youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68
youtube.com/watch?v=tKMcSBlHYok
youtube.com/watch?v=8n1hvuks-hQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Portugal win but France is best

Fuck you too random citizen

Fuck yes. Fucking French Faggots

Portugal was better team but OP is still a faggot

That match was aids vs cancer. Cancer did win.

The pigs lost, fuck France

Shut up Mate! Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal and ever Iceland is better than your Afro-France

Ronaldo was fucked by Payet hahaha

Besides Portos, all other faggots lost so STFU loser.

Well... it looks the other way. Portugal won, so Portugal is better than France... even without Ronaldo!

Shitty defensive football won. Everything that is wrong with the sport.

your country is still poor as fuck, you piece of portugeuse scum

Portugal won once time on the Euro... Tonight they won against France, just lucky...

Portugal dodged about 3 huge bullets, France had 3 chances off the post. So close, those were so close to being goals. France out played and played better overall. Portugal got it where it counted though

France 2018

IBERIA STRONG
vamos caralho

The only team to carry the cross at their chest and with pride the five blue shields representing each muslim kings defeated in one battle by our first king

the one that fucked his own mother?

>win only one match in regular time
>win the tournament

ITT:Salty europeans that Portugal is the best

get cucked

Sebas not coming m8

Portugal is European dipshit, it is called EUROcup. Shit B8 made me reply/10

Fuck France wine, fuck France cheese, fuck France baguette, fuck France croissant, fuck France escargot, fuck France champagne, fuck France looser soccer team and in General fuck you all.
From Italy with love.
Thank you portugal

Found the retard that doesn't know how football works

France are best? looooooool what a noob

Are you like autistic, I never said Portugal wasn't from the euro, I said other european countries are salty, learn how to read please

ãpology for poor english

when where u when portugal wins

i was sat home eating canja de galinha when joão ring

'portugal is win'

'yes'

I know how football works, I'm just pointing out that Portugal played shit football the whole tournament and still won.

its a shame..

why are there so many niggers in france?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh monkeys...... overall i see monkeys

Only in Paris does France have lots of nogs. If you go hours outside of Paris you won't see anything but white Catholic French people

>noob
leave

So shitty that won the cup? k m8 nice logic, that's like saying a chess player that wins the world tournament because he used a tactic sucks

why are you french fags so butthurt?

kek try to get a refund on that nigger smuggler

A team that is unable to win more than much in regular time should not be called a champion is all I'm saying.

Also, football is as big as it is because of the fans. They didn't play for the fans.

Soon there will be only niggers and kebabs.

Then don't let them play like that, France couldn't stop them and got punished

why?

Kind of funny, I only watched Portu games for this tournament and they fucking won. I'm not that much into soccer myself but I enjoyed Pepe, Patricio and C. Ronaldo playing since they are so fucking good and dare to show it off great deal. Amazing team as whole, congrats Porto's and enjoy!

This

kek

How did it feel to watch your team collect its - "runner up" medals!!!

But we have secret galleons full of fucking gold! Up yours, asshole.

Your team goalkeeper had one job.
Don't hate the others because of your own mistakes.

Hey jew Polish, You could love all over Europe, but the Europe hates you

Here~!

youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68
if messi played they would of won in 90 mins

Italy and Portugal are united in the fact that they're the diving shit-heels of Europe

Congratulation Portugal!

>nigger smugler
/thread

Hmm yet your youth unemployment stands at 30%, wonder why that is..?

on Sup Forums you don't use ``lol`` or call someone a noob.
you use ``kek`` and call people a faggots.
lurk more newfag

French monkeys dindu nuffin in defence. Faggots got rekt.

and still portugal is 3rd world trash.

A nation so backwards 90% of there national dishes are cod-based

third world are those countries full of niggers and in a imminent transition to a Islamic caliphate

and to think they thought they could be great imperialists... now a cess-pool of Romani inbreds

Not true :)

So a nation known for frog and raw shellfish dishes is advanced?

>Stronk

>muh Sup Forums
if you havent been here for at least 8 years you dont mean shit
Only newfags call others newfag

Or...you know.. inbreds whose distant relatives were "assimilated" by the colonies of Africans they couldn't even maintain...or the thousands of years of being raped by the 'diverse' hoards of Moors Visigoths and Romanis which ravaged your lands

Still better than Portugal. Fuck that country needs to be nuked

I'm italian and tonight first I came for the match, then I came into a french cunt that hooks up in some of my nearbies. Twice my load into your mouth, scumbag french.

Thanks Portugal, this means so much for us. Now keep having one international title and let the big boys compete next time.

Underrated callback, user.

Merkel, Junker and Sweden

>2016
>watching a bunch of fragile idiots running against a ball who fall with a little pinch and cry like babies

You don't deserve it one bit. Congratulations on winning a grand total of 2 games out of 7. Wales should have been in that final

u clearly are one of those sad fat fuckers who dont even know how beautiful is to play and enjoy the best sport in the world history.

I pity you.

why do you hate the ukranians?

The Bongo Bus

They think they are better than everyone.

I would kek, but this looks so true ...

Yet we didn't lose any. How about that?

"I'll take 'What is Sweden' for $200 Alex..."

AHAHA MORE SALT FRENCH CUNTS, YOU SPEAK TOO MUCH!

are you stupid or simply retarded?

Nigger you even watch the game? Man I knew Portuguese were dumb fucks but damn, those were some of the dullest 90 minutes i've ever spent
If you think that's enthralling rugby would blow your fucking mongrel pea-sized brain mayn

>weeaboo reaction pic
some people just describe themselves without asking
pls go rot in your basement you fat disgusting fuck

Portugal is cuckest

Fair win.
France gave up way before the game was decided.
Portugal never gave up, fighting for the win until the 120min mark, without Ronaldo.

anyone with basic football knowledge would understand Portugal is actually a strong team comparng to the rest....

also, why are the welsh still talking? get over it

>everyone so mad
>love it

Fds é que tou a rir à brava

Ta mère la race la pute retourne sucer des queux

FUck Portugal and fuck Ronaldo, I hope he dies of turbo ebola. And stop fucking honking, I gotta go to work in 4 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=tKMcSBlHYok

respect

Lots of schwartsas playing in france good goys.

youtube.com/watch?v=8n1hvuks-hQ
guys actually sick should of played for portrugal with them skills

Because France conquered great swarthes of Africa, therefore they're obliged to accommodate migrants from their former (and current) dependencies.

Man, I'm not European, I'm brazilian, my grandparents was from Hungary and Italy, and i live in a country full of niggers, so I really believe in the importance of the white race.... but Why you europeans are opening the borders to Africans and muslim? This is a tragedy to you and to the rest of the world

nice refereeing skillz portugal

Read this: . You're clearly a fucking retard when it comes to global politics/history

so where was this sandnigguh club called isis?

Do you live face to face with niggers and muslim? So shut up!

THIS

fuckthe french nigger team. thats africa. not pierre and jaque. ooga booga fuck off

prrrtugallllll!