Any advice Sup Forums? Went to a brothel yesterday, had fun, she rolled me couple of joints...

Any advice Sup Forums? Went to a brothel yesterday, had fun, she rolled me couple of joints. As I was leaving I said let's go have a couple of beers. She said "let me check if I can finish off, what's your number?" she gave me a call so I have her number. 1 hr later or so she texted saying "sorry, just finished now, going home" it was 5-6 am. What do you think Sup Forums?

you're a cuck obv

where did you get that idea from?

because either that story is true, which would make you a cuck
or it's false, meaning you fantasized about it / dreamt it up
which makes you a cuck

going to a brothel makes you a cuck now?

She just wants you to become a repeating customer. Simple as that.

Never trust a whore.

Understand that she is a prostitute. You can be friends, nbd, but know that she makes money off of sexual relationships, and you should not expect her to give her goods away for free, or stop for the sake of starting a romantic relationship.

she said she's in town for only two weeks. Didn't sounds like that's what she's trying to do but can't trust really. You think I should ask to have a couple of beers sometime and see what she says?

Good point. I was hoping to get another round for free.

you know her?

That said, as long as you aren't a turd about it, you could still ask to hang out and try to move things in that direction. You never know if you don't ask, just don't get too disappointed if you don't get the answer you were hoping for.

You make sense. So I'll txt her sometime and say hey wanna have a beer sometime and see how it goes.

If it'll mean you can potentially partake of her services for free, why not?

no. Dating the whores does

>not knowing what cuckold means

prostitutes are womans too...

and those have needs, so go on

>womans

yeah when I mentioned going to the pub, she said something about she drinks only expensive wine or spirits, it kinda sounded like she was gonna get me to pay for all her drinks but I was drunk and high so I'm not sure.

you seem like one that knows.
Why are you proud of that?

such an idiot

Yeah it sounds like she just wants you to buy her drinks. If you're okay with trading money for companionship then I don't see much of an issue. It sounds like she has weed and when she gets drunk she might want to fool around.

But hell, you're the man in this situation, might as well make a pass to see if you can get some for free. You don't have shit to lose, you know?

because I take pride in an expansive vocabulary.

Atleast he can hold the conversation kiddo

>If you're okay with trading money for companionship
I'm hoping to get more than companionship hopefully. But like you said most I lose is buying her a few drinks

whats the point in paying for her expensive drinks for """free sex""" when you can just pay for her services, which is probably cheaper. Whats the point of even going brothel in the first place

She was $330 per hour, I won't pay that much for drinks. Plus it'll be an hours long thing instead of one hour.

oh well I guess it is worth it then if you can actually bang her

Any ideas on how to move her in that direction?

bump?

Get drunk and act cool and hope an opening comes where you can do your thing. It'll happen, just look for it. Just remember that she's a prostitute, you shouldn't care what she thinks about you.

dude, shes a HOOKER they prey on guys like you. Leave it alone and just fuck her for the cash....

dunno mate. i have no experience of how hookers play mind games compared to the average woman

if it was an average woman i'd say she was interested given that she bothered texting and didnt just block your number

with the hooker my first thought is that shes probably just looking for repeat business tho

Right

Hahaha I'm in a similar situation op. The chick I'm friends with used to be a hooker but she has a boyfriend that's a cock head. Pretty sure I can whoop his ass but trust me dude, there's a reason she became a hooker. Just DON'T date one and keep her away from your cash.

I haven't fucked this btw, i don't know just feels... gross i guess.

Man I'm not like "ah shit man, she likes me for me, she wants to go out with me", just curious if I can get a free fuck out of it or just leave it alone.

One, you overpaid, and two, she's literally a prostitute. Her entire job is to separate men from their money via pleasure. I don't give a shit what you do with your money, but if you expect anything other than a transaction you are a fucking idiot.

chcked

I'm not really interested in dating her, just hang out and maybe get a FWB or something.

Nothing to lose, you have one life to live. If you don't get free sex you get a much deserved night out for yourself.

Yeah highly likely it's for repeat business but how can I make sure?

just leave it alone

Im quite sure it's only a mattter of about 10 years or so before buying services from prostitutes becomes illegal everywhere in the western world.

So have fun while you can still "opress women" lads.

You and me both man, i get so bored being at uni and all my mates are at work. Hey you could probably use her for free weed and have her hook you up with her hot friends. Thats what Im doing, well was apparently she quit so she's broke or some shit.

You can't make sure. Either you don't go and you always regret missing the chance to fuck her for free, or you act like a normal human being and get drunk with her and if it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, then you know. Don't think back to that night where you skipped out, especially considering how Richard Gere you could have been. It's experience, it's life, it's fun. You've been training your whole life to be a man, don't wimp out now.

ask her on a date
fuck her afterwards
dont pay

if you arent beaten to death by a pimp then she might be into you

no pimp involved, she works at a brothel.

True. What's the worst that can happen?

Yeah could work, worth a shot, yeah?