I need some advice, Sup Forums

I need some advice, Sup Forums

I met some girl at work. She's flirtier with me than she is for the other guys who work here, and she already asked me out for drinks once. Thing is, she hardly ever texts back anymore, and I don't wanna push it by texting too much. How do I tell if there's actually something there or if she was just being nice? I see her again tonight as she's on the shift before me. Tits in return.

Tl;dr OP is a beta fag, nothing new.

Bump

Did you go drink with her?

If so, how was it?

We had a laugh. Drank a bit at home with my housemates first but didn't overdo it. She said I was funny so that's something. Got a hug at the end. Nothing further since she had to catch a train.

Ask her out again and touch her.

Suggest in a less creepy sounding way?

Bumping with ass

Yeah that's a bad sign...If she is as flirty as you make her sound she would have asked you to come home with her.
IF you happen to go out with her again, go all in and say you want to do some bedroom rodeo with her

Thing is she's 18 and still lives with parents, so she's still got restrictions on how often she can stay out late.

Dont overdo, dont overthink...
Just be casual about it, when youre feeling confortable enough about it, date her or something.

>date her or something
If it were that easy, no-one would we have these difficulties

Next time u see her have a vibrater hanging out your pocket.

And thats exactly why i stated "Dont overdo, dont overthink".
I know how you feel bro, but your difficulties are in your mind.
Usually, these difficulties youre talking about happen with hoes and basic ass bitches.
and these difficulties, ill asume are pressure you apply on yourself because you fear not being good enough

Lol this virgin. This guys never gotten a girl ever

True. A lot of it is frustration too. I've not been laid in 18 months, and I'm worried that I'll fuck this one up by pushing for a fuck too early.

Trips confirm. user in question is a virgin.

More tits

>flirtier with me
>already asked for drinks

assuming you're not lying, don't be a fucking idiot OP she's interested. take her up on her offer to get drinks and go from there.

Yeah, you're texting too much and getting annoying.

Be the strong silent type, you fucking faggot.

Silent type reporting in. Shit is not all it's cracked up to be.

Be casual about it, take interest in her, ask for shit she likes, make conversation, get informed on her topics of interest, or dont its up to you
Just remember the golden rule. You cant ask her too early, but never too late, like

You start hanging out with her now, if in 3 months youre still in that friend only kind of shit, forget about it bro. Sometimes 3 months is too much.

I always like to example it with a graph like pic related

Everytime I see a pic like this I can't help but laugh

It's like shes saying "Consider the following mammaries"