She keeps texting/snapchatting me and I want her to stop...

She keeps texting/snapchatting me and I want her to stop. She's a 7/10 arabic chick but she's got a shit taste in everything.

What do I do?

Remington Rechargeable Mens Grooming Kit Body Hair Clipper Beard Trimmer Shaver
Titanium Coated Blades Selfsharpening blades 2 combs for different hair lengths (1 20 mm) 4 attachment heads: Wide trimmer for sharp lines, Detail trimmer for a closer trim (0.2 mm), Mini foil shaver, Fine trimmer for nose, ear and eyebrows Rechargeable up to 40 mins of cordless usage Charging indicator light Washable heads for easy cleaning Ergonomic grip Charging stand

Tell her to stop.

>Post her nudes on here
> I fap
>Profit??

stop stalking her you freak

/thread

Send her a pic of niggers getting killed

ask nudes

Remington edge All-In-One kit gives you complete versatility for all your essential grooming needs with loads of combs and attachments so you can keep your style under control. Whether you’re going for designer stubble or just need to tidy up those sideburns, this kit will keep you looking smart and trimmed to be distinct. Quality control with titanium coated, self-sharpening blades, an ergonomic grip, up to 40 minutes usage time and a selection of washable attachments and combs, this slick, rechargeable groomer has all the mod-cons and gives you complete control of your style.

Long and short of it. The kit includes two handy comb attachments; the extended comb allows you to trim and comb longer beard lengths with ease, while the dedicated stubble comb helps to carefully trim shorter facial hair to achieve your desired look. Clever piece of kit completely adaptable, this kit includes four additional attachments including a mini foil shaver, a wide trimmer for a sharp line and a trim shave trimmer – the only trimmer to get as close as 0.2 mm for a seriously close shave. The kit also includes a fine trimmer for those harder to reach places such as you nose, ear and eyebrows. So what are you waiting for? With the Remington edge All-In-One kit, grooming has never been easier. You can get control of your style with minimum effort and maximum results.

This. Also op you nig?

Just block her you fucking retard.

This guy's got the right idea

so u live in bama ? cause that description sounds mighty familiar

Arab girls won't do anything with you at all unless you marry them. No nudes, no nothing.

Box Contains

1 x Hair trimmer
2 x Attachment combs
1 x Wide trimmer attachment heads
1 x Fine trimmer attachment head
1 x Mini foil shaver attachment head
1 x Nose and ear trimmer attachment head
1 x Charging stand
1 x Instruction booklet

>7/10 arabic chick
Dawg, they're capped at 7, a better representation would be "7/7 Arabic chick"

Or without oil

Nah man I'm an ausfag

Nah man haven't gotten anything post, soz.

>7/7

Then that would make her perfect, you inbred stupid mother fucker

why haven't you posted nudes yet?
faggot OP

Well get to work. What do you think this?

Pic of her from a few years back, not gonna screen shot shit from snapchat cause then I'd have to talk to her.

What's her snap?

>shit taste in everything
>obsessed with you

LOL

I need that wallpaper
Source me OP please

OP are you that much of a fagget?
request nudes ASAP and post them.

Dude she's kinda cute

Sure thing nig nog

its a sandnigger guys why

Thomas shut the fuck up.

post her snap on here bro, i'll snap her until she gets so annoyed, she closes down the app

Perfect for an Arab you dribbling fuck nugget

She's in my major friends with the girl im into mang, don't want to ruin my chances with her cause of Sup Forums needed nudes.

OP here
I want advice not to ruin her life, you might have good intentions but the rest of 4chans just gonna spam here.

fuck you and this thread then, we need nudes if u want help

if her personality is shit, it wouldn't matter. I see some cute girls that are annoying as fuck in the worst way possible.

its a sandnigger send this and she will leave

Train her to have good taste, from the inside out ;^)

>ausfag
>not shitposting
Pick one mate

Ask for nudes since you didnt get any til now. It will either make her stop talking to you or you can get the nudes and share here. if she does send nudes, then we help you out from there.

>personality
Wut. Are you some kind of fagit?

1. delete her from snapchat
2. ignore txts

if anything comes up say busy or you accidentally deleted her or just tell her straight up that the amount of msgs is too damn high

working on nudes for all you thirsty cuntd

heres another pic (Her on left, mum in centre, sister on right)

If this be the OP, god speed. Acquire those nudes and we will be forever grateful.

Post chat you nig

OP HERE

IF YOU WANT NUDES HELP!
ONLY GOTTEN NUDES OFF ONE CHICK ONCE SO HELP ME GET NUDES BY TELLING ME WHAT TO SAY!

If I get nudes you will get them.

ah well if you're this much of a beta there's no way you'll successfully acquire nudes.

You faggot

I'm really not that huge of a beta, Just not sure what to do when trying to get nudes

ask her to hook up with you.

she says no you get rid of her and done

she says yes you get fucked and then brag about it and publicly dump her and she is gone

its win, win.

Just send her a dick pic and ask for a cheeky one back.

Get nudes. Post here. Simple.

If it repulsed her, you get rid of her. It's fucking win win mate.

of course she's got shit taste, she likes you apparently. Deal with it.

nudeeeeeeees

is she from dubai?
i am talking to a girl called Lara from dubai on kik, but she's like an easy 9/10, easy 9

She's close to Dubai, her parents live near there but she comes to Australia (where I am) for UNI

>shit taste in everything
Even in finding someone

What is her name on snapchat ?

Fuck her right in the pussy

>Racemixing
I hate when I have to think about genocide in the morning

Fuck yll. Whens her sister cuming aus, ausfag here wanting that sandniggetry

ask nudes and share here

kek

She looks like a better version of peadiepies girlfriend

You have sex with her
Stop being a bitch

>annoy her to the blink of not wanting to use snapchat for the rest of the day
>ruining her life

Why did you come here in the first place if this is your attitude?

Marzia is an artificial girl, voice, hair, everything. Everytime she appears in a video I close it, I really hate that bitch.

btw, OP isnt going to post any nudes, its just a cheap bait about him receiving 3 random pics from a girl in snapchat and running to Sup Forums trying to look alpha

Jesus Christ you niggerfagot.

Ive been cockblocked because a girl was friends with another who was into me. It might already be too late

Yeah, if the girl who OP is into (Lara's friend) finds out Lara is into OP, then OP's girl will most likely back off because of the sister code, just like the bro code.

Good luck OP.

/this

It doesnt work like that you goon.