Cuck thread! Last One Reached Limit post girls you know, anons say what they would do to them...

cuck thread! Last One Reached Limit post girls you know, anons say what they would do to them, depravity edition reply for reply

Used as a human toilet by the homeless.

Would pin her to the wall and grab a handful of her hair while I fuck her cunt from behind until I pump her full of cum.

grab her by the hair push her to her knees shove my dick down her throat and cum on her face

Gangrape during a home invasion.

Gangbang with BBC.

Sneak from behind, grab her hair and kick her in the knees to get her on the floor. Force her face to the floor, using my free hand to force her pants down and stick my dick in her moist pussy slowly, to lube it. Then force my cock into her ass raw, taking her as she screams and struggles in the floor, occasionally mopping her tears with her head.

bump.

who wants to cum in her

Looks hot, does she have kik user? I wanna send her pictures of my 8" cock and get her to sext me and send pictures

tit fuck her and cum all over her chin, make her wear it around all day

What would ya do?

nahh sorry
she never let me facial her

"reply for reply"

damn shame user, seems like a waste of good face

id type a reply for someone but doing that on mobile is impossible

Post all you got. I'd gag her until she cries

she did like getting facefucked

brush hair

good girl

have the entire college football team run a train on her in this position, no condoms allowed as cuck hubby is made to watch and clean up any mess

wish my gf would let me take pics while we're fucking