Going to Amsterdam tomorrow. Where should I go? What should I do? I'll be there for a week

Going to Amsterdam tomorrow. Where should I go? What should I do? I'll be there for a week.

Help a Sup Forumsro out

Go the Van Gogh museum

Also cycle down coast at sunset, the sunset follows you.

Also

>hookers and drugs

go visit the red light district, go smoke some weed, go visit the Rijksmuseum, go on a canal cruise

>hookers and drugs

i don't feel like fucking hookers since they are expensive as fuck.. but where can a tourist get drugs? are there any specific shops i should look for?

i worked for the city-marketing company of amsterdam for 2 years, ask me anything...

anyone over 18 can buy weed and hash legally in the "coffeeshops", you won't find any coffee in there

where can i buy drugs and where can i do them so that i can trip my ass off and nobody would know?

just weed?

you will find coffee there you pleb
also if u smoke a spliff on the side of the canal or something people will ask you if you want coke, extacy etc

you can buy weed and hash at the coffeeshops, go to a park and smoke it under a tree

forgot to say, the best coffeeshop is greenhouseseeds

you shouldn't buy any hard drugs like cocaine from street dealers, there is some bad quality right now. maybe if you meet someone you can trust you can try and get coke, xtc, 4fmp or speed

i don't think i want to buy from random people.. are there any legal psychedelic shops?

If you're there for a week, take one or two days to just wander, Amsterdam's not that big so you can find all sorts of shit.

Do a boat trip.

even if you don't wanna fuck a hooker still go to the red light district, and check them out, it's a nice experience.

yeah you can buy mushrooms (paddo's) at some coffeeshops as well. but they might be strong and get you hallucinating.

absolutely will

can i smoke on the street or am i limited to coffee shops as a tourist?

same guy you asked here, yeah you can but psychedelic truffles which are the same as regular psylocibin mushrooms

i can confirm this. also it's not expensive fucking one and most of them are pretty hot

You're in the MDMA capital of the world as far as I know...so, do what you will with that information.

you can smoke it on the street but a police officer gives you a warning if he'll see you smoking.

can i buy them there and take them back to my country? or will there be airport problems?

My gut instincts tell me no, that that is a horrible idea, but I have no idea how safe it would be to get it through the airport.

You can just smoke outside. A normie thing to do is smoke it up in Vondelpark or Museumplein (plein means square).

NDSM werf is pretty cool too, general hippie artist shit.

no you can't if you're getting here by plane, maybe by car but i'm not sure where you're from...

first thing you should do is get on the next train to a much nicer, not so shitty city.
Amsterdam is a cesspool. If you want to have people treat you nicely without wanting all of your money, go to Groningen, Maastricht, Eindhoven, Zwolle or almost every other major city.

The cities i mentioned also have coffeeshops and won't rip you off.
But if you just want to go to amsterdam because of: Hookers and weed lol. be my guest.

well i'm in a hostel, with no refund option, in amsterdam so i can't just change places now. i might check out those cities tho. i'm not there for hookers and weed :^) i wanna see the architecture and culture of the city

Where is the best place to party? Not OP but an American dickhead going there to rage next summer.

Also, I'm going to be 29 then. Is that too old to get down over there? What's the range of ages of people who normally party?

Yeah you will. In about all of them.

Not to bash on your trip im sure you'll have a great time. just beware of the people around you, they will see you're a tourist from a mile away and try and take advantage of you.

29 and partying in Amsterdam is acceptable, most people i know that age still do.
Parties are almost in every major city, if you go someplace where there's alot of college students there's almost always something going on.

When do people stop partying as much? I think they go a little longer than over in the States for the most part.

Depends on the person really, i never party as much as i used to and i'm almost 26. some quit at 35 and some never do.

What is this shit? Im 34 and do whatever the fuck I please.

how expensive? I'm also visiting Amsterdam in the near future

most of the time it's €50 euros

check out lost in Amsterdam coffee shop, its not a dispensary but has a good atmosphere and try the black cat bar

That you joe?

>50€

what exactly? lol

The ones in the window almost always ask €50. about 55 USD. i think it gets you half an hour not sure.

I need to know details. If it's just sucking dick I'm not interested