So now that the dust has settled, which version is the defenitive? what is the best track list out there Sup Forums?

so now that the dust has settled, which version is the defenitive? what is the best track list out there Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-8587254448-2326/the-life-of-pablo-full-album-hifi-quality
youtube.com/watch_videos?video_ids=mzFFUADjA2k,XwDgDRNwIdE,8m5Cj7-XCo8,14qbDp0vAEA,KXdQ8ZCzqkY,pCVFQ_S6q3Y,SMQP7QPN0bk,aOe9I1Ylj9c,p9bcOODi8SM,Q4flyJgyyHk,m4w08DXtXn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're all pretty shit

Someone should make a SMiLE mix

the one on spotify

Life of Paul or the newest from Ye

Ultra Light Beam
Real Friends
No More Parties in LA
30 Hours

soundcloud.com/user-8587254448-2326/the-life-of-pablo-full-album-hifi-quality

Best version hands down

v3.391a beta RC1

Wolves
Fade
Real Friends
Waves
Famous

cut out all the fat

Ultralight Beam
Waves
Saint Pablo
FML
Real Friends
Wolves
Frank's Track

now it's actually good

The final release is great, but the change he made to Famous sucks.

Who cares because Ultralight Beam is the only song that is worth going back to a lot

ULB is great, but Real Friends is SOTY my man.

Thank you. I also love 30 hours which everyone seems to hate, but the outro is too long obvi

Saint Pablo
FML
Real Friends
Wolves
Only One
30 Hours
No More Parties In LA
Ultralight Beam

Best 8 tracks of the era.

Who hates 30 Hours? I love it and the outro.
There's not a bad song on TLOP, though I do wish Waves and Freestyle 4 were longer and had multiple verses.

disgusting

>no bad songs
Feedback
Low Lights
Freestyle 4
Facts
arguably Fade and Pt. 2

cmon man, the worst shit on his earlier albums was still great compared to some of these tracks

For some reason I never really cared for 30 hours, and I don't know why, but I heard it today and I was like.
"Damn, I really dig this"

Facts is great.
Feedback is great.
Low Lights isn't a song.
Fade and Pt. 2 are great.
I don't know what to say about Freestyle 4, I love the instrumental, but it's barely a song. Freestyle 4 and Low Lights are both, like, interludes. Low Lights leads to Highlights, but Freestyle 4 doesn't lead into anything, could've been a GOAT track but I appreciate what it is regardless.

This is the order I listen to the album in and it's fantastic. I know Ultralight Beam feels like it should be at the beginning but it fits at the end in this sequence imo:

1. Low Lights
2. Saint Pablo
3. No More Parties in LA
4. Famous
5. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1
6. Fade
7. FML
8. Wolves
9. Frank's Track
10. Real Friends
11. Ultralight Beam

Here's a playlist to hear it in this order (had to add all the urls together cause I don't have YouTube account)

youtube.com/watch_videos?video_ids=mzFFUADjA2k,XwDgDRNwIdE,8m5Cj7-XCo8,14qbDp0vAEA,KXdQ8ZCzqkY,pCVFQ_S6q3Y,SMQP7QPN0bk,aOe9I1Ylj9c,p9bcOODi8SM,Q4flyJgyyHk,m4w08DXtXn8