I'm 21

I'm 21.

a 16 y.o girl wants to fool around with me. She is really cute, kind of a gamer, and really smart. She has skipped a grade and will go in med school next year. We share a lot of things tbh, musical tastes, etc.

We already kiss. Should i go all the way and fuck her? She will be 17 in august.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you like cock in your ass

mods

pics of girl, obviously

Because in jail a lot of cock goes in your ass

>implying the arbitrary amount of time since she came out if her mother's cunt means shit

I mean to the judge it will when OP goes to court

Go ahead. It's not like in the very second she turns 18 the planets align in such a way that her brain evolves into a new one.

Nope.
I don't want a reverse search on my ass ;)

Even if she consents to it, it won't matter unless she's at the age of consent where you are. If she says yes but she's not old enough to say yes you're committing statutory rape

what's the local age of consent? if she's legal fuck yes.

if not, you're betting your life on her not telling someone (perhaps parents) who think she's still a little kid and calling the cops. she sounds mature but it's judgment call.

17 in August.. That's like 3 weeks.. You better hurry up and nail her before then..

Seriously, where is 16 not age of consent yet ?

OP here, I'm French. And it looks like sexual majority is 15 here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

MODSMODSMODS

well then the answer is obvious. coucher, baiser, and enculer until your dick falls off

fucking do it then, or are you a faggot?

then by all means go for it
i'm unaware of the laws regarding drinking over there so if it'd be fishy then dont get her drinking

My ex was 17 when I was 20

17 is legal in a lotta places.

no one would do that, post the picture or stay a fag!

> med school
> age 21
> France
> 16 years old in "med school"

okay buddy

French here
C'est pas de la pédophilie mais du détournement de mineur. Si elle ou ses parents portent plainte ça craint, sinon balek.
Comme je l'ai dit plus haut mon ex avait 17 ans quand j'en avais 20, son père lui filait des capotes donc je craignais rien

i think france the drinking age is 21

..months

meh thats not so bad, dating an 18y/o right now and im 24
fun fact girls that are into older guys where usually raped/molested when they where young

>;)

You seem to be French ( Kaamelott

Hey, she actually was raped by her first boyfriend.

When there is grass on the field, play ball...

I was coming here just to say that. Thanks user.

>Pre-med isn't med school.

Are you an Amerifag cause here in Aus 16 is Legal age.....but 17 is a safer age plus this Half Your Age Plus 7 is a solid Defense in Court 21/2 =10.5 (round down) 10+7 = 17......no jury would convict you

Nope the legal drinking age in France is at 18

It was a joke jackass.

Can 16/17 still buy beer and wine?

Ok

Yes they can

and when was the last time anyone was carded anywhere in that country.
nobody carded me or anyone else on my high school trip there. for hard liquor. saw plenty of younger kids not getting carded either.

provide dick to girl

risky stuff, pic of her for final judgement?

Welcome to France

I think they don't card teens until they get sued by the government for selling alcohol to minors