Albums you like

Post an album you like, and tell us what you like about it.

I'll start. This album is nice, reminds me of a nice girl I know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzfKPQzXD5M
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAn3JdtSrnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like this record for its consistency. It uses a wide, wide range of odd sounds but they all work together nicely.

I like that album for its melodies. Holy hell, those melodies. Especially for simple pop music, the melodies are God-tier.

trumpo bumpo

Im listening to this right now I always forget how good it is. Might be my favorite female vocals on an album.

The fantastic composition, variety of instruments, and many-layered instrumentation

heroin

WHERE IS THE NEXT ALVVAYS ALBUM REEEEEE

NERVER REE
REEEEEE

IF I SHOULD FALL
ACT AS THOUGH IT NEVER HAPPENED

WEEE CAN FIND

SHELLTERR

IN DEBAUCHERY

IF I COULD FALL

NA NA NA NA NANA NA NA

tfw thread made me listen again

tfw its good as it ever was

W>Wen liiightniiinggg striiikes....

>i will be oonnnn myyy owwwnnn

fuck ALVVAYS
THEY FUCKING RIPPED OFF THIS SONG SO HARD
IMMA SUE youtube.com/watch?v=jzfKPQzXD5M

It's a good record, enjoy it.

:)

>somehow surprised that most indie rock sound similar

The lyrics sound nothing alike.

You can't copy a chord progression though user.

are you retarded?
then again you posted an anime image so I'm not surprised

For some unknown reason I'm a huge fan of medieval europe. Also I like music that tends to be calm and slow like vaporwave, ambient and chillhop. Then someday I found this album. I like rainy days and I always listen to this on rainy day then I've created I lot of memories with this album.

Even if it was OBJECTIVELY 0/10 album it still would be a 10/10 to me due to many associations and memories I have.

>ad hominem
really made me think

Okay.

tell me how
this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAn3JdtSrnY

doesn't sound like thisyoutube.com/watch?v=jzfKPQzXD5M

Well, they ripped off a nice song and made an entire album like it. I say: three cheers for them!

>tfw you will never be Archie

Yes they sound somewhat similar, because they're both indie rock with the same chords, but the Alvvays single has a way better production and I prefer it.

No need to call people retards, just calm down and try express your opinions with thoughtful commentary and not ad immature hominems.

ye, but alvvays did it better

calm down, m8

i dont get the point of
>muh old memeband made it first
autism, as long as they make good music

good argument

Calm Yrself

I really like the beats on this album, and the lyrics are pretty fun I'd say. The bit about the Sea Lions in 1,000 o'Clock, the third verse in Saturn Missiles, and the second verse in Racing Stripes are all pretty cool, with Racing Stripes being my favourite song in general

I like this album because it feels like being cuddled up in a blanket and going to dreamland.

I love this album too, I first listened to it on my birthday a week before I went off to college and gives me strong nostalgic feels. Not a bad song on it, but The Agency Group is my favorite

I like this album because it blends thoughtful emotion with funny banality. Plus the guitar solo on Small Poppies kicks butt.
I like these too, and I like you for liking them
I did not like this very much. It felt like a big drop off in quality from Gist Is.