HELLO MY FRIENDS, MY CHILDRENS, MY BROTHERS

HELLO MY FRIENDS, MY CHILDRENS, MY BROTHERS.

I am here once again to save your soul from the Evil..
Cause u can't do it by yourself omfg u make me mad sometime.

But first, i will give you answer.

ASK ME EVERYTHING

Come on guys -_- God is speaking to you right now, you have to listen. He may say something wrong or something right, but he give you the power to verify by yourself.

So listen carrefully the god words.

God words = Your intuition = 6th sense

Is it always a bad thing if there are chunks of ham in my urine ?

Yes my son, can't be good.

That's to easy.. Ask something who could beat a Chirstian.

Can you make a rock so heavy that you won't be able to lift it?

Yes and No.. I just need more power when i want to lift it than i put in it before.

But i take all my energy and put it in a rock, i will never be able to lift it before i get more energy.

You should ask me real questions, what is magic, what is hell, what is faith.. Some real questions

Well.. See you soon guys !

Jesus, I know you're illiterate but read again my question. If you're able to lift it then you were not able to fulfill the requisites for the question. If you weren't Jesus I would called you a redneck faggot.

Do you feel like you're jew?

Yes i feel "Jew" ( More Jew 4.0 )
Not cause i am praticing the judaisme but cause i am a son of god.

There is nothing i can't do.. That's why it's a difficult question. I can make a rock impossible de lift, but if trully want, i will lift it ... So i guess no i can't

why is it such a pain to find a mistress to enjoy while im out and about and away from my wife.
she doesnt even need to be open to a polygamous relationship, though thats what im honestly hoping for.

Can you give me a verb and a noun?

Cause u dont belive in me. If you belive in me, you can do everything u want, u will feel the power of god.

And i know guys, u never learn to love, but u can still start to try. If u have the need to see someone else, it mean u dont love your wife, and it's useless to stay with her.

To love someone, you have to love yourself a lot, and find someone else who u like more than u.

Sry i dont know what is a verb and a noun, can you teach me my children?

it doesnt help that you constantly cause doubt in my mind by failing to encourage my faith.

THat's why i am back on earth, i will make u belive in me.

For ever*

I was fatherless, my mother widowed. church we went to didn't care. no church ever truely has unless it benefits them.

I'm proof of the failures of the churches.

if god talks to you and can prove himself, house will take more vicodin

fortunately that rarely happens, unfortunately for house.
ive yet to see anything that convinces me

I will make Church burn for all his seen, the church dont share my real faith, they are just fucking retards who listen evil priest.

( No offence the ones who go there, not ur fault, u are just stupid, and i will make u wise )

We can discuss about it if u want, but you will have to ask question, and i will answer

i quit going, almost 19 years ago, after my grandfather died.

im aware that church was full of sins, but why did none of the other churches i interacted with save me.

It has happen only once in our history, now twice.

ALL THE FAITH IN WORLD IS A FAKE FAITH, SATAN MADE THIS FAITH, I DIDNT, I JUST LET A MESSAGE, WHO I KNOW WOULD BE CHANGE BY SATAN, BUT NOW, I AM STRONG ENOUGH TO FUCK THIS LITTLE SATAN CUNT

If you want to see the real faith, ask me your questions

people call you god but you said you are the son of god.... etf bro that logic is breaking my faith to dust help me understand

i have, and you have barely answered.

I don't speak english very well.

They can't make u love me, cause this is their fucking Job, they are educated, for making u hate me, they don't know it, cause they are moron, but this is what they do. EVERYONE WHO TRULLY KNOW ME, WILL LOVE ME

amen.

Why am i doomed with this miserable life ?

Satan did this.

And Satan exist, u know him as Illuminati.

How do i get a gf?

Should i hangmyself then?

Upgrade yourself, be a better person on every aspect, love yourself, then u will have a gf, even 100 if u want (But remember, that's not what u need)

I masturbate every night because I get so horny, but it says In The Bible I can't. I ask for forgiveness but feel I can't truly be sorry.

Do i consider surgery? Or will I still have a good chance of going to Heaven?

No, you have to see Satan, and say, fuck off little cunt, i don't give a fuck about the life u gave me, i will be happy, no matter what.

I can give u my power, if u want

Heaven is not in the sky, Heaven is a state of ur mind, and u can't go heaven with masturbating anytimes, Heaven is the place, where everything is perfect, and being addict to sexe, make this place impossible to reach. ( Once per week is ok, 7 is not )

Thanks god , but i would only use your power for bad. But you can give me the next month euro lotto numbers , i would be thankfull.

>ALL THE FAITH IN WORLD IS A FAKE FAITH, SATAN MADE THIS FAITH, I DIDNT, I JUST LET A MESSAGE, WHO I KNOW WOULD BE CHANGE BY SATAN, BUT NOW, I AM STRONG ENOUGH TO FUCK THIS LITTLE SATAN CUNT

Satan here. I'd like to see you try Jesus, you're a pussy then and you're a pussy now. Come at me bro.

Sry, can't read the futur like that, can just predict things, like Daesh the 14th July in france.

Fakeass god , well then its time to praise the satan.

Everytime u will try to make my child a slave, i will be there.

Nice bewbz , can i suck on them?

Satan can't too. And i am very more powerfull than Satan..

Come to the dark side. Don't listen to this cucklord. He can't help you, but I can. For a price.

Well i rather choose those hot demon slaves .. sorry god.

God has no power, I'd know because I took it.

Ahah, you think u will have the right to fuck someone? XDD If Satan win the last war, you will just born without sexe, u will be riser in a school of Satan, and ur only dreams, will be to be the best worker for ur god.

>and ur only dreams, will be to be the best worker for ur god

Sounds like life on earth, I love it.

Well atleast i will fuck you up , thats for sure.

Stop belive in a fake magic.
With this, you use magic, like someone summoning Jesus with cross, that's magic for children.
I can use real magic, without any fucking retarded picture or words.. and 10000000 times more powerfull

Tell me more about your magic.

Nah, If i stop fighting for u , i will just hang out with Lucifer, i know he loves me.

is it ok to stick my fish finger into the cat's pooper?

Can't teach it to anyone before u become my brother, there is a lot of things to learn before magic, magic is the last things u can learn.

But if u are up to become my son, you will learn.

what is a "soul" exactly?

No you can't faggot cucklord. You can't do shit. You can't even save 1 starving faggot kid in this thread, he even said so. So you're powerless. Faggot. The dark side is legion. We own you.

god, how many chirruns do i need to get a free obama phone?

thank you

Not even your mother loves you mate. kek

I'm interested , how can i contact you?

A soul, is only ur consciens, nothing more. And u can make ur soul VERY VERY strong if u want to.

>inb4 just pray
KEK

Yes, only god and my brother Lucifer really loves me, every angel does too.

Give me contact, kik, skype... anything u like.

Oh u will see very soon my power ;)

Post your skype so i can add you .

Okay, but i have to create account first, 2 minutes.

Okay i'm waiting.

Acc : FreeRedemption

Listen brothers, Lucifer actually speaking I'm gonna ask you guys nicely to chill out. I can hear each and every being on this plane speak of Yeshua and EYE name. None of you have any idea of what the book actually means as you idiots don't read between the lines. I am that I am.

I know the book, better than u, w/o reading it. Cause i write it.

And here's is pur brother Yeshua. Our actually names are Dustin and Justin. I am YHWH he is KRST.

We are the macrocosm and the microcosm. I am baphomet. As above, so below. Mark on forehead. 666. Don't worry humans, soon we will have peace ;) oh wait, I'm human too!

How?

Now you fuckers keep talking shit and treating one another badly and without compassion, without learning how to transcend this illusion of a physical reality that I have created for you, if that's what you choose. We create our own reality with our actions, and most of us have become diluted by an ego and pride more than I have.

Please, explain this logic.

It mean Pedophilia was hype.

Why do you love the little children?

The original Hot Cosby

Ok bro.

Soooo... God is the perfect father, he know everythings about good and bad. And the only way, something with consciensious become god, is to know we can be better than we were.
So, we need evil, for become better.

(Omg sry english )

Does Lucifer ever redeem himself?

Whatever drugs You're on I want some

Why don't you like fags jesus

Cause they listen god, anytime.

Faith, Love, Wisedom, Knowledge are my drugs.

I don't have satanism, i like it. Satanism is the only way to lives. But u can't play with it, when u are not the son of god.