You now have 10 seconds to attempt to justify why you dont own an AR-15

>You now have 10 seconds to attempt to justify why you dont own an AR-15

>living in California is not a fucking excuse

i live in Illinois
/excused

Why don't I own one? Because I own two.

I already own a VEPR-101 AK-47, modified for high cap mags and barrel threaded and scope, and while it is a bit heavier and a bit louder it is a wonderful rifle. I might get an AR some day. I want to build one starting out just buying a lower if I do though.

Because my AR10 is cooler.

I don't own a gun, wish i did

Literally noone needs an assault rifle. The name even says it. Its made for war. And also literally noone sou know ever needed one for "self defense". Americans are such pussies its ridiculous. Inb4 minefield in your backyard just in case, right?

>Literally noone needs an assault rifle
>needs an assault rifle
>assault

2nd amendment is to stand up against tyranny of the govt. With drones and technology of today, having a rifle won't do shit to stop them. Outlaw all guns. If the govt turns tyrannical, learn to make bombs.

cost. if i had the spare cash, i'd have one.

>all recent shootings done with illegal rifles in various countries
>you don't need a similar legally owned weapon to shoot back
>rely on the police who take 20 minutes to show up and then just cordon an area and wait for back up
>rely on the police who just got merc'd by one guy AGAIN

I'm a Britbong btw

I live in Australia

The LA riots.
Shop owners stood on their rooftops with AR15's to protect their families and businesses

That's how you spell assault.

But I do own an AR-15.

Ass salt

If my home was invaded I wouldn't need a rifle. A handgun or even a baseball bat would do. Nobody needs a rifle. And don't get on about defending against the government. AR-15 does nothing to stop fighter jets and drones.

Don't need it because I live in a first world country in which there is no need for a big gun like this.

I don't plan to murder any children

In Vietnam the VC used rifles to take down our planes. Bolt action too, nevermind a semi auto rifle

oh, and to add ... it's not about protecting myself from tyranny/the police/the government (reasons for the 2nd amendment, btw) ... it's about protecting myself from you when shit happens.

As we've seen many times (Katrina, etc.) this wonderful rule of law is about 3 days, 9 meals from going to hell and turing my sweet neighbor into the nut who wants any food I have.

In 1906, Alfred Henry Lewis stated, “There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy.” Since then, his observation has been echoed by people as disparate as Robert Heinlein and Leon Trotsky.

The key here is that, unlike all other commodities, food is the one essential that cannot be postponed. If there were a shortage of, say, shoes, we could make do for months or even years. A shortage of gasoline would be worse, but we could survive it, through mass transport or even walking, if necessary.

But food is different. If there were an interruption in the supply of food, fear would set in immediately. And, if the resumption of the food supply were uncertain, the fear would become pronounced. After only nine missed meals, it’s not unlikely that we’d panic and be prepared to commit a crime to acquire food.

If you need a recent case study, go look at the shift in the types of crime that happened 3 days after Katrina. Yes, people helped each other. Yes, people shared what they had. But then there were those that decided they needed to take by force ...

the bigger the gun the bigger the coward

I'd rather die fighting than dying a defenseless cuck

I can kill you faster with a blade.

Because you have to be 21 to buy a lower receiver, and fuck if I'll be buying one preassembled.

Next year, boys.

I live in Canada

That's easy.
No money, no gunny.
;__;

Hah! Bullshit.

>300m effective range
>hydrostatic shock
>exit wounds
>can't parry a bullet

Because I prefer military surplus bolt action and semi-automatic rifles, preferably from overseas because I'm a military history nerd.

the founding fathers gave Americans the right to own a musket within the confines of a "well regulated militia" in order to protect the country, and the govt. Your idiocy is showing.

I spend all my money on bills and other big kid shit. I am saving money for a machine that goes shooty shooty

Why do these always have to start with a false assumption?

Because i'm not a fag and own a G3?

>21
what shit state do you live in?

I despise firearms and I see no need to purchase one unless your a terrified idiot.

Misdemeanor conviction in a state where it makes you lose ur right to own a gun federally..

Fuck..why is that law constitutional?..I'm not even a violent offender..

If it doesn't have an upper with a barrel attached it can be made into a pistol and therefore under federal law cannot be sold to a person younger than 21.

You gonna die thinking like that... If you live in a 3rd world country

I own 4

Commiefornia -- handguns are 21+, long guns are 18+. Since a lower receiver can be then assembled to a handgun, you have to be 21+ to purchase a lower. However, if you purchase an assembled AR-15 rifle you can freely modify it as long as it doesn't re-classify to a pistol.

You are an idiot.

Cuckold faggot spotted

Incorrect,

They gave the right to the people to raise a militia not the government.

In case the government over stepped its bounds.

>what are private sales

The AR in AR-15 stands for Armalite Rifle you uninformed fuck. That's the company that produced the format.

Weaponry is illegal were i live.
It wouldnt be that hard to purchase one on the black market though, but its still a hassle.
Also, no monies.
I live in Mexico.

You can't circumvent the 21+ rule on AR15 lowers by going private party since it has to go through an NFA dealer.

nuh uh it stands for assault rifle 15

I don't think you understand the concept of "private"
Have fun waiting

Private sales still have to comply with the mandated age requirements, unless you really mean """private""". In which case, atf pls go

I have an ar10
>fires rounds large enough to pierce military grade body armor

>unless you really mean """private"""
Yeah that's what I meant

>atf pls go
not atf

I am positive you can find some redneck with a lower who doesn't know the laws too well ;)

I own 2 of them. You have 10 seconds to get off my property. 1, 2, 10. Fuck you, faggot.

I was prescribed fluxotine (prozac)

It's not an assault rifle ass hat, the AR in AR 15 stands for armalite rifle

kek

I live in Cali, 80% is the way to go however

/thread

fellow calibro, how experienced are you with machining? what did you use? was it difficult at all?