What instruments do you own /b?

What instruments do you own /b?
Pick related, my guitar (chapman ml1)

These and a few other less important ones.

honk.
not my actual tuba, but i own one.

fuck i forgot a picture

bassist reporting
Hohner B Bass V for my main, pic related
Also have a cheap Ibanez SR 4 string
dick around on another cheap Ibanez RG guitar

(op)
I also play a baratone euphonium, is some fun shit sometimes

I might buy another guitar soon.

(op here)
Nice, I have a Fender precision bad from the 1960's or 70's (not 100% sure)
I little banged up but plays very nicely

bass*

Protip: Buy one that costs a little more than $150 and keep the gay monster stickers off it. People will take you more seriously

stickers kek, I will never put a sticker on my guitars

My tip would be buy a used guitar thats not in a terrible condition, I found my guitar for a little under £300, original price is £400 and it was practically un-used

Still learning how to play. I will take sticker off now. I bought this at a garage sale for $75 last week... I bought it with the sticker...

I got a yamaha trumpet, an egg shaker, a tin whistle, and then pic relateds but with an 88-key controller for playing keys with the puter

Master power chords and alternate picking first and everything else will come to you after that. Look up tabs of some stuff that you like and force yourself to play it

shiet, nice, how much did all that cost dayum

>Master power chords

Thank you for the advice.

>Master power chords
Are you Jack Black?

My baby Gibson xplorer bass

Idunno, it's been slowly accrued for many years. The Hammond was like $50 on CL. They weigh like 250lbs so nobody wants them anymore, you can just use a hammond plugin nowadays. The amp cab next to the hammons used to be a hammond I bought for $50 years earlier that had a 12" speaker and a Leslie built-in. The organ part was all shorting-out and dying so I chopped it into a leslie cab. So the two "coolest" things I have cost me $50 each but with a lot of elbow grease and adding accessories.

I rock out with my Bach out on this one

>bach
>piano
wut

Dude hammonds are fucking sick, just ask John lord

An electric guitar
Two acoustic guitars
An electric drum kit
And an acoustic
A harmonica
A hand harmonica or whatever they're called
A sax
A didgeridoo
A penny flute

I buy guitars that are interesting to me

> bc rich knock off
> hello kitty guitar
> faggot

oh I'm with you brah, i couldn't disagree less. but in the CL/estate sale world they ain't worth many freedom coins, beaver bucks, or dollarydoos. nobody wants to haul them or have them taking up space. you can find some really sweet old organs for super cheap. mine's a 1965 M-102, same organ rick wright used up until Dark Side

esp ltd ec1000 custom snow white

What exactly is a B.C. Rich Knockoff?

The red v looking one
Tbh all your guitars are pieces of shit you hello kitty loving neck beard

I play the violin quite well. Haven't played for about a week so I'm not digging it out. Please enjoy this Pepe instead.

The Moser guitar is a B.C. Rich knockoff?

If you're going to have a strong opinion about something, you should probably know what you're talking about first.

>bc rich knock off
Are you talking about that Moser? It's more authentic than B.C. Rich these days. Handmade in the US and probably costs more than B.C. Rich as company.

Rare someone else recognizes it, great guitars