twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yukon. Zero niggers.

PEI

not quebec

thats a territory
Manitoba

Quebec.

And you can't argue with me...

Why do you ask ? Are you one of those Americunts that say they will run to Canada if trump is elected... then if so everything in Canada sucks...

I can see why

true dat

You'll just threaten the leave the thread and try to shit it up

Nope I'm albertan and after living in bc i cant think of a better province

fuck you. Stay in the mess you made.

Nova Scotia der bud

New brunswick

Lolol lolol est que to parked in franchise? Hmm no job pour vous :::))))

I'd say Quebec is both the best and the worst. It's the only province you can love or hate, or hate to love, or love to hate. It's the one with both the smartest, most creative awesome people I've ever met and the dumbest, most backwards retards. It's got a fantastic diversity and the opportunity to speak 2 languages virtually everywhere. All the other provinces are boring as hell in comparison. BC is awesome but no Quebec. UKfag here btw.

fucking separatists

How many other provinces have you visited?

Neu Braunschweig ist leben, Neu Braunschweig ist liebe du pseudofranzose

All except Newfoundland and Nova Scotia. Fuck knows why I even bothered with PEI. Nice beaches though.

We all know it's Ontario fags. We take all your fucking money and waste it an all you can do is bitch. Feels good

newfoundland number 1 by far. down to earth, diverse culture, great food, music, company. if youre into bustling cities with dickheads everywhere go to toronto or montreal. if you want a place to call home go to newfoundland.

Maine

newfoundland sounds cozy

skatchatoon eh

looks exciting

If newfieland is so nice how come 90% of your population migrated to Fort Mac?

how aboot you take your bagged milk and get outta here ya hoser

Buffalo

There's no Canada like French Canada,
It's the best Canada in the land.
The other Canada is hardly Canada.
If you lived here for a day, you'd understand.

because conservative govt neglected us due to tension between danny williams and stephen harper. newfoundland has many untapped opportunities that will flourish in the next ten years. I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. I have lived there, Nashville, Pennsylvania, briefly in Portugal and Edinburgh, and also Newfoundland. Although I was born in Atlanta, Newfoundland will forever be my home.

I would say GTA, it's source all the progressive thought and reason in Canada. Rest of you just leech of our greatness

Im american, but driven through canada a few times. BC or Yukon are best. People are super nice in yukon. Spent a few days fucking around in whitehorse last time I was there. BC has a lot of beautiful scenery but the people ive met were kind of stand offish. Ive lived in alaska the majority of my life and canada is much closer to alaska than the rest of the united states.

>this is what people from toronto actually think

I fucking love canadian culture, wheres the best place to visit, and the best park to stay in?

I am in Ontario and thinking of moving to New Brunswick. St. Stephen or St. Andrew. Any opinions people would care to share?

>all these replies
>no one has stated the obvious answer
Alberta for life. We should secede and join the US, where cheap oil and conservatism are not punishable by death.

And such a low employment rate that fort mac burning down was actually a good thing

Fuck those hippies, and fuck the rest of Canada for riding on our fucking coattails.

Alberta? Eat shit! The environmental damage you have caused to that province is enough to have you strung up. Go back to watching your property values drop to its knees quicker than a thai hooker.

New Brunswick

> No one can fish river trout or live bilingually as us!

As if. We're the ONLY province that contributes more to the national budget than we get back. We leave, and you fucking welfare queens collapse.

Everyone knows NB is just a provincial highway to get to nova scotia

Unbiased opinion coming through. BC and it's not even close, any other answer just means you have never been there.

Quebec. Smoked meat, Montreal, and it isn't fucking Nunuvit.

>le butthurt wannabe secessionists
Fuck off, you're worse than the Deep South.

Newfoundland is the best, we have people who can barely speak English but we are nice as fuck though

As an American, I know jack shit about territories and provinces in Canada and it's going to stay that way, so help me god.

Moosejaw

Silence, my brother

kek

American here who actually knows something. Your loss.

currentresults.com/Weather-Extremes/Canada/hottest-cities-winter.php
Victoria B.C. is Canada's only city with a mediterranean climate.

that's just a skyrim screenshot, you cheeky cunt

I know its a territory, but the Northwest Territories. I'm sure I'm just romanticizing it, but it seems like far more of an unexplored frontier than anywhere else on the continent. Other than Yellowknife, its extremely sparsely populated, never talked about anywhere, and still has large swaths of unexplored land. Yukon and Alaska might be 'frontiers' as well, but given that there's countless American reality tv shows based in them, they've lost a lot of their charm.

The islands of Nunavut seems particularly interesting too, but continental Nunavut seems to be nothing but empty tundra. And as for provinces, they're all too industrial and Americanized to care about.

I fail to see how it's any different then vancouver or seattle but ok.

you mean your boom that you wisely invested in nothing and then blaming your government by voting out the parties wanting diversification and then blaming the NDP for listening to you?

canada is gonna be renamed and redrawn in 100 years. what's the point?

Kek. You actually believe that Alberta isn't more efficient than other provinces?

To what? Chingchongbingwong? Or keep it simple and name it japanada.

is this a trick question?

the united emissary of japanada

didn't say it wasn't efficient. I said you idiots had your golden ticket and well...you know the rest

It's just a fun fact.
>only Canadian city with mediterranean climate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_climate
Saying it's the most beautiful city would be completely subjective.
!gi Victoria B.C.

the ONLY good thing about alberts, is no liquor tax

>china naming their new colony after japan

wot

yea they also pump their shit about 100 meters off the shores everyone is lounging at

>wot
It's nicknamed HongCouver, Japanada for a reason user.

There's a lot of bitching from a place that has sewage treatment that runs constantly over capacity and they pump the overflow into the ocean where it washes up on their own beaches. They don't want to do anything about it, so they blame Victoria.

new york

>pacific northwest beaches

Not much of a loss.

The part south of the border, that isn't Canada. Also, Poutine sounds gross and only faggots eat it.

Manitoba

Lmao jk its shit here

Listen to this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xN6C4viMxTg

>french fries, cheese curds and gravy
>gross

Not even canadian but you lost the right to call anything a faggot you faggot. Sad part is you would never call a canadian a faggot face to face because you're just a little bitchboy who doesn't even like gravy outside of man gravy.

did you fire that idiot who thought he was funny on the radio?

Don't care about his offense, just I like idiots who don't think about their actions get punished

I never said I'm a seccessionist. I just like Quebec. And why does everyone hate Quebec anyways? So what their are some idiots here who want to "leave" Canada. I just Quebec culture and love it here.

I know who your talking about but I can't remember his name

Idk but what was he shamed for ?

Go back to France you franko bitch

Ace burpy that's his fucking name

Poutine is fucking delicious. It's the most delicious way to die if heart disease but it's worth it.

basically called out the different parts of the city. Said some parts you get shanked by women, other women are whores comments and played it to old songs, like a weird Al thing. It offended comedy more than it did anything else. CRTC got involved, then media cover-up or somehow he had enough going on in Canada that it didn't make the media, or I missed it

Yeah that guy was never funny, when he comes on the radio I turn it down and wait till the music comes back on

yea, it was threatening Bell Media's right to operate so I thought it was interesting, but seems when you own half the media stories can be hidden

Montreal is awesome and so is Quebec.

KEK

this guy knows

all of the provinces have something special to offer except for Quebec. FUCK QUEBEC

everywhere cept ontario + quebec amirite or amiwong?

Poutine is the fucking bomb. kys faggot

Quebec hands down

Agreed on this, I have lived in Ontario Alberta and Quebec and Quebec by far is the best!!! all the other provinces are shit and boring as fuck!!!! and if I need to pinpoint a city Montreal is THE CITY!!! Canada will be a shithole without Montreal

BC

Florida

British Columbia, Ontario and Newfoundland

They hate it because it is a fun and full of culture with people enjoying live!!! not a bunch of fucking autistic robots that all they know is work and watch tv.

Butthurt Torontian detected

>Manitoba

That's some of the worst weather in the country. It gets both the cold and the hot extremes.

Agreed on that, the best Canada French Canada, the best City is Montreal by far.

Boring autistic butthurt from Toronto detected

Alaska

As someone who lives in Ontario, definitely not Ontario