S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.b-stats.org/b/thread/484047853#
archive.b-stats.org/b/thread/482910502#p482911606
archive.b-stats.org/b/thread/482910502#p482912241
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish I had fond Sup Forums memories

WobbleTunes in. Out of pictures. Waiting for that one pose, or pics of girls with musical instruments. Would like to have some more starters again

That fucking banana. I enjoyed the YLYL threads before that cancer showed up, and it's been ubiquitous since. I hate whomever started that stupid shit.

You will. Leave and come back in 6 years and find the same people lurking

Unfortunately, you missed out on quite a bit. This place kicked ass back in 2013. You can always check out the archive though.

Gib link I missed it.

archive.b-stats.org/b/thread/484047853#

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

do u reallly

really missed out. It was a community unlike any Sup Forums has now.
Wasn't there one guy who called himself Luigi at one point?

Oh yeah. He was actually here a couple months ago. He posted for a couple weeks, like Iggy, then left.

archive.b-stats.org/b/thread/482910502#p482911606
>a couple posts later: QUICKLY
>Someone shop "implying" somewhere on that image!
archive.b-stats.org/b/thread/482910502#p482912241
Fuckin hell. To think I just posted that image today, and ended up finding the original post on accident.
This is amazingly fun and interesting. I don't know if anyone else cares, but this is too cool in my opinion. I don't know why I never checked that archive before.

Okay, Sup Forums. Thanks for the imageswap.

Jesus Christ. I can't get over this. It's insane that I can look back at a post that's over 3 years old, and perfectly remember being there and reading it. It's surreal.

Glad you're having fun

Sorry if you feel left out. I've just never really done this before, so it's just crazy to me.

This thread needs more ass.

Nah it's fine. Didn't mean to sound envious there. Just in and out doing other stuff.

called in to work. I'm actually sick, so it's not a big deal for me to miss a Sunday.

Oh, that sucks that you're sick. But I hope you're having as much fun as I am reading the archive.

You're even posting archives where I wasn't even involved hah. I can only find just two with my name in it, and both times were after I had been the most active. The earliest one I can find is my second intro with "Guess who's back?"

Huh, weird that you can only find two.

well when I search WobbleTunes, the only thing other than those two threads and the one that isn't fur that comes up is a bunch of fucking dubstep webpages

Weird. I kinda wish I had actually used NameSync when I first started posting. Most of my post don't have a name. Probably so I could be a cunt while anonymous, hah.

when IDs were disabled, I would change my namesync to Anonymous just to fuck with people hah

Aw man, I use to do that all the time. Shit, I still do that sometimes.

go back to those archived threads. Look at the post number. Literally a full 1/3 of Sup Forums's entire post history ago.

I would do lewd things to this fur.

this thread is gay

I know man. It's weird. I remember the 400 million get. I even remember coming here around 320 million.

What's up, Bashby?

no u

Just preparing to go back to uni in a few day.
You?

yea but at least im not a fucking faggot

Reminiscing about the glory days of the s/fur threads, back when this place was incredibly active in 2013.

My god I shitposted a lot. It's fucking hilarious how little fucks I gave back then. No wonder I got the mentality that no one likes me.

What's up, fag?

Who said I wasn't

bored.
tho im looking through that archive you linked trying to find shit.
how did you navigate it? is there like some search function?
not me

Not that I'm aware of, no.

well fuck that its gonna take ages to find stuff

Yep. It's still fun to just look through everything though, even if you can't find something in particular.

I've been on and off with Sup Forums since about that time.
Only been lurking in fur threads the last year or so though.

I don't know if I ever met you. I used to frequent these threads 4 or 5 years ago. Just now making a comeback after a couple years of inactivity
I just searched "sfur wobbletunes" and found a couple threads I had posted in years ago

this is fucking terrible

These threads used to be amazing. Back when the imagecap was 250, and the post cooldown was 30 seconds. We would cap threads in 30 minutes.

Nah, I've always just lurked.
Only been participating in posting the last month or so.

nah i couldn't care less about the other old circlejerks
where's the search function tho?

>search function
>go to google
>search "sfur" plus whatever namefag from forever ago
>enjoy nostalgia

>CBoiy
mm bby

I ended up losing my whole collection over the years. First my laptop with Ubuntu went 404, then I lost my external drive in a move. Then was too busy with Uni and work to come back until now, and even then I'm working 6 days a week. Thought I'd come back for the lulz

i don't wana enjoy "nostalgia" i wana find specific stuff

no clue then. Git gud at being lucky

Fuck. I remember when Dr. Comet was the king of fur. Now it seems like his stuff is completely gone from the earth

That's Miles DF tho.