"What kind of music do you listen to, user?"

>"What kind of music do you listen to, user?"

scooby would never ask me that

I think Scooby is being asked the question

scooby knows shit about music

>Pretty much anything, been trying to get into jazz lately

Just answer the question, or are you some kind of downie who only listens to one genre and can't talk about music with people?

lowercase and musique concreté

Thrash metal
Death metal

"Lots of stuff"

There you fucking autties it's not that hard

Do you want to know the specifics or just the genres??

I listen to a lot of hip hop, piano rock, pop, and lately a lot of jazz and jazz-funk.

"I listen to anything. Always looking for new stuff. Recently been digging _____" then list off bands/albums I've been listening to lately.

Rate my response please.

>piano rock

I hate music

>lots of stuff, mostly indie pop like ___

>I'm really into the "heavy" stuff, haha...

>Oh, you mean like Heavy Metal stuff?

>Uhm...yeah, well, no...actu-

>OH, YOU MEAN LIKE SLIPKNOT, AVENGED SEVENFOLD, ETC, ETC, ETC?

>Uhhh, nah...No. Not really, I'm more into...

>OH LINKIN PARK, CHEMICAL ROMANCE AND ALL THAT RIGHT?????

>I listen to Black Metal, mostly. Mayhem, Darkthrone, Immortal, Emperor...you know...

>*changes topic*

E V E R Y
V
E
R
Y

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

T I M E
I
M
E

Yeah, Elton John, Billy Joel, stuff like that....

>when plebs ask you this

Everything but country and rap

I don't, music is mind control for the masses and I will not be controlled by the globalist Jews hiding subliminal messages in a once great art form.

you don't deserve friends with taste like that.

What's that? I'm not quite getting your banter.

I'd be your friend but you've got to listen to better black metal u poseur

You fucking idiot, I'm merely depicting how I intentionally namedrop the most popular meme bands in hopes normies know what I'm talking about whenever the topic comes up, are you really this socially retarded to not get that, or do you actually go around spouting the last cassette '92 demo you got from your favorite raw Luciferian Lithuanian band? I wouldn't be your friend.

Metal

I'd shoot myself before associating with those people

They have no clue what I'm talking about anyway so why not just tell them that I like shit like early Carpathian Forest tapes or Song D'enfer?

>music

Why do you niggers care so much, stop being so embarassed and tell them what you genuinelly listen to, who knows you may get them interested.

Whatever spotify free app plays on my forced shuffle

Np: Khemmis - Above the water

Feels good man

>"Oh I mostly listen to 70's rock or metal."
Not that hard.

Rap, usually underground but I've been getting into the more well known rappers this year. Also like rock and am trying to get into punk rock

>oh just some edm

FUCKING DROPPED

>People who ask this question never really want an in depth conversation about music
>They just want you to ask them in return to they can spout off their own taste

easy way to make yourself sound like a loser

True, but knowing this is precisely what makes me go into an in depth conversation about my taste instead of asking them.

>Avant-Garde Music
Easy.

The trick is to use normie terms for non-normie music.

'I listen to a lot of metal, rock, dance, some country but not the hick radio shit,' generally gets my music taste across to people curious in a cursory way and if we start listening to music, we generally all find stuff we like in each other's libraries.

I mainly listen to country and folk music.

It's actually kind of funny, I work in a gas station where we're allowed to play our own music. Tecumseh Valley was on, and for those that don't know it's a story about how a young lady's life goes wrong, how she goes from a prosperous life to one of whoring and how, ultimately, she ends up committing suicide. Not exactly the happiest story.
This one guy who was repairing some of our lights came in and was ecstatic that I wasn't listening to "that awful R&B stuff that's so disrespectful to women". Now, I get where he's coming from, the sound of it isn't anything like modern day hip-hop but still, it's not exactly the most uplifting song. He couldn't stop going on and on about how wholesome it was and all that stuff, over a song that's again, about a prostitute who ends up taking her own life.

I dunno. I found it funnier than I'm making it seem.

I always answer "boring music". Same when they ask me about movies, books or any type on entertainment piece of media.

>Black metal
>Heavy

Metal, Rock, Classical, 80/90's rap and hip hop, and whatever Sinatra is classified as

That the reason for the quotation marks to be there, my dude.

Fuck you Luis

@69398374
Who?

wew

literally anything by kraft punk

>"Toe Hoe"

>u-umm a lot of d-different artists haha..

if you really want to fuck me up ask me what i like to do in my spare time

I'm obligated to offer fellatio to anyone who has The Magnolia Electric Co. in their favourites.

user, are you okay?

He clearly isn't, which in itself is okay.

i'm alright at the moment actually, i mean like apart from the general sense of failure, doom and existential despair that we all experience.

>"Mainly Alt rock, but I'm willing to listen to anything"

Not that hard.

Recordings of my mothers heart beat

>Electronic.

>oh so like EDM

>...

Faggot/10. Sure to repel any and all females.

>apart from the general sense of failure, doom and existential despair that we all experience.
I don't experience that. Maybe you're just a fag.

bad music

I make my own avant-garde noise music. It's really not that hard. First, I hook up my microphone to Audacity. Next, I empty two full bottles of lotion onto my flacid cock and masturbate comically loud for about ten minutes. I try to lean in towards the microphone so you can hear my pained grunts and moans. Then I take that recording and turn the gain waaaay up and BAM! Art.

Literally the least interesting answer possible desu

This is almost exactly what I was going to say. Also, whenever I ask people what they listen to I phrase it as "What have you been listening to lately?" or "Who is your current favorite band?" so the question is less ambiguous and easier to answer and discuss

Industrial rock, stoner metal, future funk and some synthwave.
I listen to anything really, as long as it pleases my ears this is just some of the stuff I've been hearing lately.