Psychedelics thread - This is DMT. Any experience /b?

Psychedelics thread - This is DMT. Any experience /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub_PqNa5mHY
youtube.com/watch?v=1JNIiWZzc5g
youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4
youtube.com/watch?v=13EifDb4GYs
youtube.com/watch?v=TIHyEqmT-ls
youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wjYpY2UW-Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=pUxRUnRob6I
youtube.com/watch?v=tIGH8nWZXOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhkb2eR1SGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. It's incredible. I hesitate to call it a trip. Smoked it out of a lightbulb. Unfortunately I was the only one of my friends that had a good time. I guess if it's totally burned it's ruined and I burned the fuck out of it. But holy shit. Completely unique experience.

Also might be best to have a a sitter. Just in case.

would you do 110µg-120µg LSD tabs for the first time?

Meth pipe is best but if you got flame skills you can vapourize it with weed on top. This hit wasnt enought for a breakthrough but certainley made the acid more interesting.

Bump explain your experience

thought i was dead when i had my first breakthrough trip......awesome though

this guy nails it

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub_PqNa5mHY

Yep

I don't really have words, but afterwards I explained it as everything around me being a like a film or glass. I wanted to move through but couldn't push myself. I didn't want to for some reason. I felt a presence. Might have been one or several, but it also could have just been a chemical effect. DMT can push your brain to some pretty irrational places. If I have the opportunity to try something new, I always take it. DMT is on a completely fucking different level.

mate if you break through the wall/door you're going to have the time of your life.

Going to take shrooms for the first time with my GF some time soon. Her friend volunteered to sit.
What to keep in mind/do?

She thought we'd go outside for the trip, I suggested my or her friend's apartment.
Was thinking of bringing a big-ass white sheet and fingerpaint.
Also what kind of music to listen?
Here's a preview of what kind of music music I've thought of listening:
youtube.com/watch?v=1JNIiWZzc5g
youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4
youtube.com/watch?v=13EifDb4GYs
youtube.com/watch?v=TIHyEqmT-ls
youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
Done plenty of weed before and those tunes have worked quite well.

Do not take. you will melt

yah, i did it while camping out in some national forest, we built a huge bon fire then got fuckin spacey, i felt loved more than anything

yep

Alrighty, then ... picture this if you will.

10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi DMT, and a box of Krispy Kremes, in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51 contemplating the whole "chosen people" thingy when a flaming stealth banana split the sky like one would hope but never really expect to see in a place like this. Cutting right angle donuts on a dime and stopping right at my Birkenstocks, and me yelping...
Holy fucking shit!

Then the X-Files being, Looking like some kind of blue-green Jackie Chanwith Isabella Rossellini lips, and breath that reeked of
vanilla Chig Champa did a slow-mo Matrix descent outta the butt end of the banana vessel and hovered above my bug-eyes, my gaping jaw, and my sweaty L. Ron Hubbard upper lip, and all I could think was:
"I hope Uncle Martin here doesn't notice that I pissed my fuckin' pants."

Do some Pink Floyd, youtube.com/watch?v=wjYpY2UW-Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=pUxRUnRob6I
youtube.com/watch?v=tIGH8nWZXOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhkb2eR1SGY
do theese ones aswell.

Saved, thanks.

do it an hour or so before sunset so you get to see daylight and darkness. happy music. bit of weed. dont take loads.

easy as

Yah smok dmt and then like woah yeah I'm alone so radical, im dat creator ass nigga yahhhh dark void mch comfort vaporeyes dat young dmt bruh bruh then you c with no i's open. Shhhhhhhhh

Anyone know where it can be acquired in Scandinavia?

Your analogy is apt.....APT, I SAY!

every time i smoked dmt i stayed with my eyes open i was scared that when i closed them someone was gonna walk in and think i was dead

does anyone have any epericance with 4-aco-dmt or 5-meo-dmt
5-meo is alot stronger and 4-aco last 4 hours very nice drugs i would like to combined all three one day

my buddy brought his girlfriend the first time, she got super selfconcious and starting thinking we all hated her. We were a group of 5 people in total including them, he ended up babysitting her in my roommates room for so long he started bad tripping himself. When she came to, she left him in there to himself and ate some more shrooms with us.

It was weird, had a nice time tho.

Did DMT two months ago, having done LSD 4 times and shrooms 2 times beforehand.
It blew me out of the water.
>Smoked first 30mg spliff between two,
>Holy shit what in the ass the euphoria beyond anything MDMA is capable of it's sudden and it's overwhelming
>Laughing fit from nothing we nearly literally suffocate from laugh.
> Oh shit how long has it been ? No don't look at the watch.
> Spend I honestly don't know how long repeating in my head
> don't look at the watch.
>Trip the fuck out and disconnect from reality the closed eyes visuals are outrageous
>Start to sober up
>What time is it ?
>Well turns out I'm not wearing my watch

Part 2 is outside cont ?

You don't really need stuff to *do*; depending on how much mushrooms you take, you will be able to entertain yourself. Maybe pick a movie if you're pressed, but I've found just going with the flow to be a much more positive experience.

sure

this

you can literally intertain yourself with a blade of grass. or the sky. or.. anything.

cont
i did 30mg once and saw people thur walls turns out they where there and they came to my room it blew me out the water

you saw them with your ears and visualized it.
it can really throw senses out of whack

yeah your right but the sounds they made where very silent

Please detail your set&settings

Very well than
Setting for first splif was living room of student flat with triuppy light and music on set was pretty good just after easter, nothing to ruin my trip.
>Second spliff is 20% stronger
>get dressed go to nearby tiny park with playground and three benches in it
>pleasant chill spring nigh, full moon not many cluds
>smoke the spliff
>20% more is quite a difference
>no euphoria or giggles this time
>straight into deepest thought process possible
>moon and stars are stabbing my eyes across the sky with light so white it can't be real
>close eyes and experience the biggest light show ever,
>at this point I actually see a flying saucer made of colour
>Open eyes how long did that last
>my mate is standing next to me and he's clearly been talking for some time
>Somehow join the conversation without him noting him noticing that I didn't pay any attention until now
> He concludes with him needed to shit and we head back
>step up on sort of pavement the rubbish look so unrealistic we need to stop and stare
>wait how did we get here ?
>next 5 minutes is us being confused out of our mind but still happy
>make it inside instant laughing fit
>sober up shortly after.

10/10 would do again and more

1) Do you really have few seconds before it kicks in ?
2) How does sound feel like ? (Is music necessary ?)
3) -only if you smoke weed- have you noticed a different feeling when you smoke weed after taking dmt ?

1: Yes it kicks is faster than anything I smoked before.
2: We had no music when we went ouside just the low sound of sleeping city.
3: We smoked wee before with and after DMT
>smoking it after kind of brings up back up a little like a flash back of the trip. Well worth it.

good report here ty, did you make it yourself with bark, caustic soda and naphta or did you buy it ?

Sorry about the poor typing by the way, left arm is broken.

It was given to me in exchange for a gram of high end MDMA I got my hands on.

oh good lord i'm so eager to try it but i had a terrible bad trip with lsa two months ago, idk if my mental set is strong enough though

A proper breakthrough trip on DMT is incredible.
I loaded up the pipe in the top pic with 30% more than what you can see.

I took one reeeallly long toke. I started tripping before i had finished inhaling.

As i began exhaling, the intensity of the hallucinations had grown to a point where i could mo longer make out my surroundings.

A second or two later and i was no longer aware of my body. I could not feel it at all and I thought i had died.

At this point i had no memory of snoking the DMT and i had this feeling i was somwhere i had been before. I was surounded ny interlocking insectoid robots of enormous complexity.

on was right up in my face and seemed to say (although there was no sound in the conventional sense) Look at me Look at me Look at me Look at meLook at meLook at me.....with increasing rapidity.

I had no idea what was going on and it freaked the shit out of me....

As it started to wear off i suddenly felt as though was strapped into a rollercoster like the Nemesis (alton towers uk) zooming throught the back window of my mates car and through the windscreen as the both turned at me laughing.

I then realised that i had taken DMT and was still tripping harder than any acid trip previously.

10 mins after it was like id taken nothing.......apart from the shock.
definitley doing it again

I went to personal hell in May on 2.5 g of dry B+ shrooms.

It's fucking awesome, but the effect only lasts 5-15 min, so there's no danger.

Any amerifags here nees acid? I can mail it in exchange for gift card codes

*Need

So I've heard.
Buddy told me he watched a spider on a web for a good 45 minutes.

Yea except it doesn't last nearly that long

Shouldn't shrooms last like a couple of hours at least?

Oh I though he was talking about DMT
Yes around 5

Bump

just to let you know the chiemcal in shrooms is 4-po-dmt and when taken transforms to 4-ho-dmt
it may be the other way around
just felt i needed to add that here

sage advice user

Did that last time on LSD and went to local park sunrise on one side and full moon on the other, one of the most surreal experiences ever.

hmm sounds potentially narc'y..
cop/10, will not buy.

Indescribable magic carpet ride through the geometrically fractal, mathematical underpinnings of reality as interpreted by your mind.

Make sure you have a sober person there to make sure you don't fall off a balcony.

What if I don't have a balcony ?

I need my gland restored

How long was your trip?

Hey anons, I first tried shrooms back in february, and have tried them one other time since. I have tried acid twice now, but it's both been within why the last week. I reallly like acid. I saw what looked like dead cartoon people and all this shit in a dark room, still loved it. My question is, how often do you think it's okay to drop acid? I plan to get kind of carried away with it this summer, then once my classes start back up I plan to stop for a while.

TL:DR How often is it okay to drop acid?

Then you're pretty well set.