Hey faggots, justice here, and I'm on twitter

hey faggots, justice here, and I'm on twitter.
twitter.com/Antihumansh1011
>it's time for black pride to rise again
>stop whitey from ruining our Nubian beauty
>whiteness is a disease and I'm out to prove it
>support my twitter justice if you want to show whitey who's really in power
#blacklivesmatter

also give me some silly nigger gifs to post I'm on new PC so I'm out of supply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_IsZef_-V0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rise again
when exactly did that happen?

two days ago in dallas faggot

that was black pride? hahaha can't even kill properly, you need to learn how to use that weapon properly from your white masters
lol kills 5 cops and claims it as a victory

We wuz kings n sheeiiit

I told my brother to use the sharpened stick he was trained with but he refused to make a statement!
hindsight is 20/20 brother.
are you a racist?

i'm just realistic. the only way china and jews escaped european domination is unification and mastering tactical warfare mentally before physically.
afirca and the middle east are incapable, i dont know why, im not a neck beard which just believes its intelligence, but for whatever reason it is impossible for them to create a uniform united front. Note the dallas gunman couldnt even recruit others to help him and had no exit strategy, only an idiot would face police head on like that. the white way would be to kill the police's public opinion, paint them as disgusting corrupt bullies and one by one pick them off like vigilant justice. no war has been won with rage, you are just portraying the animalistic tendencies racists say african americans are - and now this is evidence.

PS: you this being the victim of systematic racism and murder is enough to make you look like the victim after you've killed a white cop? you think you'll ever be able to beat the media machine?
millions died in iraq for made up weapons, women raped daily and massacres in villages when the army and ngo forces felt like it - how much sympathy do iraqi terrorists get?

racist

have you even seen my twitter you racist fuck

youtu.be/f_IsZef_-V0

mate we all know you're white, it's a pretty shit bait. if you're too retarded to respond with actual retorts i'll just let your thread die like everyone else has
this is also OP

you're a bit of a loser aren't you op

time to slowboat the niggers back to Africa. Regular Black Folk can stay.

>nigger

This is what happens when you go "hunt down white people."

OP here you're all racists I'm done trying to convince.

First time on Sup Forums mate? Ofcourse I'm fucking white. I thank god erryday for that

when my brothers rise you'll be the first with a glock to the head whiteboy

I like what you're doing OP. Keep at it!

thanks brother #blacklivesmatter
I wont be on twitter forever because the powers that be are AFRAID of the truth.

At least misspell words and try to make it seam like youre a nigger. Weak b8 m8

1 nig takes out five whites.
proof blacks are a better shot than whitefags.