Why does he hate Creep so much?

Why does he hate Creep so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SkID1_eosJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because normies like it

youtu.be/SkID1_eosJo

because it's epic cringe for him

He loves the new yorke, not the old york. He needs something fresh.

I MISS THE OLD YORKE
THE PERFECT SOUL YORKE
THE WEIRDO YORKE
TIME TO COME HOME YORKE

I HATE THE NEW YORKE
THE MOON SHAPED POOL YORKE
SPOTIFY-FEUD YORKE
THE FUCKING PSEUD YORKE

one syllable could've made that enjoyable to read

well he is a creep after all

because he is a creep so it reminds him too much of himself

'cause they plagairised it

why does he look so old, He looks fucking 70 instead of 50

he's a creep
he's a wiener

Being genuinely depressed and at odds with your personal identity will age you terribly. I've got disassociation problems and I feel like I'm a confused old man on the inside.

He smokes

this is probably the biggest reason

top heh

probably played to death

>suck your teenage thumb
>toilet trained and dumb

Going all freudian should express some shit I guess.

Proof?

>"Paranoid Android" is categorised by three distinct moods written in what Yorke referred to as three different states of mind.[12] The song's lyrics tie in with a number of themes common in OK Computer, including insanity, violence, slogans, and political objection to capitalism.[28] Yorke's lyrics were based on an unpleasant experience at a Los Angeles bar during which he was surrounded by strangers high on cocaine. In particular, Yorke was frightened by a woman who became violent after someone spilled a drink on her. Yorke characterised the woman as "inhuman", and said "There was a look in this woman's eyes that I'd never seen before anywhere. ... Couldn't sleep that night because of it."

Who did he meet, Sup Forums?

I thought the three parts were written by Thom, Ed and Jonny?

He's mad because even though it's a shit song, it's still better than anything else he's written

No he looks 50, not 70.

Do girls find him attractive?

he can look 50 or 70 or 90, I don't mind, I just wish his hair didn't look so damn greasy

Because it's a cringey song.

>He doesn't pronounce "Yorke" as "Yorky"

because as with any band that makes a #1 hit they had fans that would come to gigs specifically to hear creep and get angry if it wasn't played
i think years of that will cause you to harbor resentment for it

from what?

fuck you

I don't remember what song it was, to be honest, but they had pretty much the same chord progression. Both songs were very simple however, and everything else about the two songs was different from each other. If someone copies damn near an entire song it should be considered plagiarism, but this shit where a song is considered plagiarism because a single element in a song is the same as another needs to stop. There are only so many melodies or chord progressions you can come up with on a guitar. Of course some songs will have some similarity. It would be like having one fashion designer sue another fashion designer for using the same color pallet or the same textile. It's absurd.

And yet sampling is considered a valid art form now even though it actually involves directly using entire segments of other people's work. Go figure, right?

i fucking hate that song. i don't get how anyone can find it enjoyable

Pronunciation: Yor-Ke

When you sample a work you give credit to the artist... Stealing a chord progression isn't sampling but it also isn't a big deal. It's basically the scummy version of sampling except if no one knows what you ripped off then who gives a fuck?