poor fake with a cheap movement

You're the idiot. collectors are well informed of what they collect and can tell fakes most of the time.

So basically ur a huge faget thancks

Look at the back of it. If it has the words "Made in ching chong" then it's real

just go get the gold tested anywhere for free

you might be right.. i never even noticed that by looking at it, but that picture i took really shows the flaws.

i didn't know this, i'll have to look into it

brb gonna smack it on all of the things

the t swiss t is obscured, the bracelet connects like hot trash to the case, the most obvious thing though is the rolex crown.... i mean, just look at it. ewww.

fake - and a bad one at that.

same fag

just saying, i mean the crown logo on the dial - not the adjustment crown.

Someone told me once that an easy way to tell a fake from real is that in a real the movement is always completely smooth. That's all I know.

So I also have a super fake one... its a battery operated one that is broke. why do they make so many fakes that look just like this?

Just Look At the 9... Bad fake

the dots at the 5, 6 & 9.

and everything else mentioned - mega fake.

i'm just gonna pretend it's a real one and continue wearing it anyway

there are some very good rolex replicas around... here they didnt even tried

Because broke as fuck niggers will buy them.

Fake as fuck

have any of you faggots even seen a real rolex in person?

no response, which means y'all haven't. i win

You're stupid

not even gonna argue that one because i really am stupid.

At least I know this is real. And I'm gonna wear the shit out of it

Does the second hand tick for each second, or does it appear to be smooth/have ~8 ticks per second?

smooth actually. one of the reasons why it confused me

Pull the stem and roll back the hands. Does it switch to the previous day? Does it do this at 6?

nope. i have to change it myself by having the stem half way out

Almost certainly fake then, sorry.

fuuuuuuck

How much did you pay for it?
If you believe its real, you probably payed alot of money?

>Story behind it is that my dad found it in some car at a junk yard years ago. was buried in some donked drug dealer's ride, so there's a good chance it's not fake (cuz those niggas have money for this stuff)
>He gave me the watch because I already have a decent collection that I'm slowly building, and he doesn't wear the things, so it's been collecting dust for like 10 years

thanks user

learn too reed fgt

Ah, well too bad I guess..

Excuse me.
I didnt read indeed... only looked at the pictures