Well guys im at my limit so im going to tell you what has happened to my in less than six months

well guys im at my limit so im going to tell you what has happened to my in less than six months

>be 28
>chilean
>repairing consoles and computers
>gf dumped me
>sad.jpg
>was installing office on a laptop and a bottle of glue opened and was all over the keyboard, had to pay for it
>tumor on my left testicle
>waiting for med to say if its cancer
>sister robbed me $3000 us and 100+ games (ps3, ps4, xone, x360 and 3ds) almost $7000us in games
>also stole a cellphone from my bag (was of one of my clients)
> samsung s5... had to pay for it.
>today when i was heading home with my bro i dropped my phone in the cab and noticed when i closed the door and the fucker left even when we were yelling at him and calling my cellphone.
>boss fired me cus of the games my sis stoled

im at my limit Sup Forums wat can i do ?

Rape that cunt of a sister, them move the hell away from your city and start a new life.

Steal shit from your shit sister, first of all. The cunt just cost you your job. Kill your brother, or also steal from him.
Sorry your family is a bunch of stupid sacks of cock juice

Post a thread that is believable you faggot

si sos chileno agarra follate a tu hermana y mudate para argentina que ahi seguro que disfrutás mas (ironía)

>forgot to say that my sister stole those games cus the fucker she has for bf is a fucking drug addict and owe a dealer 2200us and with my games he paid the debt cus the dealer was threating my sister that they will kill my nephew

>sister was also a drug addict, last time he stole from my house 1000us (from a coffin that i had with 500 clp) and an external hard drive

>and the fucker who took my phone was a taxi driver not my bro.. sry for the misunderstanding now im trying to search my phone through gps

its true here im tryin to find my fucking phone

the games

and the exams for my tumour (now i feel that i have 3 testicles)

You could try calling the company, they should know who picked you up.
As for you're sister, dump her. Tell her she's not a positive influence in your life and you're worried that she'll pull you down just like her boyfriend did to her.

Shitleans are known (not really, nobody actually knows where the fuck that shithole is) for stealing, that's just the way you people are, deal with it

i did exactly that, i havent talked to her in 9 years cus she was doing marijuana (while holding my nephew) so i was doing my life but she stole while i was at work cus i left my computer on so my nephew could use it (i dont think my nephew has to pay for my sister's mistakes) but they took advantage of that and when they came to pick him up they had to go inside my room and thats when they stole all my games and the money i made from it..

seriously guys these months have been too bad for me... i was seriously thinking of suicide but i feel bad for my parents.. thats the only thing that keeps me alive, thinking what would happen to them if i kill myself.

now i dont know what to do, have a debt of 10000us+ and with no job..

sorry if im being a faggot and things like that but i had to tell this to someone.

Find another job and move on. And if your sister ever try to steal from you again beat the shit out of her. You should probably move to another city, don't let this fuck your whole life, you'll be okay user.

that's true my friend.. but my parents taught me that you should earn all with work.. but the truth is yes... chileans in general are all a bunch of fucking robbers

Can't really help you with the debt and all, but explain to your nephew that you can't be around his mom anymore and that you're very sorry it'll affect him. Tell his mom that she's a irresponsible drug addict that will ruin her sons life and yours and you can't bear to be around that.
I'm hoping by appealing to her motherly side she might get the message. Once the nephew gets a little older and you want to contact him, maybe try letters?

i was thinking of throwing my sister's bf to jail but what if he has another debt and the dealers come for money and when they find out hes in jail theyll kill my nephew ? thats what is stopping me from going to the cops

The point is, as long as she thinks you still care, she'll try to exploit that. Which is probably why she keeps the nephew around.
Basically you're telling her that you know she's going to get fucked up and even though you love her and your nephew you don't want to see that happening and since she won't change the only option is to leave.
Throwing her bf in jail will likely result in her blaming you for it and everything bad that will happen from thereon out.
I fear you won't be able to keep the kid safe unless you prove her an unfit parent and then things are going to get really ugly.
I'm hoping that you cutting the ties will ultimately result in her waking up and bettering herself, then again I'm not a psychologist or anything.

im really thinking of doing the same and steal from someone... cus being a good person doesnt leave you nothing.. im a stupid idiot who drops the garbage in a trash can.. says hi to every dog i met.. always greet the bus driver, treat my clients with respect and even helping them sometimes for no charge.. that leaves you fucking nothing.. i have to do bad things like stealing and fucking lying, maybe that way ill get something for me... being a good person is for fucking idiots im fucking done with this fucking world.

And another domino falls. Do you really think you alone can defend your best interests against international organizations and men in power?

Pick up the gat and get retribution elliot rodger style

I'm a good guy too, emphatic with other people and animals (even small creepy ones), but there are times when you need to be an asshole (I don't mean stealing and stuffs like that), let people know that you are not willing to take shit from them. Just don't let this changes you for bad, just be an asshole when you need to

i try hard to not be an asshole, why would you ask
cus im quite big for my country (1.85mts. and the average in chile is 1.65mts) i like metal so obviously i have long hair and always wearing black clothes and have an ugly fucking face so everyone is scared of me so i try to be always gentle.

You should start surfing

why ?

If I were you I would let sister pay off debts. Get gun. Threaten to kill boyfriend if he doesn't get clean. Use same threat to make sister get clean. Get anything that sister stole and didn't give to dealer and sell it for yourself. Now that you have some money and a potentially clean sister you can focus on that nut. Go cut it off before you get any worse. Once the nut is off and you are recovered you can look for a job. And while all this is happening you can work on finding your phone.

Textbook

well thats what i told her.. shes going to pay.... but it will take 10+ years to pay the debt and my no exboss told me he needed the money in 2 months max or im going to jail. already theated them but with a machete... they sold everything... im waiting for the final exam to see if its cancer or not.. im already looking for a job... ive been working since i was 14 im not a lazy fuck... and im waiting for the fucking taxi driver to turn on my phone so i can know where he lives and burn his fucking house