How does Sup Forums feel about No Mans Sky?

How does Sup Forums feel about No Mans Sky?

Nothing

So, good i take it?

its not multiplayer so i will never touch it.

All your 18 quimbillion planuts are belong to me!

Hard to say since i dont have it yet.

I hope for a lot of freedom, but it wouldnt surprise me if a lot of stuff like landing is automated.

Ultrawide PC Master Race laughs at your narrow outlook.

From videos i have seen landing on planets is manual and docking to stations, whether there in the air or trading posts on land, is automated.

I pre-ordered it a while back but now I'm worried

Bretty sure it is?

Neat!

lol im getting it on computer. This is my wallpaper currently cropped from the original to fit 2 monitors

worried? why?

The concept of it is really awesome but its way too ambitious and i am certain it won't meet expectations, hope im wrong but i've seen hype on games a thousand times and it never quite works out.

I hope they managed to cram in some form of a story.

Would be boring to just go pokemon snap on everything till i got the money for a faster ship.

I hope they'll use the now finished engine to eventually create no man's sky 2.
but this time with living worlds, as in cities and stuff.

awesome concept, but it's gonna bore the shit out of everyone within the first week. pre ordering this is incredibly stupid and you should feel fucking terrible

Pls don't be the second mighty No9 of the year

Why do people pre-order anything, never understood.

It's on me to some extent but I feel it won't live up to expectations. A very ambitious game that will likely lack significant depth. I could be completely wrong but I don' think they'll be much to it at all, once the novelty of visiting planets wears off.

>Watch gameplay
>Notice you break stuff and collect blocks in HD
>Animals and more in HD
>Using a space ship
>Minecraft ayy lmao edition
I think is shit.

Can't fucking wait.

Will come to xb1?

nope

Your're entitled to your own opinion, however its much more then that i assure you.

hyped as fuck
but i'll see, that it will not lve up to it
i'm kinda scared of this thought because this game is the only reason i'm still alive

Hang in there buddy. Hope life gets a little better round the edges. I'm in the same boat...

i hope to see a fully developed city
something even the programmers didn't know existed
or i will play the game till a planet is destroyed

Doesn't cost extra. Get extra stuff

I learned my lesson after Fallout Base Builder.
I'm excited, but I know it's not going to live up to my expectations. It's going to lack several things and be lackluster in many areas where many believe it to have variety. I can see it being fun, but will probably become very repetitive and boring, and possible even leave you feeling like it's pointless.

Why not make yourself known and become a destroyer of worlds

but the people with the big nose will laugh at you

Lord Dominator style
yeah why not

>Your're entitled to your own opinion.
Sure, bro...cuz destroying anything and collecting cubes, etc. is not minecraft.
>its much more then that i assure you.
or you just want to have an excuse for your pre-order?
Good for you bro, i don't want to play minecraft in the space.
If you want, go on, is your PS4/PC and your money.

I've never understood why people don't wait three years and pick it up in a bargain bin, pre-owned at 70% off.

Do you not understand what am opinion is? He said you're entitled to it and you get butthurt?

they made an q and a on reddit
pretty intere. you should check it out

You guys probably shouldn't let your lives hang in the balance of a video game that has great potential for failure.

Don't get me wrong I'm looking forward to it too, but if it's not a success I'm just going to bitch about wasting my money and get over it.

Big ass space stations have been confirmed!!
you can build your own star destroyer

yeah see
when lives gives you nothing but rocks
you can't even make lemonade
you know what i mean
and even if i succeed do make rock lemonade where do you think the sugar comes from ?
see live ain't easy pal

i'd be hyped if it was multiplayer. As a single player game, I'm sure it will be boring

OP asked, i said how i felt, thats it.
I'm not interested, people can play whatever they want, in my case, i just don't like No mans sky.

it will be
they even said when a lot of people buy this game and morde demand a multiplayer part in it
it will be done.
buy the game cry about it and you'll get what you want

> in my case, i just don't like No mans sky.
But why ?
it has everything what everyone wished for

>has everything what ''everyone'' wished for
Not gonna bother in giving my answer with that logic.

you can fight you can fly you can discover
that's actually every game mecha.
sooo it is every game in one

played it for some tests on my dk2 and its fucking boring even more boring than ED.

jesus you cant actually think that right? why have more than one game if one game can "do it all"?

Because then you have feature bloat, and the game never gets released or is released as a buggy half-finished mess

>pic related

heard the same, i played Elite for 500h and enjoy it but i think NMS need 1year+ to be good es Elite

nms will blow you mind you'll see

I'm a huge Freelancer fan and a friend keeps describing it as the new Freelancer.
Would you agree?

SC will be a better game
ED is a better game
NMS disappointment inc if you played the other 2
/thread

So far said to be sp happy playing empyrion which is mp pve and pvp

You do that, I think there are far too few action single player games left.
> let's make a multiplayer game and make a 10 h campaign so we can call it single player too

Free roam infinite worlds are the best. Finally i can quit minecraft.

I have no idea what you just said

It has sp it's much like nms has plenty to do just that I play on a server with friends where we have built a massive base have done about 20 hours on sp on my own crafting and making a ship

Pvp player v player pve player v enemy

Let me guess, half the content will be almost ungrindable in sp?
Don't know anything about the game, but its a tendency I see in games.

ill go reverse instead of forward to the centre...

Nah shit grows back also a creative mode and survival so like a server just sp

39 39 39 kek
ill try to ruin the game for other people as much as i can

Can you build structures/buildings in this?
It seems like, giving the obvious influence from minecraft, it would be a waste if you couldn't theoretically build a city
I really want there to be a faction of players that just set about trying to destroy the galaxy
Though didn't they say that any environmental changes you make can't be seen by other players?
Be a bit weird if you finally find a friend and as you land on a planet, they just clip through it

I meant in a way that you have to grind way too long.
If they design the bases as buildings to be financed by multiple people. It will take one guy very long in single player to get the same amount of resources.
Or do they scale the prices?

Starbound full release soon

Nothing much until they can show us more than pretty colours and tightly controlled demos of a small handful of mechanics. Could be great, could be shit, no way to tell yet.

As far as I can tell it's basically the space stage of Spore, with maybe a little bit more to do on the surface. Definitely fun and interesting for a little while, but 100% novelty, not quality.

No you can do it with one person they have blue prints for then so like 100 iron copper Etc so just mine the ore takes 5 mins to clean it then the print takes like 30 mins to build and you just place it i do that on sp and my server my mate built our base himself and runs it we just use it since we build and mod our ship have a look at some vids on YouTube you may like it

You can take over other bases with a core to instead

Really? Haven't played it since it just came out on early access, should I pick it up again?

Probably not, but might as well play that instead of No Man's Sky

I'll give it a chance

Google says it's out of early access the 22nd of this month

in the early days it was to prevent yourself from going to the store too late, but these days its nearly impossible to sell out a store let alone a whole City, so preorder these days is just for bonusses and to get yourelf screwed over when a game isnĀ“t good. and also its for buying limited editions or to get cheap deals sometimes

Yes it is. It's only multiplayer

neither

It looks as awesome and I really it will be awesome. But on the other hand 90% of nowadays hyped games end up being terrible and multiplayers are dead within a month. At the end the only winner is the publisher for making cash.

I think most of these are fun first but already after 10 hours it's just the same shit over and over again. For example I think the worst thing about NMS is that there are no huge civilized planets with cities etc. Exploring empty planets will probably get very boring after the first 5 or so. Because the only difference is their color and maybe if they are hot or cold.
If there were a few planets with big cities it would be much more interesting to me