What does Sup Forums think of pedophilia?

What does Sup Forums think of pedophilia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfRs5hJuh98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would like to know YOUR opinion OP.

Just means you love females, old and young. Mostly talking about girls, not homo shit.

And I would like to KNOW your OPINION, 2nd poster.

too old

It's fine if you like girls or boys 13-17 any younger and it's just gross right through puberty or after is when they are their prime

IMO, it is sick.

And what about you, OP?

I like pedo girls
youtube.com/watch?v=zfRs5hJuh98

But how about YOUR?

I'd love to eat/fuck an 8 yr old girls ass

How does this make you feel OP?

Are you telling the truth and nothing but the truth?

#Iftheyareoldenoughtopeetheyreoldenoughforme

I've seen some young girls under 18 I would absolutely fuck the shit out of. I would do the absolute worst and nastiest shit to these innocent girls. I would do things that would turn heaven over. I would raise hell on earth and disappoint so many mothers and fathers. I would drill the fucking shit out of some 17 year old girls and feel no fucking remorse. And I actually can. I can fuck a 16 year old if I want. I am legally allowed, as long as the girl doesn't tell her parents.
I'm pretty sure I could teach a 16 year old how to drive the car we'll be fucking in that night.

Whatever, it's your sexual preference.

Pedophilia is fucked up.

Hebephilia is fine, though.

I'm totally down with it, but that's why I'm going on the registry.

I am 21 fucking a 16 year old girl, am I a pedo?

This post is not pedophilia. You have, as many do, post a girl who is right on the cusp of maturity. It is a deliberate and not so clever attempt to manipulate people emotionally to make an impossible distinction in a gray area.

THIS, pic fucking related, would be ACTUAL pedophila. Unmistakable, without ambiguity. Easily distinguished, and easily judged. It is wrong.

Cut the bullshit, OP. I see through your faggotry.

No. If you fucked a 13 year old, that would be questionable.

No. This a normal age gap.

Not pedophila.

Please see

>sick

What's sick about being attracted to people under 18yo?

Thanks.
> taking advices from Sup Forums

長澤茉里奈

>normal

Barely. People still have a problem with it.

As long as a girl has properly developed breasts, widened hips and she has started menstruating then she is good to go.

まりちゅう

She is 20? Holy shit.

Throughout my whole life I was a straight male. Just perfectly normal. I've had a few girlfriends, some of them were virgins, so I have just enough experience. Right now I am 25 years old. If that matters: I have average body, above average looks, above average dick size, and I'm 5'8.

What happened lately is that I got completely disappointed in sex and relationships. I don't want that anymore by no means. I'll give you my reasons.

Sex feels like shit with condom, without it leads to diseases and pregnancy, both of which I do not want. And even without condom I still prefer fap any day any time, because I can do it instantly whenever I want, I control the pace and everything, and in the end all I need is fast release of tension, which I achieve within 1-2 min. Bothering with a woman to do that seems ridiculous for me. And yea, feel of fapping for me is better than even sex without condom, because girl usually goes dry after a while and it just starts feeling not that good.

As for diseases, of course there are serious ones, but they could be more or less avoided. But there are also lesser ones like mycosis, which I was always catching in one form or another back in a day. Nothing serious, it cures itself, but still annoying. As long as I stop sex for a while, it disappears. Same goes for kissing and small diseases that affects mouth.

at the rate the world is going , pedo acts should be legal by 2025 plus /minus 5 years

it's finde because there's NO fucking difference between 14 year olds (like this one) and bitches like Chloe Moretz

Does that mean, by your logic ofc, a 16 yr old could theoretically be fucking an 11 yr old, and that'd be okay?
No BM, I'm genuinely curious.

Impossible to tell

I'm 36 and my new wife is 19. Am I pedo?

first off this chick is much prettier than that ugly mess chloe.

No, you and her are living the dream

I'm a pedo but personally I'd never go out of my way to hurt or abuse a child.

To me, it's just a sexual preference as there are many others.

And the acts I've done myself haven't resulted in anything bad for either party. Both are healthy and well.

laugh now but the muslims have been doing it for thousands of years, and if u havent noticed the us is headed in that direction. im not saying sharia law, but it will be a spin off from it , why u ask, the rich elites love little girls, and they plan on changing that

Fuck you user

fucking kek

Disgusting.

I'm not going to treat you like shit just because you are one, people can't choose who they're attracted to, but you're scum of the earth and deserve to die if you act on it.

Loli stuff is a very grey area for me, I guess if it keeps you from raping children then go ahead, but I don't want to see that shit.

>14 year olds
Pedophilia is about prepubescent girls, mind you.

Did you find her when she was a kid?

No?

Not a pedo.

Considering the average person I'd raise the age of consent to about 25 years of age.

As it is now (girls entering into the cock carousel at 11 or 12 years of age) I'm of the opinion that it's probably better to mold them while they're young.

Casual sex with a child is out of the question.

Hello, I'm an 8 year old girl, please tell me your name and address so we may meet

Depends what you guys consider Pedophilia.

Most countries in Europe (Probably world) varies the legal age from 14 to 16. The one I'm in (Portugal) the legal age is 14.

If you are attracted to 14 year olds it's fine I guess, nowadays you can't barely tell the difference between a 14 year old to a 16 or 17.

Being attracted to 14 year old girls isn't pedophilia it's hebephelia. Pedos like prepubesent underdeveloped girls.

IMMUNITY CAT

Congratz on euro

Damn

its fucking crazy but look at whats going on with the world from fashion to music, jordyn jones . hell i mean warped tour these days is for 12 year olds

5001 faggot Street

>Casual sex with a child is out of the question.

warped by the way used to be for 20-50/60/99 year olds

Here in the US, most states have an age of consent being 16

underage b&

THIS

Underage B&

It's nothing more than a sexual fetish

Stop fucking up my FBI undercover operation

its no different than a man thinking hes a woman, it turns them on sexually

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Checked

Naah

ahhhh this hurts

We don't wanna stop

Guys. It's not my fault for being attracted to girls under 18.

No, I did not had any traumatic past.

No, i didn't choose to be this way nor asked for this.

It just happen. Now everyone wants to kill me and everyone for this ;_;

nice meme user!

You mock me but casual sex is part of the reason there's so many shitty people around.

I don't want to kill you user

I never had the weird thing about condoms and diseases, but I was in the same situation with my sex life. I found the right girl and sex is amazing again. Keep fucking women and you'll find the right one. Just don't waste time on dating someone you're not sexually compatible with. It's a waste of time and you'll end up miserable and riddled with self doubt.

you're probably an atheist or some stupid pagan right?

wew

I'll report you to the cyber police if you don't

who is she? Source?

No, I'm the guy posting hitler pictures and replying to random posts on Sup Forums.

does she say "I'm ready for the cock"?

Would bang

>You have to play with his balls like this.

Sex hurts children, period. I mean, imagine having a white hot slab of meat sliding into your rectum, filling you up from the bottom, a penis so big around that its girth presses out into your insides so hard that you can feel the contour of every throbbing vein. It's so enormous you can't help but grip it like you're hanging on for your very life. There are giant strong hands squeezing on your hips that almost wrap all the way around, like when you were held as a baby, kneading you. Behind you low grunts from lungs four times as big as yours, belonging to a powerful protective loving man, needing you. Soft sweaty hair against your behind as the penis gently, at first, pushes your organs out of its way. Your heart beats in your throat, as if the penis is pushing it all the way up there. Your skin seems to burn hotter and hotter as the pushes into you get faster. Eventually there's an even greater swelling inside you, so much that you think you're going to burst open, moaning somewhere, and then the penis shrinks, slides out of you, and you're left feeling empty but tingling all over with a warm spot in your center. Later there is a sadness because you know that you're growing so fast that you'll never be filled up quite as much as you just have been. But you can't wait for the next time.

I came

You were analy raped as a child

The last 12 yo I had was dry as a bone:@((

kek

Your story made me hard as fuck, what the shit dude.

She is a cutie.

Look at those eyes.

How about this little angel?

Source?

Kys retard

Because if you want to fuck an 11 year old, you have severe mental problems. Why does someone have to explain this to you?

the internet

i did that when i was 15 am i a pedo

>Because if you want to fuck an 11 year old, you have severe mental problems

Eat a bag of shit, fucktard.