I hate BLM and wanted to spoil their stupid boycott...

I hate BLM and wanted to spoil their stupid boycott. I was mistakenly included in a group chat full of Black Lives Matter people and they mistakenly sent me the following:

"Fwd: Incase your interested

Per BLM:

Hey family

Here is a what we put together. Share it with anyone who is down. We aren't posting it on our social media pages. We want to move in silence while we unite!

We're very serious about a boycott. We refuse to sit back and watch any more bloodshed without justice and change. Therefore, as of July 8, 2016, me and a group of others across the country have collectively agreed to boycott one major retailer for 30 days at a time. The retailer ,TARGET, will be the first company impacted by our boycott. We are simply asking anyone who is ACTIVELY interested in making a social, economic and political stance against the unjust slaughtering of Black lives, to refrain from spending ANY money at TARGET. Please SAVE any money you would've spent at Target in your own bank account until August 8, 2016.

Products I'm trying to organize the same ppl to not buy Coca Cola products till the end of the the summer

And finally trying to find out how to organize 1,000,000 blacks to move $100 to Citizens Trust Bank or One United.

We aren't posting this on our profiles but sharing it with our interested friends and family via message or word of mouth. Hopefully reaching at least 7 ppl who will in turn reach another 7 that will do the same. Definitely let me know if you have any feedback, thoughts, ideas.

-Winston"

My first issue is USE SPELL CHECK. Do what you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKKwtC-yQMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did Target kill some black people? What's the rationale behind this?

>Winston

I dunno, they are idiots. Target has done nothing. Personally, I think the whole "get a million black people to put 100 bucks in a bank account" is some guy trying to do a scam based on BLM. Seriously, screw BLM.

Oh yeah, it's a complete scam. I'm just gonna continue to treat black people with respect and hope this shit blows over soon.

How about we treat all people with respect, not just black people. We need to treat Asians, Hispanics, white, black, and LGBT with respect. Hate groups don't last, look at the black power movement and KKK.

Get it? Because he's a nigger

Naw fam FCUK whitey dey jus kilin us fam cuz dey hate black ppl fo no reason, PERIOD.

Blacks don't respect themselves. They all look at their black skin and think to themselves "I need to be more aggressive and thuggish". Don't tell me it's a product of their culture because they all think this way.

I don't think it is a product of their culture. I would say it is product of growing up in poverty with no real role models. If you grow up, fatherless, thinking that being a thug is the only way. What can you do? You are almost beyond help. Mind is poisoned from the start.

>no reason

Please don't tell me that is what they really think.

No dude every single black cunt thinks like this, even if they had a great childhood.

not me

youtube.com/watch?v=mKKwtC-yQMg

Black guy here, we all don't think this way. I'm personally sick of BLM. It's nothing but a destructive hate group.

start tweeting faggot

You do though. You automatically think you are more primal than the whiteys around you.

Let me put it this way, do you think you are exactly equal to a white guy that grew up the same as you?

No, because you're black. And I'll bet that fact didnt fill you with an increased sense of civil duty and good behaviour if you catch my drift

NEWS ALERT: Target group Inc. Is puzzled by the lack of shoplifting, fights and chaos in there stores. Sales have GONE UP mysteriously except they are puzzled by the stagnant watermelon sales.

10/10

It won't work because niggers can't read.

Wrong. The Nazis stayed in power and killed millions of people. We need to actively fight back. They have public sympathy therefore a political voice and thus can end bad for the US.

BLM is a terrorist group