Drug thread?

Drug thread?
Drug thread.

After quitting mdma I did lsd for the first time last week.
Tbh it wasn't nearly as spiritual as I expected it to be.
What are you taking Sup Forums?

I'm taking time out of my day bumping this shit thread

but why fam

My drug of choice are Shrooms. Safe in Use and with no negative sideeffects

This image always freaks me out when I'm scrolling past it.

my friend got a psychosis from LSD yesterday.
it was fucking weird. now he is almost normal again, but there might be psychic phases ("flashbacks")

>quitting mdma
Why tho?
I assume it was better for you than anything else? MDMA is the shit.

Lsd isn't really supposed to be spiritual

Meh, I kind of overdone it recently and I'm really not interested anymore.
I've built my tolerance up so much by not taking breaks where I'm at the point I need 2 or 3 decent pills just to feel anything.

Meh, I thought it would at least be deep.
Both my friends I took it with had some "deep experiences".
One had an outer body experience where he seen his life being wasted in the job he does and the other "collapsed in on himself" whatever that means.
Mine was just really visual.

how much have you done to get to this point?

Like 4 or 5 pills every weekend or so.
Not on purpose, just had a lot of events to go to for the past month.

>shrooms
>safe in use

kek

You have no idea wtf you're talking about
>obviously never done Lucy

thats exactly what happened to me too. i had massive visual changes but not a single "deep" moment. dont know why everyone is talking about it like its the ultimative drug for spiritual stuff like: feeling connected to the nature or outer body experience

Yeah I get you.
Maybe its just different for everyone.
I went into it with the mindset where I expected it to make me think deeply about life/universe/everything so maybe I was just trying to hard to set that on.
Aside from visuals all it did was make me really talkitive and giggly. The visuals were insane though, much more intense than all my friends.
The trees were made of numbers and the clouds warped into hexagons, it was pretty cool.

If you're looking for a spiritual moment, try DMT, OP. That shit is crazy

I'm not really experienced enough with psychidelics to try dmt yet.
I think I'll try mushrooms next.

Currently on Xanax and Adderall. Not using em to get high, just a really nice combo for being productive. Used to be a hella user of whatever I could get so I got some experience. Fucked with hard drugs on occasion but mostly used to trip or roll balls. Ive done everything from weed to MDMA to Lsd to heroin to Ayahuasca.

Must have to be a certain kind of person or do more. I've been full blown hippie the last 2 times I did it e.g. world breathing, boarder between real and the trip completely blurred, unrivalled sense of calm and happiness etc. Must have been some good stuff

Mdma is my drug of choice, but if you want a spiritual thing just do dmt or a good amount of shrooms