Hey Sup Forumsros im in doubt

Hey Sup Forumsros im in doubt.

Am i alcoholic if a get kind of drunk every weekend? what do you guys think?

Also , if you guys want , general drink thread.

bumpity

M8, I have at least a bottle of whisky every night that I don't have to work (3-5 nights/week)

You're fine.

not really. just party too much, dw, im in the same situation

>currently drunk

no thats called being young.

lol every weekend? That's cute.

I'm constantly drunk, many times before and during work. I'm definitely starting to feel the onset of health problems because of it, and I'm only 24.

I'm a newfag, how do I greentext? Just put a > and it'll take care of itself?

>basically

and well at least you dont use cocaine too.

Op here. Thanks for the advice guys

I drink a sixpack of beer nearly every night after work.
Feels good man.

Well... I do occasionally. But not often enough to call it a hobby or a habit.

>like this?

how fat are you

Advice from a Sup Forumsro: keep it that way

nose beers are fucking awesome if you do it every once in a while. I just recently scored a great paying job so now every weekend im probably maybe doing a lot more than i should. sometimes. shit, im hammered and skiing as we speak

>just like that

i think youre an alcoholic if youre getting drunk every time you drink

6'2" 220lbs

I had no less than 10 UK units per day for past three months. I'm basically a functioning alcoholic by now.

Your liver isn't complaining. You're fine normie. I'm having similar thoughts since I gave up smoking a month ago and have been drinking at least a couple of pints a day but I crave it. Smoked weed daily too and I think I'm desperate to feel something

Fucking amateur fuck off with that once on the weekend shit.

Same here, nigger.
>amidoingthisright
I just got a job as a temp at a brick plant, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be hired on full-time despite being drunk all the fucking time and showing up late to work. Apparently the boss is pretty chill and likes the fact that I bust my ass for 48+ hours a week.

so I'm gonna drink beer as much as I can until I'm dead, and buy all the Steam games/DLCs.

fuck if the shoe fits wear it.

got a job as a chemist after school and my life has kind of been downhill ever since depending on how you look at it. I never show up late/drunk/high though. strictly business. gotta go to bed soon even though i dont want to kek

are you fucing retarded? holyshit. no you're not fucking alcoholic jesus fucking christ get your teenage ass outa here..

no , im not retarded. its called not knowing you faggot. thanks anyways.

Not in my opinion, alcoholics usually drink to cope with a problem and cant function without alcohol in their bodies

What's the point of drinking if you don't get drunk?

no, that's called being a lightweight

A slightly altered state of concious . Getting wasted is for kiddies on the Jersey shore.

One day when you're a man with responsibility , you'll understand.

Definitely not. That's what you do when you are in your twenties. Just don't be a blubbering mess every weekend though. Drink like a gentleman and you will drink for a lifetime!

I'm a man with responsibilities and I handle them well. While getting drunk a lot.
Is your argument invalid? No, it's not, because most people can't handle it.
But you're still a faggot.

Wasted and drunk are two different things. I like to get passed buzzed for fun, but not too drunk to where I feel like shit the next morning.

I actually don't drink much anymore since I've been lifting though . You feel like shit even from a beer or two.

Samefag here and you are correct.

you get KINDA drunk EVERY FIVE FUCKING DAYS.

how's that a fucking problem, how is that fucking with your EVERYDAY life? jesus fuck you are retarded

I don't think any functional alcoholics really 'get drunk' any more. They just feel normal.

Fuck, I know higher class middle aged people earning 80K each annually, and happily polish 5 bottles of red per evening. Are they medically or physically alcoholics? Well, probably. But do they think about it or brag about it? Nope.

I remember a lot of people like the OP. They just want people to tell them that they're an alcoholic. They think they drink way too much to be acceptable, which is somehow cool, and they can't see why anybody wouldn't worry about them.

You asked why drink if not to get drunk. I answered the question.

You can drink like that all you want but one you'll be forced to stop drinking while I sit here with a fine scotch in my hand listening to tunes.

lol, you're not an alcoholic. You don't drink often enough.
Although you probably will be an alcoholic soon, depending on ...
Well, how old are you?

he wants to be the edgy, tortured alcohol with a dark past

Drinking is only an issue if it causes problems in your personal life or at work.

>like shit
like wasted of feel bad overall?

im 20.
well i guess you are right i am retarded... shit.

Oh, my bad, I probably should have mentioned that that wasn't me. I was just stepping into the conversation. And when will anyone ever force me to stop drinking? Prohibition 2.0?

Your body will if not someone you love will or maybe you will decide one day that you can't do it anymore

well glad you got to that conclusion.

Now it's a weekday, go get shitfaced without you worrying about it m8

20?? Are you in a country where the legal alcohol sales age is 21? If so, then you're probably on the road to alcoholism.

33 liver fucked, bleeding out the ass due to fatty liver. drink about 5-6 liters of beer a night....not as fun as it used to /b

Oh piss off. Trust that to be the only comment you reply to. You just want people here to say "yeah you have a problem". Fucking attention seeking maggot.

Most people here carry a stable job, are double your age, and drink more every night than you do a week. You're not old enough to have a drinking problem or an alcohol tolerance. Now stop thinking of yourself as a tortured depressed soul and grow up.

Feel bad the next morning. Not really hungover but dehydrated and feeling like you didn't get enough sleep. Lasts a few hours the next day.

My body will? As in, my body will suddenly cease to work and collapse one day? And no, the only woman I've ever loved puts up with me no matter what I do. Even if I point a handgun at her or worse.

Strong coffee and codeine does the trick in that scenario

If it bothers you dont do it. I love getting drunk and cooking at night. I drink less on the weekends. To each his own.

Underrated

Idk that may be binge drinking, but considering you're on Sup Forums it might help to say that a lot of people in alcoholics anonymous drink alone a lot more often than others

>drink alone
You mean there's another way to drink?

Hi friends.. drinking right now
32 yo alcoholanon here
Been drinking daily for 3 years now.
I Used to be hydrocodone/benzo/muscle relaxer addict, but have been pharma-free for 4 years.
My daily routine is to drink 1.75lr of seagrams vo with club soda. I generally start drinking at 7pm and sleep around 6-7am.
I work from home so this generally does not interfere with my profession.
I have wanted to quit for some time now, but I can confess, it is difficult. I have come to love the warmth that a good ethanol buzz gives me. I have not blacked out for over a year now, as my tolerance has grown to astronomical proportions to where it is almost impossible to get "drunk" and I have no problem doing daily errands if in fact my drinking carries on into the day.
My family is full of functional drinkers, such as myself.
I will confess that the lows of this addiction are in some ways worse than what I experienced doctor shopping for pain killers and sedatives, but the availability of alcohol keeps me "in her fray".
My advice to anyone ramping up the drinking is that this thing can become a monster. Drinking due to depression only begats more depression.

Hilarious. >_>

oh shiiiiiit.

I started working out a month ago and I can actually relate to this, that's why I was wondering.. aight ty

You say you haven't blacked out, but often when you drink alone, you can't remember blacking out.

My housemate frequently reminds me about things, and vice versa. We feed each other's addictions but we both work, so fuck it. At least we're some benefit to society. We're entitled to have a tipple in the evenings.

yo man chill out i dont look for attention. as i've said im retarded and didnt know. so fuck off

I can agree that there are some nights/days where things get fuzzy... I guess that qualifies
Things used to be worse, waking up with dried blood all over me and knee pains/ shoulder pains as if I've fallen, walking into the kitchen to find it torn to bits, broken glass, food thrown everywhere.
It gets scary at points such as those... I think to myself that I could have killed someone or myself and never remember it

Lol, you seem to only be able think in simplified terms. You'll understand what I'm telling you one day.