So I wanna try this sizzurp,lean stuff, anyone got experience or advice?

So I wanna try this sizzurp,lean stuff, anyone got experience or advice?
also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=3JJsq0GbpPg&list=RD3JJsq0GbpPg
youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Bjgcku27xIk
youtube.com/watch?v=HB-Kkvf5j5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtube.com/watch?v=NSTx31dxmgA
youtube.com/watch?v=Em2aO3CG9Zs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont do nigger drugs...

do heroin its the same high just stronger
also 1 dose of lean is like $50
>heroin is like $5 a dose

What kind of caugh syrup do you need ?

Any kind ?

Nigger what kind of bunk ass heroin are you getting at $5 a dose

Don't be a nigger, OP. Lean is overrated

Anything with codeine

Lean seems to be come out of 8$ here
I'm an eurofag so I'll just buy Erigon

What if I do else while drinking lean? I mean smoking weed or taking acid

>$200-$400 for a pint of codeine promethazine
Just go spend $198 on heroin, and $2 on a bottle of sprite.
Or drink kratom tea

Shitty thing is I'm allergic to Codeine

When I take T3s I puke it out with a slimy taste that burns

anything with promethazine and codiene, actavis is high quality shit but its expensive depending on where you live. hi-tech has codiene in it, its yellow, you can actually get it off amazon i think. hi-tech, qualitest. Actavis is the OG shit but they took it off the market

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

why is this such a nigger thing to do?

i got u-47700 its alot better than heroin its legal and its like $40 a gram i would recommend that for OP

Whether it's Actavis or any other brand, it's the same thing. Different brands being different quality is a stupid drug user myth when you're talking about legitimately produced pharmaceuticals. Because all drugs are held up to FDA standards, mg for mg, any brand of codeine/promethazine syrup will be the same

Shit makes you sleepy

I drank a whole bottle before

I know why they call it lean lmao

It made the back of my head fuzzy than I went to sleep

Woke up hungover like

Enjoy your grand mall ceasars

I'll look after it, but first how would I get some?

I wonder about that now that a lot of the drugs I see are made in china now. I don't think they do anything right but just try to find a way to do it cheaper.
I was pissed when oxycontin went from OC to OP to keep people from abusing them. Totally fucked up the effect for the people who need them.

google best-feel they have it
but make sure you use it for research

u cant be this dumb

what is this supposed to mean

1 dose is $50? DMV lean is $150 for a pint.

>ceasars

Seizures.....

Any way to get hold of this stuff in the UK without a prescription?

>having to take 1/3 a pint to feel effects

I'm the guy from last night, who's about to try shrooms for the first time with my buddy.

However, the other friend I have, can get us 100% LSD guaranteed that it's not nBome, and since I have seen and heard on people talking about experiences on YouTube, Shrooms really have no border, when it comes to judging you, and that can cause you into a bad trip, and you also have no control over your mindflow, whereas with LSD, it's more for "fun", and you can control it more...

Is this true, and if yes, would you recommend us trying out LSD rather than Shrooms for our first time?

You need a prescription for cough syrup in the uk ?

Nigger any psychedelics get you into the psychedelic realm, there's no difference in them except the details.

No but they don't contain codeine. Or only tiny amounts with tons of paracetamol.

Alright then. We are gonna take a tab of 150ug each, what can we expect?

if you believe you can control any psychedelic , youre in for a bad time mate.

with a mind set like that dont even do it , ull have a bad trip for sure.

Not that much. Expect your environment to appear wavy, buzzed, energic, and europhic.

op here, I tried out shrooms before lsd, shrooms are better visuals but lsd makes you feel better, also if you take acid make sure youre in a good company

anyone tried ketamine before, got a chance to try this weekend.

do it
i would

Just ask my friend salvia.

Salvia discussion thread.

Experiences?

Mine

With salvia (most potent natural psychedelic in the world)
I saw a giraffe, it was talking to me
everything around was pure white
there was a green doorway across from me, and the floor was pink and at the edges where it met the door, the pink lines bent upward and downward
I felt like the giraffe was trying to guide me somewhere
I also felt like I was stuck there forever, like a genuine, panicking fear
It was almost as if I was sober inside my own trip, imagine that. I remember thinking " I wish things were normal again ", and becoming desperate
My eyes could have been wide open, I saw nothing in reality

>be in the UK
>2009
>ketamine still legal and mostly pure
>live in shitty dorm with small bathroom
>take a line in each nostril
>lay back and 10 minutes later melting into the floor
>sucked into the tv then out again etc etc
>see faces in the speakers
>manage to somehow stand
>stumble to small bathroom
>bathrrom looks the size of an opera hall
>stretch out my arms to feel the massive space
>fingertip touches wall
>walls rush to me , think im going to be crushed
>Holy fuck!
>would do again.

bump for interest, what should i do first

found it, seems cheap anything else I should know about it?

Don't take too much and don't OD. Too many fucking retards think its basically cocaine and OD on it. I really don't want this shit getting banned.

Start small and build up. Take a couple benadryl 15 minutes before hand. Don't mix it with benzos. Also there's a lot of guides and trip reports out there. Also it's kinda caustic so be prepared for nosebleeds, etc. if you take it for extended periods of time.

whats this stuff? how do I get it?
shrooms I'd recommend, you'll see theres nothing to worry about so the next time you do lsd it won't be a bad trip

Also Halycon Solutions is probably selling it the cheapest currently. Another thing, I usually do this stuff in two week binges and the withdrawals build up mega fast so be careful.

its an RC so you should have caution while using it, dont use so much in one day dont go over 5mg for the 1st time use an 0.001gram scale or a 0.01 scale and half 10mg do 5mg and wait 2 hours to re dose, you should build a tolerance after a few doses and you can move up to 10mg every 2 hours. smoking it is also possiable and works better than any other route of dosage. i would pack 10mg in a meth-style pipe and smoke it slowly in the span of 2 hours for your first time.
this drug is very short lived and the half-life is about 4 hours but im not sure about that. i just know it lasts about 4 hours and peaks instant if you smoke it

Wait, why? I don't have any negative feelings to it whatsoever, what makes you say that

Just come up on my coke and go the urge to shit suddenly, got 2 feet from it and dropped half it in my pyjamas.... guess drugs really are for losers...

this pretty much cuts to the chase

Why shrooms, what's the difference for you?

nice, i can have them more easily

if you think you can control it you will be met with so much mental resistance and itl feel soooo bad, trust me. bring a friend, bring mellow music and let go, if you can bring a friend who wont be taking it to wwatch you for your first time.

first time I almost freaked out because we had one of those thin paper lamps and it started buzzing and thought it was a hive of bees in the room, friend brought me to OJ and chilled me out.

How can you get them more easily?

I just asked two of my friends what to get, and they both said that shrooms were kinda hard to get, but they both could get me LSD immediatly, and guarantee that it wasnt nBome, because they tried it themselves

brought me some OJ*

I don't think I can control it, that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that what I was told is that on shrooms, everything is more confusing, because your thoughts and mind doesn't work well together, and there are no strings attached to your different thoughts, whereas on LSD, it is kinda more structured if you can say so

my weed dealer also has shrooms

Look at people who have drawn over the course of lsd, then tell me how structured it is.

if you eat shrooms you cannot have a bad trip becaouse it's most likely to affect your visual images, for example
>be me 18 with friends planning to take shrooms
>live in a major city with a mountian next to it
>take shrooms, wait 30 minutes and go up on mtn
>wait another 20 minutes then kicks in
>see the whole town being a boat very slowly floating away on the sea

lsd just made me feel like i'm drunk but I can totally control myself, I couldn't connect conversations at all, it was a really fun experience aswell tho

pic related

Holy shit that was a great idea, I'm gonna buy some crayons and shit

But yeah you're right

Oh hahah sounds like a great experience. Well, I'm still not sure which one to try out yet really, because I have heard so many different opinions now, some say shrooms are harder on yourself, and you become more thoughtful about life and if theres more to it etc.

But I guess it depends on the dose as well. How much did you eat?

just drink the hydro syrup.
leave out the 7up/sprite and the candies used to flavor it.
syrup will get you high real quick.
sprite just dilutes it and makes for slower absorption.

enjoy it
but leave the purple drank for the goons.

bump

>if you eat shrooms you cannot have a bad trip becaouse it's most likely to affect your visual images
You have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

3 of us ate 5 grams in total
me and my friend drank wine aswell while the third one took half of an lsd too
don't worry about it so much just do it

Yeah okay, I read that a dude said 1g was pretty alright for a first try, it's first when you go up to 2-4g things can become really fucking trippy

We might do shrooms then, if our friends can get some

>grand mall ceasars

>I've heard this
>I've heard that
For God sake man just do one and shut the Fuck about it already

I'm really interested in salvia, anyone can advice where to order from in eu?

It's all about riding it out bro. "Trip" you know take a trip never leave the farm. Good or bad just go with it and you'll be alright. Trust me don't fight whatever you feel

I just don't wanna go halfassed into things, without knowing what I'm up against, I respect the drug, which is why I research it

Heh alright, that's what I'm also thinking, I mean, if I get a bad trip, I will just think about it's just a drug, and it will wear off

Post your high music faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JJsq0GbpPg&list=RD3JJsq0GbpPg

░░░░░░░▄▄█████████▄▄
░░░░▄▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
░░▄██████░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
░▐██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░███████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐██████▌░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░▀░▄▄▌
░█▀▀███▀░░░░░░▄▀█▀░░░▐▄▄▄▌
▐░▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▌▀░▌
░▌▐░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▐░▐
░▐░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄░▐░▌
░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▐░▐▄▄▄▄▀▐
░░░▌▀░▐░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▀▀▀▀░▌
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░▌░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▐
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▄▄░░▌
░░█▀▄░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░█░▀▀▄░▌░█░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▀
█░░░▀▄░░▀▀▄▄█░░░░░▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▐
█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░▌▐
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▌░▐▌▐
░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐░▄▄▌░█▀▄
░░░█░░░░░░░░░█▌▐░▄▐░░▀▄▀▀▄▄
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▐░░░▀▄░░░▀▄
░░░░░▀▄░▄▀█░░░░░█░░▌░░░░▀▄░░▄

Also in my experience you can judge how much to take better with shrooms. Where as with lsd it's hard to figure out how potent it might be so it can be risky for first timers. I do like lsd better though

get some kratom. its cheap and legal, and numbs you up like opiates.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E

fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bjgcku27xIk
the best drug related song

Nice trips bro that has to be a good sign. Anyway I've had a few bad ones just remember that at some point it will go away it's not forever lol. I remember my first one I sat for 30 mins on the ground cradling myself wanting it to end so bad when a dude came out of the wood yelling" hi I just pooped" I laughed for awhile after and came right out of it

Why not just eat some codeine pills FFS. What's with this shit...go to 420chan/opi and learn some basics

Hahah it's always fun to hear about trippy stories, good or bad, it just gets me more excited to try it myself, but yeah it helps to have something distract you, or if you just go into another room or something, to get away with whatever was badtripping you, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=HB-Kkvf5j5Y

relevant right now.

Shit is stupid at least nyquil helps you sleep but this shit just didn't do anything to me

K is for horses you dumb motherfuckers

Yall motherfuckers need the confederacy!

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

youtube.com/watch?v=NSTx31dxmgA

Erowid dot org

It's totally overrated, codeine is basically the weakest opiate you can do. It also can cause quite a bit of tummy discomfort. Go get a bottle of vicodin and you'll have a much better time honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=Em2aO3CG9Zs

Yup absolutely mindset and your environment. Mostly try to be in the moment and don't overthink anything. All in all just do it. Best way to gain experience.