B

b,
how do I get girls to have sex with me ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPq7CyHqQ2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't approach them in public or look at them or acknowledge them (unless they're expecting you to in which case do or they'll be offended).

A feminist guide to picking up chicks.

Treat them like shit

"Hey bb, wun sum fuk?"

be a /b cuck.

be a black guy

make lots of money

Hang around a sperm bank.

Get a nice white/black van

she needs to feel like having sex with you will make other girls envy her
find a way to do that

>Get a nice white/black van

White van faggot.

Black van is if you're starting your own A-Team

Shit, i don't even know where to FIND girls now.
Let alone how to start a conversation.
Let alone how to get one to fuck me.

I'm pretty much retarded and will never find anyone.

God i hate mind games. Why can't they just be normal?

Follow my 3 step guide to sleeping with chicks.

1. Make her smile.
2. Tell her she has a nice smile.
3. Tell her to go out with you tonight before she realizes how ugly you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPq7CyHqQ2I

This.

Girls won't do anything unless there's something in it for them

Nobody does anything unless there's something in it for them, you clod.

What, do you want to be their little charity case?

Chloroform

Take everything Sup Forums tells you, and then don't do that

Thank you, user.
Fucking faggots all around man.

"How can I get girls to fuck me?"
Become desirable. If you're not desirable then no one will give you the time of day, and they shouldn't.

Go to a regular hangout place like the beach, a bar etc. (Bar works better cause drunk bitches are easy bitches)
Puff up some courage, walk up to someone you like and smile and say "Hello, I think you're really cute/gorgeous/beautiful and would love to get to know you, how about a coffee sometime?" Take number. If it fails, don't worry, just smile and goodbye. Try next. Trust me, this works 85% of the time. Then after coffee or whatever just ask her if she wanna see your dog? (Dont have a dog? Ask her to see anything, random stuff, any other pet, maybe some music and chill) if she doesn't, then the date was horrible or she's not ready, if she does, show her your dog. When she plays with it just strip completely naked, and when she turns around. Just approach her And kiss her. I have gotten laid 15 or 20 times like this

Don't thank me too much, I'm still a useless virgin who has zero idea how to approach a woman.

But it doesn't take a genius to understand than animal nature trumps human nature trumps gender nature.

Fuck off you beta fags. Don't know shit about dating thinking you are cool. Everybody can get a fuck. I know 200 pound Toby who smells like piss fucking every night. Get a fucking life you losers, go and get a fucking date you virgin cunts. That'll teach you something. Oh that's right, you're undesirable

I don't think I'm cool at all. If anything, that's probably one of the larger problems - I have no self confidence.

My only advice is to chill out

Lol, what's your problem, fam? Sorry if Sup Forums advice is too blatant for your complex autist mind to handle.

Then be a man you fucking cunt. Go to a fucking psychiatrist to give you some anxiety pills. You'll feel like a god. If you want to live then you have to get out of your comfort zone. There is a Tedx Talk on how to be more confident, go watch it and try the exercise, you beta cuck

>Fuck off betas
>you think you're cool
>even though you ... lack confidence?
>Go get a date
>wait don't get a date, you're undesirable!

Damn what a rock solid no-bullshit right on target point you have there.
This man right here has his thoughts together.

How can i possibly be a cuck if i have no woman in my life to be 'cucked' by?

Pay her

Bars / Tinder / Hookers

Your crush. tis sorta like being cucked

use the force

>crush

What are you, 15?

What are you actually on about dude? Who the fuck has a 'crush' over the age of 17 maybe?

tie them to the table and fuck the heck out of them

Crushes aren't a thing after 16-17, this user is rightThe only "crush" feeling adults should have are desires to bone the fuck out of certain individuals

Money. But if you don't have that, be funny and around them often enough. Also settle, just a tip

Just ask

There are no women in my day to day that I can even fancy, I have no one, not even a prospective or wishful-thinking partner.
Literally nothing and no one around me.

I go to work (with 2 other guys) and then come home.

Everyone who lives near me is old and I'm stuck here for work reasons, and I have no idea where I'd even find a woman.
Do you just have to go to a dating website these days?

Or the 'I'm going to die alone, aren't I?' feeling of overwhelming guilt and pointlessness.

1. Go to a fucking bar or club.
2. Drink some
3. Ask random girl after random girl
>Hi, Wanna fuck?
4.?????
5. Profit

If even 1 girl out of 20 says yes, that's a win. You just can't be bothered by the no's.