There is no such thing as girls with dicks, they're just men with tits

There is no such thing as girls with dicks, they're just men with tits.

Discuss

True. If there is a cock, its a man. Regardless of looks. If you like this you are gay as aids.

your just summer fag who wants traps posted in this thread nice b8 m9 KYS fgt

I sleep in a big bed with my wife.

I'm no dick love user

Fact, if you like penis on a girl you're not straight no matter what you say

I would marry that.

They have a mental illness

b-b-but when they do have a feminine dick it is o-ok, user?

Would you consider yourself heterosexual?

lol....whatever you say p3d0tard

as long as your ok with being a p3d0fag,,,,lol

But seriously
If you like penis at all you are gay.
Who could rebuttle this

OP has never seen Denise Massino's clitoris, which is bigger than his cock.

fuck with or jerk too anything you want why the fuck do people give a shit , you know what i think , the people who care that you jerk off too traps are actually the ones who want to jerk off too it the most but because they think the world gives a shit what one insignificant human does news flash 99% of the world dosnt give a shit if you were to die tomorrow . Your very existence is meaningless you were created out of nothing from the universe you have no purpose but too eat , sleep , fuck for 80-100 years on avg and then die , thats fucking it so do what ever makes you happy

its possible to like both beta fgt

Thankyou that was a good one

are you fucking autistic , there is a word created for this .. fucking bi sexual fuck were your parents fucking brother and sister. I dont know how you could be more retarded

meNNNNNNNNNNNN

In aiming towards the people that claim straight but get into the thought of men with titties

Valid point user,
But heck if none of us cared or wanted to talk about anything we wouldn't be on an image board,

Goddamn was waiting for a big bulge to show up

so you dont default and call them faggots , the logical thing to default too if they like girls with dicks or guys with tits is bi sexual cause its both in sequence. Its not that fucking hard , but you give the majority of the human race free speech and a platform and they fucking lose brain cells collective your everyone is a bunch of fucking retards its only by a fucking miracle that over the years of human existence 2 smart people have been able to fuck and have decent kids because if your parents were humanities last hope to not fuck it self out of existence they would be brother and sister which would explain you

Why are they treated as women with penis and not men with tits tho

there is a difference between having a discussion and being fucking moronic at least use some intelligence and if you have very little due too mass breeding and the flaws of making semi decent humans than take note when some calls you a fucking retard

Can you awnser the question above your reply pls

Reminder that is okay as long as it's feminine

because the person who has the strange sexual urge is conditioned by society to be straight its only recently over the years that gays have been accepted by western culture most eastern countrys still persecute gays. even though its accepted there is still stigma , so too an extent people are right in them not admitting that they like guys with tits its our biological nature to conform to what tha majority of our species thinks less be a outcast . Fun fact a human would rather die then be shunned by its own kind

Thankyou my dude

So you think that traps are perceived as girls because it's the closest norm that society could grasp the idea of?

This

at the end of the day its a defect that for some reason affects alot more men then you would think and when i say defect im talking from a natural perspective because if nature intended that the only way we could carry on as a species was for a male and a female to fuck then why instill these urges that have no biological benefit , side not dolphins engage in homosexual sex during adolescence , but i think the difference is the other Dolphins couldnt give a shit and there IQ is nearly equal and animals also have the capacity even in low intelligent animals to segregate and outcast members of there species so but does that tell you . pretty much when you roll the dice as many times as humanity has with the amount of people we have you get some really dense mother fuckers who are sub par with fucking a rock , i cant even use a animal to associate with one because no animal goes against its own biology like humans

not they are perceived as girls because the human race isnt as smart as it thinks , it is a lie to the persons self because at our very core we cant accept it , unlike the dolphins , Tbh every human is capable of intelligence its just nurture beats nature and humanity just needs too be re conditioned right .

So what's gonna be the next thing that becomes normalized?
Polygamy ? Bestiality? Pedos?

its ok no matter what , since we cant explain why we feel this way dosnt matter if its feminine or manly , FYI i got the joke its just over used . welcome to the internet your 10 years too late

That's a scary thought user,
Even the 3D Loli is taking it a bit far, it's basically cp without a victim.

look they are all defects its not that they should be normalized its just that they should not be condemned for it like the gays were , there needs to be more research so we can understand human behaviors but as i said a human would rather die than be a outcast so if you dont think behaviors like that belong in society then your doing the opposite of what you should do which is encourage them too seek help , all of these behaviors are shown in animals and some are accepted and others are not , the difference is if you want to be more intellectual then 99% of animals on earth or just think you are and lie too yourself and others cause if thats the case you should just go back to living in a fucking cave and drawing on the cave walls

see fucking dense people let there emotions run wild and dont look at it from a intelligent position

I'm bi so fuck all of you

Are you a oldfag?

pic related, it's every trap ever

What's your honest view on this dood

If you think you're a girl, you're a girl. Maybe other people won't agree with you, but gender is a social construct.

>sex: male
>gender: female
>2016
>not understanding this

>gender is a social construct

im just a fgt who understands the system , dont take it to heart its a insult because thats the easiest way fore you to understand that the viewpoint is fucking cancer and wrong due too human nature of not being accepted in a community

sauce?

now thats more retarded then people who persecute those feelings , your gender is your gender you cant fight biology ,Females have two X chromosomes, whereas males have one X and one Y chromosome.

If it rhymes it must be true

I believe sexual orientation and gender/sex are completely different thing, I guess you can physically change your body with a sex change but does that truly change you from your original sex/gender?

lies

to be honest with every human that will read this , we have run out of time to progress as functional human beings who are above emotions and societal constructs if we stay on earth until we fix our selfs it will never happen because we succeeded in preventing natural section , and if we expand out to the universe we will only get worse and fuck up the rest of the universe so the question humanity needs to ask it self is do we make the ultimate sacrifice and stay on earth too the end or destroy the universe , which theoretically none matter because human nature causes us to strive to survive and 99% of humans are unable to make that sacrifice for anther human let alone something we dont understand and the second point is the universe is more than capable of resetting itself due too forces we know nothing about so in the end the human race can only buy itself more time but not permanently exist

Your mom's a faggot

correct

Who is this?

It's more bisexual than full gay, no gay dude would touch a good trap

Honestly idgaf lol. It's stupid to say liking traps is straight and it's stupid to say it's gay. Its in-between. You're getting off to the idea of a woman with genitals such as yourself, so it's 50/50. Someone who likes traps but isn't fully gay is just heteroflexible or curious. It's just a fetish lol.

I agree with you there user

SOURCE.... pls

imagine if all the ppl in the world would be futanaris but one could not impregnate himself...
it would be such a better place imho

pedos ofc