How do I curse somebody? I want to make the person who nearly ruined my life pay

how do I curse somebody? I want to make the person who nearly ruined my life pay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tQhfFhQg2lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Insert yourself into their life

suck the biggest cock and drain balls completely

#REKT

>nearly
You should learn to cut and run, at this point you'd be better off spending your time recuperating any loses as opposed to opening yourself up to more of what "nearly" ruined your life.

I can teach you, give me something to contact u

sit in front of your computer browsing Sup Forums in your mom's basement and thrash your little fists against the desk in furious impotent rage

For clarification. The person I want to curse is a bipolar piece of shit ex who will no doubt abuse her future partners in the future.

I fucking tell you to give me something to contact you omfg u can't read ? I will teach u everything

Get them to click on a "Get rich fast" link and make them download roblox hacks on their computer. Give us their IP address too.

i might post pics of girl if somebody can just give me some legit curses. I'm not gonna post my email so just info dump in the thread pls

youtu.be/tQhfFhQg2lM

fagitus ramitol inamy anikus
say that 20 times while rolling the chicken bones and your enemies will be vanquished

I can't teach magic to anyone, to dangerous.

Stay a faggot

That movie was funny though. That gypsy lady and her "teeth".

buy a black voodoo doll slice it open go to a local butcher get a tongue or heart depending on what you want to do to them sew it inside the doll with a name on the paper and bury it in there yard. go home and stair at a black candle to burn out while cursing them....very effective

i know man. it was dumb fun

become better than they are. works every time.

You don't have to curse anyone. If a person is bad and evil and if a person do something bad to someone, the Universe will take care of such person. Some people call it Karma, some people call it God, I prefer to call it Universal justice. All it takes is some time and your continence will be pure as a child tear.

so cringe thread?

this guy gets it

Introduce them to Sup Forums

>2016
>curse somebody
Why don't you kill yourself? It's waaay easier.

If you curse somone this will backfire on you with much greater force. DONT!

I'm just desperate for some justice. I've never met such a sociopathic person in my life.

Thankfully the silly bitch is very paranoid. Believes in all the hoodoo voodoo shit. Me, personally, I don't buy it so much, but if I make it look like I'm going through the motions... it might fuck her up a little. It's gotta look realistic otherwise she might cotton on that I'm just trying to scare her.

You could just skull fuck a goat and live stream it, also tits or gtfo you ditsy bitch

you wanna see some man titty?

unless you have a guardian who protects you

there is no such thing as "cursing" you simpleton

A "guardian" you mean a evil entety prettending to be good?

>People on Sup Forums are actually this retarded

Gtfo normie.
Also REEEE

Jesus they are so obvious these days.

/thread