ITT: Fuck you, i liked it

ITT: Fuck you, i liked it

well, user, I'm sorry to disappoint but I fucking loved that album so much I went and bought it and downloaded it lol

same

I've seen many on here bash it just because of how accessible it is, I think that's ridiculous.

It's pretty bandcamp-core but it's good. It's the comfiest hip hop album I have.

I only hate it, because every track sounds the same.

Try listening to it outside on a rainy day, or at night when smoking a cigarette
I feel like that's what it's meant for.

>tfw you feel basic from really liking both of these

Is there no hope for me?

Lots of cute Japanese sample

most of Sup Forums pretends to like this now that devin came here and called people niggers and cucks or whatever

I personally like having an arsenal of good bandcamp beat tape core to put on for guests. My gf really likes them too.

She's kinda cute and her hair gets messy on stage and the whole album just really chills me out and makes me feel alright man back off

this is some good shit idk what you're talking about OP

That's sorta why i like it. It's comfy music for comfy listening, I can see why people don't dig that though.

AOTY 2015

It'll never be as good as the paper chase was in their prime but at this point I'll take what I can get

Man fuck me I liked it too, but then again I love wrestling and The Mountain Goats so I'm like the target audience

FIRE UP THE GRILL EVERYBODY EATS TONIGHT CHOKED OUT

She's kinda cute and her hair gets messy on stage and the whole album just really chills me out and makes me feel alright man back off

p.s. - why are my captcha's always the street signs?

I think it has to do with watching wrestling man. I used to watch it as a kid and Beat the Champ was my favorite album last year.

Don't complain, they're the easiest (assuming you're using legacy)

Its pretty much amazing for the "style" of music that its in (bandcamp melancholic chill hop). Even though the tracks are short, they have a lot of character. Havent see people hate it tho.

I think it's his best work since Post-Fragile.

I put only Year Zero above this from the post-Fragile stuff. You're a pretty cool guy, Ghosts at least is super overrated.

I know where you are coming from with Year Zero. I think Year Zero is an amazing album and I love the fact it's a concept album as well, I am just a real sucker for personal songs which Trent is known for and I don't care much for politics which is something Year Zero is heavilly about. I love the variety Year Zero showcases though. "In This Twilight" is my personal favorite from it

it's alright

I found it boring. I liked the part where he sampled
Cowboy Bebop though.

Test to see if I got banned in the ancap thread