Would date a single mum?

Would date a single mum?

Absolutely- fuckin-lutely

1 kid I could deal with
2 or more...hell no

i definitely would

I would not date a single mom.
I only date two or more moms at a time. Company policy.

Only for a goddamn good reason
And if she wont want another one im out

Been there, done that a few times. Each of them was nothing more than a walking train wreck looking for someone else to mop up the mess that is their shitty life choices.

Why do you spell it mum not mom?

Yes, i fuck your mother.

I've only ever head one night stands with single moms. They're alright, in my experience most are just looking for someone to fuck to alleviate the stress of raising a kid, but like this guy said
you just gotta not fall for the trap of getting serious cause they WILL make their problems yours

>Been there, done that a few times. Each of them was nothing more than a walking train wreck looking for someone else to mop up the mess that is their shitty life choices.

>you just gotta not fall for the trap of getting serious cause they WILL make their problems yours
/THREAD

good luck finding a woman over 23 who ISN'T already a single mom.
>inb4 oldfag

I'd date a single mom only if she has a cute daughter

i wouldn't date no single mom i dont take care of other niggers babies

i would fuck a single mom in the ass so she wont have my baby hahaha

why not?

I have before, and I won't say that I never will again but you have to be careful. Some of then can be incredibly needy. They're in "nesting mode" and they have everything but the daddy. Not all, but many are just sizing you up to be the father and financial provider, and they want it *now*. A small few are a level of desperate and insecure you would not believe, and they practically think you want to be part of the family after second base.

Because we created the language. You fucked it up because you're dumb.

>calls you the next day
hey user, could you run me to the store real quick to get [insert food item here] for baby? My car is out of gas

kek

Right now I am. It's not bad.

Op is that single mum you? Get over here. Oh wait, from which Country are u? Could get a bit complicated.

ha
>and of age

great question op I am in that process now of deciding if it will work or not
>depend on age of the child and what their plans are in life and what they want really
>just bf
>you're money
>living together
lots to way up like if you will have kids so on

i dated a married mum

How did this shitskin give birth to a white baby?

nice trips also most single mums would let you do that

It doesn't take long before all of their problems become yours!

Ha
>Not what I said

she has the perfect mouth for fucking, just look at those teeth man

not if she was fucking niggers beforehand

I've sexted a few. Date... I dunno.

Chelsea?

/thread

I did. Fortunately she broke it off. I was a stupid kid anyway.

Micro penis white boi detected. Lmao so mad, afraid that you will not be able to satisfy her with your small cock? LMAO

No, afraids she got da AIDs

Only if virgin

yup

I'm a 22-year-old kissless virgin, and if a single mom offered to fuck me I'd say no.

Okay, but how do I fuck them both at the same time?

Same.
I don't want to raise some other fag's larva.

Wouldn't date. Maybe fuck her in the ass if she was really hot.

Yes, if the dad of the kid is white.

Yes. Someone has to man up when the father mans out, the kid would be more of a friend than a daughter/son also a plus if you can't have kids yourself

Of course, if the mum (or her daughter) is close to my age.

Im like talking to a stripper/single mum atm. How fucked am I?

She's taking shit like WAYY slow. Havent even fucked yet but I've met the kid and we get along well. I know the whole shit about baggage and blah blah blah but SHES SO FUCKING HOT!!!

Are her kids dead?

are the kids full white and not half nigger, girls, and 9-14?

fuck yes.

what about a divorced mum? would you fuck her? want more?

Absolutely not.

Dunno I kinda felt weird with someone who was previously married

She was 13 when she had her daughter. Probably still a few miles left on her Pussy.

you know the kid is going to be messed up and she will let you fuck her as soon as shes legal tho

She would have to be a 9/10.
With either a huge amount of money and or a good job and have a 10/10 personality.
Also its got to be a widow situation, so 99% chance of heck no thanks.

That would be the equivalent of my daughter and its awful

I could easily fuck one, or hang out with as long as sex was in the picture, but date one? Very doubtful. She would have to be something really special for that to happen, her kid also.

you fucking her or her being messed up? daughters with daddy issues are easy fucks. think of the drunk threesome you could have when shes older

Only if I could play out my sexual fantasies.

yeah i'd "date" one, but i would never commit

Single mum!?
That kid us clearly full-white!

what fantasies? with the mum I hope. cant think of what you would do the her daughter

no, i dont fuck with used goods

>with the mum I hope
Obviously, you pervert.

i did once and it was a massive mistake on so many levels

How sexy is her kid?

The man speaks truth. No woman sets out to be a single mother. Avoid like the plague.

Still her baby teeth, she probably won't loose those for another year or two. But yeah beautiful mouth lots of baby fat in those cheeks.

10/10 would fuck them even if they have a family already.

Like grab their hair, press them against the floor with my full weight and slide my fat cock into their cunts, then finish off with a nice little skullfuck. Get them to memorize that being rough is the only way I can jack off.

I would tenderly love the moms though.

not sure if the mom would let you do that to her...without help. what do you think?

Raising someone elses kid is the literal definition of Cuck. No wonder Sup Forums is into it.

You would be surprised how many women are needy and often put their husband above their child in certain cases. You could just condition her that way, making her feel inferior without you and then letting one thing lead to another. My exgf had a depraved 11 year old friend who was quite sexual, even kept jerking off her dog to a point where the dog became traumatized and they both suggested doing a threesome so that I wouldn't break up with her. Needless to say I left that crazy bitch. Women are about as desperate as men can be.

Why not. 2 for 1 is always good

U think it would fit in both

Sexually depraved 11 yo... jerks off dog... mom offers 3some...

Damn, in a heartbeat...

Only if the kid was mine.

I'd be happy enough to lick her and have her suck me til it'll fit...

Nope not date her, fuck her yes. I dont want to be the new dad and have to deal with her ex. I tend to veer away from them

Licks would feel good....would u make her swallow ur cum???

which of these are your favorite? feel like saying why?

No

I'd fuck the Mom and let the daughter watch.

I married one. Her kids' dad was dead though and I adopted her children who were 3 and 5 at the time we met. I did this because I cannot have my own children but I still wanted to raise kids.

That sounds hot..have the daughter on the bed w you both..

This one... I guess she'd look exactly like that when licked and fingered...
Damn, I remember the taste of my step sister's pussy to this day... and that was long ago...

nice trips virgin

There's a young lady I work with that has three kids. She was married and had to put the bastard she married in jail for beating on her. She has been single for just over two years and feeling the itch between her legs that a dildo just won't scratch. We hit it off almost immediately in training despite me being older than her father, maybe she found my meek demeanor or stories about my grandson enticing. Whatever the reason she invited me out for dinner at her place. I brought a cheesecake for desert, I love making them and other people think they are absurdly difficult to make so it really impresses them. After dinner we settled in for a little light comedy on hulu and snuggling on the couch. After a couple episodes of I zombie she was feeling a bit frisky and we were making out with some clothes coming off. Magnificent breasts, oh my god, and the ass I was feeling through her jeans was firm and round. She started working my zipper down while I massaged her back and all the sudden she gasped and giggled a little. She wasn't expecting the package that she was presented with. She didn't know if she could handle it or not, her ex had been a bit of a sissy boy in that area. I promised I wouldn't hurt a bit and got her calmed down while undressing her all the way. Now I ain't saying I have donkey parts here, I'm average at best, but she was genuinely worried about my size. I started with a little massage of the labia to get juices flowing. She was wiggling around and actually came as I licked that little pocket right beside her pussy lips. As she was spasming I worked towards her ass and she got increasingly vocal. The second me my tongue touched her asshole she came so hard her ass hit my chin and I bit my tongue a little. As I looked up into her eyes I didn't know blood was running down my chin, she screamed and jumped up and ran to the bathroom where she emptied her guts as she is totally squeamish about blood.

Didn't read thread but fuck ya. They are fucking desperate. You OWN that bitch. She ain't gonna say no to shit, BUT she better have a decent job. I'm not welfare

Yes of course

bump

Have u fucked them all yet?

So long as she doesn't have a nigger child.

I was expecting wife's son memes but you took it in an entirely different direction.

NO FUCKING WAY.

THEY'RE SINGLE FOR A GOD DAMN FUCKING REASON.

>as soon as shes legal
heh.

kek

Never. I don't want kids of my own, so I'm sure as hell not raising another man's kid(s). Plenty of single bitches out there, why take on the massive bills that come with raising a human being and providing for its mother? Plus, used goods. Mothers often have flabby bellies, maybe even had their taint stitched back up after childbirth.

>what is a tan

Marrying a woman with 3 girls
Before i met her though, absolutely not

Actually, I'd suggest a 4some... I'm sure mommy wouldn't mind watching the dog doing her lil princess...