What does /b think about this?

What does /b think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=mKKwtC-yQMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THEYRE BOTH COPS SO OKAY SO WHATEVER I MEAN UUUUGGGGHHHHH THEY'RE BOTH COPS SO THEY DONT HAVE ANY SAY IN THE MATTER UUGGGHHH IM SICK OF THE FUCKING PATRIARCHY

Heros.

Go get them niggers

They should do the same thing but write on their dicks instead.
>Silver sharpee for incompatible complexion

change the text of the white dude into :he dindu nuffin
people will laugh

Are they gunna fuck?
If not don't care

No women? Misogynist. Police force should be 50% women to accurately represent the population.

apathy

to bad their lives wont exist in 100 years anyway. no lives mater

Ikr? Damn patriarchy.
But they'll just probably rape her anyway and get away with it. I'd be so jelouse

Where did the nigger get the cop uniform?

Heros

It's embaressing that they would acknowledge blm at all

is that the Casting Couch behind them?

I thought I reconized those fags

new Lethal Weapon promo material
not even real
you not there's only racist whiteys

Right? Black people can never be racist

I think that I really want to watch some sweet buddycop movies now. Got any good recommendations Sup Forums?

Boku no pico
Best buddy cop out there

nice jew badge

as cool as this is. an officers life is not more valuable than an innocent civilian. they didn't sign up for it.
not a libtard or blm or sjw. but lets be honest. cops dying on duty is sad. ut whats sadder is cops murdering and getting away with it

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

SIGN THE MOTHERFUCKIN PETITION

A little cringe, but makes sense.

SIGN THE PETITION

DO IT

>an officers life is not more valuable than an innocent civilian
I'd say at the very least they're equal, and an overwhelming majority of the cunts getting shot aren't exactly "innocent" so you can fuck right off.

Traitor.wmv.

no. think about it. a cop dying on duty is a horrible thing. but a cop murdering someone who didnt deserve it is clearly worse as 1. they wont get arrested. 2. are supposed to protect, not kill. and 3. civilians DO NOT sign up for this shit

black police showing out for the white cop

Live long and prosper

Looks like 5 pieces of white trash and a spic that he killed. No big loss.

ay sick af

It's like human clickbait.

A black man and a white man, no problem there.
If it was pic related, there's the problem.

tl;dr black man nigger

Learn English, retard.

Forgot pic

This pic is a bit of a cherry pic considering that the aborigines were separated from the rest of humanity for the past 40k years.

There are certainly more than a few instances of cops killing innocents due to some critical mistake on the cops part. However most of the people who do get shot were either criminals who had violent intentions or dumbasses who just acted in such a way that made seem like a significant threat.
Its not exactly rare for cops to be killed because they weren't gun-ready. Cops are people too, and people generally don't want to get shot. So when people (even innocents) do stupid shit and refuse to cooperate with police, they are asking for trouble.

except we know for a fact that certain precincts have been emplouing racist people, protecting violent officers, ignoring excessive use of force, and firing (or even killing/threatening) officers who speak out. i want to support the police. and i do. i support those who died. and i aupport those who serve. but i support those who are killed wrongfully. i support victims who had officers tampere with evidence. and even more so, im disgusted with officers who email eachother a video of them pretending to shoot "niggers" while dressed as klansmen

only if
we recognize
the kkk

even then blm is a phrase that has become known via riots. its like petitioning to classify religions as terror groups because some psycho bitch shot up an abortion clinic

>cops is racists tho!
Oh shut it.
Minority cops are significantly more likely to shoot blacks than white cops. Also twice as many whites are killed in police shootings than blacks despite the fact that blacks commit a majority of violent crimes and robberies.
I'm not denying that cops can be unprofessional when handling some of these dangerous situations and they really need better training for that, but to say that racism is the problem is just plain retarded. Now fuck off nigger.

Looks like blacks have found a way to enjoy white privilege.

Get some purell, white cop.

He's a fucking orero. He's almost as bad as those black women fucking white scum.

Corrected you racist bigot.

I hate BLM, but I just cannot say they are terrorists. That nig that shot the cops was not even mentioning BLM

I'd very much like to believe you, but first show me on what do you base your claims?

Sup Forumsros

Statistics and shit. Google it nigga. I'd normally spoonfeed you, but It's 5 in the morning and I've just taken a shitload of Nyquil. 'night.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKKwtC-yQMg

Makes me thank my lucky stars I wasn't born in the Wild West shithole known as Murika.

Read what he told the cops after you ignorant fool

THIS

somebody with required photoshop skills dooeeet!!!!