Cuck thread! post girls you know, anons say what they would do to them, depravity edition

cuck thread! post girls you know, anons say what they would do to them, depravity edition

reply for reply

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would love to tit fuck tone one on the right and cum on her face while the left eatside her out and fingers herself.

I want to kidnap that bitch, chain her up in my rape dungeon basement and use her holes daily for years

I want to fuck the left one in the ass while the right one fucks her pussy with a big black strapon, then Id pull out and cum all over her face

This was meant for

I'll force left to sit on right's face, make her eat that ass out for hours, and then throatfuck them both and have left hold right's eyes open wide so I can cum directly into her eyeballs

She was always the assertive one when we're hooked up. Never know though. maybe she would have liked being a sub.

Oh, I want her to hate it so I can lube up with her tears. I would love to fuck those tits and cum all over her face and leave her like that

Would take them to a local barn and tie them to the back of a stall and let 6 horses fuck them until their cunts were dumping cum

Whatever rows your boat my dude. I just loved it when she was on top and my cum leaked out of her pussy.

She looks like a nasty little whore, I want to take her to a farm and force her to eat out a cow's asshole until it shits all over her face

I'll make her eat the cow shit, puke it up in a bowl and then drink her own shit-puke while I enjoy her cunt

How would Sup Forums fuck my little sister?

in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Besides the obvious joke, she loves being creampied.

how do you know that?

Reasons.

Would have her in a tent and getting fucked by every BLM protester . All her holes devastated by black cock

I think it's story time.

Stupid white cucks only one thing matters

force-feed her a whole fifth of vodka and then cut up her clothes and throw her to a bunch of homeless to rape her for the night

lfuck her in pussy and cum on tits

be rough with her

Tie her up in a bathroom stall and let everyone that comes in take turns on her

>Hear her having sex because I'm not supposed to be home yet.
>Hear her say
"cum inside me"
>masturbated furiously
>start stealing her panties and masturbating into them
>she finds out
>for a week and a half we don't talk
>one day we do
> next two weeks we're pretty much normal
>she comes home buzzed from friends
>lays down next to me in my bed
>wearing short shortsale
>rubs against me
>immediately take off pants
>she does too
>we do the sex
>she makes me cum inside her
>I broke up with my girlfriend and missed 2 shifts because she is the best sex i've ever had.
>Oops I'll never date again because no one can compare to my little sister

She likes rough sex. Or at least semi-rough.
Just as long as you finish either on her tits or in her pussy.

would choke that arrogant bitch with my left hand and slap her face with the right one
wouldnt stick my dick in her mouth but would use two fingers to penetrate her throat until she almost pukes

her ass

beat her, hold her head under water and make her panic, force a garden hose down her throat and make her drink it, water torture until she's flopping on the ground wretching and vomiting water as I rape her ass

would rip off her clothes while slapping her face hard and intense
after she is undressed i fuck her doggy style while putting my hands around her neck to choke her so heavy that she almost passes out

damn. well..just dont catch feelings for her-she is your sister

would rip that shirt off then facefuck her till i blew my load all over her face then drop her off at her parents place covered in cum

give the one on the right your worst

Probably won't catch feelings. But no other girl has made me cum inside them. And no one is as passionate or exciting as her.

she is damn ugly, so i would told her what piece of shit she already is
i would spit on her face and force her with four fingers to open her mouth so i can spit in her throat
she cries all the time but she doesnt know that this is just the beginning

wrong pic

I would take her bikini off, Bend her over and fuck her pussy while her face is being buried in the sand. Ending with me cumming in her.

Would use her hair as a handle and face fuck her until I flooded her mouth with cum

Not my girl. Just my friends little sister who took my virginity.

i like your bitch, so cute I just want to pour a handle of vodka into a toilet bowl and pound her ass while I hold her head in the bowl to see what harm it does

please keep hurting mine

pretty fucking curious
more?

i would spread her legs and tie her up
while i shave her i force her daddy to watch his little daughter touched on her pussy
he has to watch while i piss in her face and throatfuck her until she pukes all over my dick

after she thinks it clouldnt get worse, i put a picture of her dad in front of her and force her to get on the knees
i am gaping her holes using all my strength while she cries continiously
i tell her what a good girl she is and how proud her dad is to have an obedient slut like her

"aww, I'm sorry, did all that vodka in your face hurt" as I pull her up by her hair, move her to the tub and give her a good piss-washing followed by some brutal ass to mouth down her throat until she's puking all over herself

I would make her my Petgirl. She would always wear a collar. eat out of a bowl on the floor. always sleep on the foot of my bed. And she would give me sex whenever i wanted where ever i wanted it and always feel humiliated. She would be my personal bitch.

Keep posting though please

she tells me that she was always a good girl and she doesnt deserves it to be treated like this
i punch her neck she directly goes silent and i take off my belt
i lay it around her neck and take her breath will putting three fingers in her asshole

We should be able to do it again today too.

this thread is fucking gay and sad.

Nice

I force her to lick up and swallow every bit of her mess, cum in her hair and put her in chains. Over the next week I come down to her and wordlessly fuck her throat and cum in her hair several times daily, more and more she's glazed and caked in my dry cum

The things she would say and the amount of kissing she would do. She makes me diamonds just walking by.

What a life

this
bit.
ly/29hweTe

Would you fuck my ex?

Maybe. Coax me into it

pick 3 and say what you would do to each (left to right starting with 1)

>pick 3
fuck that, I'm going to take all of them home and force them to constantly rape eachother. If I catch any of them not either sleeping or fucking, I'll kill one at random.

Her ass is fantastic and she knows I wanna cum inside her right now.

I do too familia tbh

which one is your favorite

I might take 7 and make her my personal toy / top slave with special privileges tbh

it's not even the fact that she has an amazing ass, or the fact that she'll let me creampie her. It's that she'll wrap her legs around my waist and make me creampie her. I've never cum so much.

i want those sweet thighs wrapped around me too fam

No.9

I would make her my personal and maybe public fuck toy.

my stepsis

what does it mean to be a public fuck toy

Is she retarded?

Young sister of exgf

she's SJW

Anybody can fuck her.

There is nothing more satisfying than hearing your little sister telling you to cum inside her.

i also want to eat that sweet ass

God she's walking around in short shorts right now.

Fill her up she wants it

more if someone wants to cum to her!!

What would you guys do too this little whore?

Both our parents are gone in like 20 minute and she doesn't have summer school for 3 hours.

More of this little slut.

I would make her suck my cock, deep throat it while looking up at me as she gags on it. Then I would grab her and throw her on the bed, spreading her legs and just going as deep in her pussy as I can while looking into her eyes as she can barely take it.

God yes.

everything.

Good God her ass.

Make creepshot!