Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHfoMFo-LKw
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9XEWjvWxfPYDBL5_zv6HzvOEbW20myhM
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

bumping you twats

Bo Burnham is good.... right guys?..... Guys?.... Yea he's pretty good

Bill is like Patton Oswald to me I love both their stuff. But then bill gets into how awful white people are and its just like "ok I got it we took over the world. We rock siiiighhh" and Patton gets into "democrats are so much smarter uhrrrdurr"

If you don't listen to Doug Stanhope GTFO equal hate for everyone

if you're a child

lmao

This, or anything Louis C.K. He's light-years ahead of most other comedians. Bill Burr would be a close second.

>Doug Stanhope
Probably the most artistically valuable stand-up performing today. A true genius.

unpopular opinion time.... does anyone else think dane cook was actually pretty funny before he got really popular?i thought his 1st two albums were hilars.

I feel like Bill is an equally harsh on the other side too. He usually points out that the white people are evil claim is fucking stupid at times. Also, good comedy usually includes some form of self-deprecation, no one really likes a chest pounding comedian

tommy Johnson has some amazing content.

This and every George Carlin specials since the late 80's

He's pretty funny, but people like to throw shit his way because his comedy is different, not because it was shit. It's hard seeing someone rise in your industry by pulling something you consider to be bullshit,which in this case was physical comedy.

No.

His first two albums were good. But his later stuff is lazy, it lacks the edge and self awareness of his early stuff.

Тнс

Greatest of all time.

Correct.

One of my favorite comedy specials.

hitler

checked

checked

you ruined it

>2 minute boring story BUT OH THEN WAIT AHAH EDGY ENDING: The comedy special and
Jeselnik can fucking stuff it.

He's an edgelord faggot. His show was shit, his comedy is shit, he is garbage.

No Patriece Oneal? Come on guys.

No love for whiskey Icarus??

BOO!!!!!!

RIP

While we're bringing up dead black comedians, Bernie Mac's set in the Kings of Comedy is unforgettable.

Rip patrice o'neal

I was mid-posting patrice Hahaha

don't worry, just DUMB OLD DONKEYS

That was on epitome of hyperbole, you cocksucking poser.

He's my favorite comic of all time. Followed by Bob Kelly, Bill Burr, and then Katt Williams before he went crazy.

Watched vicious circle in 7th grade. Thought it was pretty funny

He's hands down THE BEST clean comedian ever.

Anyone else here an O&A fan?

That nazi dude Jeff kept roasting wanted to kill him so bad

Tracy Morgan: One Mic
I've been trying to find/watch this for years.
Can't seem to find it anywhere though.

Both of Tom Segura's Netflix specials are absolute gold.

O&A all the way.

I watched his most recent special and didn't like his weird delivery. He seemed like he was parodying himself.

Him and Geoff Tate are some of my favorites.

Do people on here actually not like O&A..?
I don't get it
I've notice Norton getting made fun of a lot

No, I prefer Opie and Jimmy.

Love you love the show.

Why?

Well in all fairness Norton is a funny person, but a very shit comic. He's made very little advancements in his act, and most of his jokes seem like open mic level shit.

He's funny on O&A, but everyone of his specials are blaze.

yes, one of my favs for sure

That was a joke you goose.

No Kevin Hart?

I'm a huge Jimmy fan and I completely agree. I tried listening to his stand up one time and it was horrible.

This of his is priceless ex dee
youtube.com/watch?v=sHfoMFo-LKw

I thought the show was great! I just can't listen to Opie and Jimmy. I tried. I gave it a month and just lost interest. I don't care for Ant's show either. I think Jim Norton is hilarious. Thought he was funnier on the radio show than his stand ups though.

way too loud and hard to listen too, patrice oneil is more my way

Aw man I was hoping to hear an argument to listen to Opie and Jim :/

to*

I liked "I'm Sorry You Feel That Way" more. He didn't lean on the anti-women stuff.

Burr and Regan actually called him one of the most talented people he'd ever met.

Jim Jefferies first CD, Hellbound, is a fantastic hell gig CD, and I think it's way funnier than a lot of other stuff he's done, but I think Freedumb was a fucking masterpiece.

But not a lot of people know about hellbound, so

The only way you can like O&J is if you never listened to O&A.

ive never listened, was always a Stern guy, but have been hearing more about OandA on Rogans podcast when he's got comedians in there. Is it something I can just start listening too or should I read up on it? maybe go back in the catalog or something?

Yup lol.

Well, Rogan has a huge backlog of podcasts. He's in the 800s now. Burr, Brand, Theroux and Michael Stevens are my favorite guests he's had on there.

yep

It'll take you awhile to understand all their stuff but yes I would start going on YouTube and listening to some of their earlier bits

Yea Rogan says O&A is one of his favorite radio shows of all time
Get off that Stern shit! There are youtube channels dedicated to posting old O&A clips
Start by looking up your favorite comedians on the show so you get a good taste
I don't usually like characters but Jim's are great
Just give it a listen it's good stuff

Anybody else share my hate towards Jerry Seinfeld? EXTREMELY OVERRATED, a snob, arrogant, elitist, overall horrible human being.

Never found the dude funny. That's how far my "hatred" goes. Don't really "hate" the guy.

basically some of the properties of a jew

No mention of RAW? Haven't seen it in a few years but that shits gold.

Joey muthafuckin Diaz

I've listened to the Burr and Brand episodes, I'll check out Theroux and Michael Stevens, thanks.

>I would start going on YouTube and listening to some of their earlier bits
cool, thanks, I will.

>Get off that Stern shit!
I'm an old fag and started getting him on the radio in 1997. Back then it was amazing, I've got about 60gigs of all the old stuff and usually listen to an hour or so a day.

I'll check out youtube, thanks.

Tom Segura is funny as hell
Jimmy Carr is pretty good too

One of the best I've seen in a long time.

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is fun to watch.

Seguras podcast is pretty good. I've only listened to a few episodes though

Almost everything posted so far has been great comedy. Surprised I haven't seen the great patton oswalt posted yet.

his newest special is really good. I'm expecting his next special to be really dark though, hopefully it won't be too sad.

In no particular order:

Bill Burr
Dave Chapelle
Louie CK
George Carlin

If were going black, I think Hannibal Burress is one of the funniest black comedians working today.

we're*

There's 40+ O&A shows with Louis CK as guest and it's some of the funniest shit I've even heard.
Louis fits in very well with the show and goes way dirtier than his stand-up. I can't get enough of it

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9XEWjvWxfPYDBL5_zv6HzvOEbW20myhM

what can you recommend for a non-nativ english speaker ? somthing what is easy to understand or with subtitles available...

where are you from?

anyways Dane cook and afterwards bill burr / Louis ck

I tried listening to bill burr but did not like him. What's so special about him?

I never thought he was funny.

i agree

My favorite moment on O&A involves Patrice O'Neal and Louis CK on the origin on the words kike and nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

germany. I have a big vocabulary, but i cant understand slang or whispering very well

I guarantee you that I will cry like a baby if/when he talks about his wife.

Before most of your times but should definitely be checked out because just about every comedian posted here so far were heavily influenced by:

Bill Hicks
Sam Kinison

Same.

great thanks. I love Louis CK so I'll start there

all chewed up was better.

I would have to agree. Kevin hart isn't bad though, just not as cerebral. Ron funches is good too but I mostly have seen him on shows and podcasts, not stand up.