How do we fix pic related?

How do we fix pic related?

it can't be done

why would you? liverplel have been top class hilarity since 2009.

long may it continue

someone post the slip .webm pls

Get rid of inbreeding la

Jürgen Klopp just signed a contract extension for like six years or something ridiculous

He will bring them success, just you watch

liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

Classic, simply classic

they said the same about Hodgson, Rogers, Benitez, Houlier...

Benitez did bring them success. Houllier too. Just not the success >we really wanted. Can't say the same for the others though. I didn't think Dalglish, Hodgson or Rodgers would bring >us success but I gave them the benefit of the doubt for the time being because I just felt that it was a natural thing to do. Only later on did they prove themselves to be flops. However I don't have this problem with Klopp. I actually think he has a good chance of delivering.

>Houllier
>success
Benitez gets a pass because of Istanbul though

Well, he did win a Mickey Mouse treble in 2001.

>However I don't have this problem with Klopp. I actually think he has a good chance of delivering.

Oh, it's that flipfag again. But I'll bite.

While I do say that he has a good chance of delivering, actually delivering is another matter. It's not like I'll be any more disappointed if he failed than if any of the past managers failed.

Being a Liverpool fan has taught me to separate hope and disappointment. I have learned to have greater hope when a better manager comes in, but also know that there's also a chance he achieves nothing so I don't get too disappointed if that comes to pass. In short, I'm cautiously optimistic about >our chances.

I'm not a delusional Scouser, although their delusion comes into question when you consider that the English in general don't actually expect their national team to win anything but just indulge in self-depreciating banter. It may just be that Scousers are doing the same for Liverpool. So change the time frame in the graph from 1 to 2 years and it's essentially the English national team.

Benitez got them a Champions League trophy, an FA Cup, and made them a top team again (albeit temporarily), not really fair to lump him in with those other three imo

I think they've been fine, 2010-12 were the panic years

I will say this for the dippers: they are easier to deal with than they were 20 years ago, 10 years ago, or even 2 years ago. They are making the transition mentally from top club to midtable club, with less delusions that they will win anything in the next decade.

Compare that to 2004, when I got jumped for arguing Arsenal (invincibles that season) were a clear level above Liverpool. I don't think I even said I was a United fan.

Even back during the times of the Big Four I always had the feeling that Liverpool were the smallest of the four, so I wouldn't have disagreed with you on that count even back then. >We were always smaller than the other three, at that point at least.

>they are easier to deal with than they were 20 years ago, 10 years ago, or even 2 years ago. They are making the transition mentally from top club to midtable club, with less delusions that they will win anything in the next decade.
That sounds more and more like the England national team than before.

On a separate point, you mentioned the big four. Those 4 teams basically competed only with each other, made transfers in relation to the other 3 clubs, and basically should beat everyone else in the league with a rotated squad.

It was comfy and cozy, and the PL did great in Europe.

Now, there are no guaranteed top 4 spots. Goddamned City barely crawled into the 4th spot, despite their talent. Every game (except Villa) was tough and there was a reasonable chance of being upset.

And we are shit in the CL.

I don't believe the league has dropped in quality. I think that having a lot of easy games keeps the mental and physical fatigue low. Since the league is high pressure and high stress every week, the PL goes into Europe at a disadvantage.

Of course, that doesn't explain why PSG are shit in the CL.

Argentine players or manager

Easy... Find a billionaire who wants to get rid of some of his dirty money FAST and also is looking to invest heavily into the squad facilities and the stadium.

become arsenal 2.0
you will NEVER compete financially with city chelsea and manure. using home grown players and cheap slav talent can give liverpoop the 4th place.

next year top 4 will be city, manure, arsenal, liverpoop. screen cap this