/thread

/thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcbayarea.com/investigations/Unaccounted-For-Hundreds-of-Guns-Lost-or-Stolen-From-Bay-Area-Police-Agencies-Since-2010-350768311.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you don't /thread yourself

Sure, why not? I can get behind that. I mean that.

But, uh...how are you gonna get the guns away from the criminals, warlords, and terrorists? I'm pretty sure these are the sorts who aren't going to adhere to any 'laws' laid down to ban guns.

Are you gonna ask them real nicely?

This is because the thing you'll find to be almost universally true of ALL open-carry activists is: They're all fucking cowards. They're whiny man-children who are afraid of their own shadows. (and minorities) (and science) (and smart people) (and reality)

Hes right. You cant open and close a thread. Just no point. Thats like rookie shit

Fine.

But you have to get the guns from the badguys. And the good guys that really like them. And stop people from building new ones. And change the laws of physics so that an exothermic chemical reaction and the expanding gasses that result cannot be used to propel small objects.

A whole lot of European countries and many American states have all the guns and no problems.
Maybe, just maybe, the problem is something or someone else.

You're retarded.

i can sense a liberal roastie, heh. Its funny you think you know whats best for everyone. Pretty naive if you ask me, maybe you should do the world a favor and jump. I'm simply stating that you should mind your own business and stick to your JennaMarbles vids chick. You think guns are dangerous? They arent even on the top 10 list of most dangerous things in the world. They are the same as everything else, accidents happen but they can also be used for good and bad. Bad like this thread, heh. Next time go send nasty messages on a website you belong on you tumblr fuck. heh.

Found the liberal.

this

So do you merrymakers not have police or are they too busy shooting foreigners?

Judt like weed is banned and no one smokes it, right?

We let the police do there job and not have guns for citizen ( at lest not better ir equal to the police's weapons ( except tazers))

>roastie

Go back to /r9k/ you literal waste of human life and resources.

It's not even like I'm against the idea. I'd love to live in a world where we no longer need, nor even have, guns. I'm down for a world where the only guns around are those on display in museums, as a testament to our past stupidity and tendency for violence. But we don't live in that world, and guns are so ubiquitous it will take a long time and a large number of drastic changes to GET to that world.

A simple "guns are banned" law won't cut it.

>all crime should be banned

all games should be banned. They're violent and give people violent tendencies.

Great, now what about the criminals who don't obey laws.
nbcbayarea.com/investigations/Unaccounted-For-Hundreds-of-Guns-Lost-or-Stolen-From-Bay-Area-Police-Agencies-Since-2010-350768311.html

Everything should be banned. People could just pay for whatever conveniences they need. People don't NEED to make food themselves, so knives and such could be banned. People also don't NEED to privately own cars, motorcycles etc. and instead use public transportation with licensed and mental health-checked drivers.

There are many things like this, these are but a few examples.

So I can come running up to you and cut your head off with a sword? Okay.

Then they can get arrested for having a gun before they shoot someone. See? They're called criminals, they're gonna get guns. But that's what makes them criminals.

Get stronger security on police weapons
I'm not a fucking politician okay
I'm just stating my opinion

This

I disagree

/thread

Elaborate please faggot user

Why? The original basis for this whole discussion was founded purely on stating one's opinion without substantiating it any. Followed by the individual /thread'ing the thread.

lol, try it faggot.

Why do you have a sword in 2016?

Yeah but ops a newfag who doesn't understand /thread but has brought about an interesting discussion

Reported for illegal content. (Your post had the word gun in it)

Reported for illegal content. (Your post had the word gun in it)

Not sure if bait or retarded. Open carry activists got the hell out of there because they correctly realized the police would see them with rifles and assume they were the suspect, at which point the cops would shoot first and ask questions later.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE ALLOWED TO HAVE AN AUTOMATIC WEAPON!?!

niggers

Maybe then open carrying does absolutely nothing and only makes it easier to be a criminal and harder to be a good samaritan

including illegal ones?

Seriously though, how do you take an incident that started over a guy who was legally allowed to carry a gun getting shot by the police for no other reason than he had one and turn him into a poster boy for how we need to take away people's guns at threat of deadly force and give them all to the police who are too trigger happy to use them on peaceful 2nd Amendment supporters. Gun control caused these latest string of murders. Gun control is the problem. This is the reason you should leave Us alone you twisted fuck.

Because the military has them.

Balance of power.

Because guns are banned, gotta find a way to do it somehow

No, fucktards like you who don't let civilians defend themselves make it harder to be a good samaritan.

I have no idea how to make things better but just do it okay

I carry to protect my life, I could care less about your life. If I see a opening I'll take it and GTFO

With dubs

NO
Yo understand that's how the Orlando shooter and the two snipers were able to have equal ground with the LAW Enforcers. That shouldn't be allowed

Absolutely should.

1. Weeaboo trash
2. The police will still have guns
3. It's pretty hard to kill someone with a sword in 2016

*couldn't care less

Fucking retard.

Fuck off fag
Contribute or ignore

And they killed him with a remote controlled bomb. It was delivered by a robot for this purpose.

Think about that for a moment.

Believe me, I agree that all of these shootings are completely fucked up. Banning guns won't solve the problem.

just subjugate me up fam

A big bag of dicks needs to be in your belly. Get busy.

WHY
People will just senselessly die because it's your right to have any gun you want?

That's the only response? I'll just take my win and go home

Well how do we secure our safety without jeopardizing the safety of the boys in blue?

I actually agree with you completely. Our only difference is I can sound educated when presenting my argument.

I know right because the guns that I own on a daily basis just run out of my house and go on killing sprees.

People are going to senselessly die whether or not we have access to guns. People say that banning guns is the solution, like it will somehow solve murder. No. It will enable murder. It will destroy the individual right of self-defense.

Most importantly, the 2nd guards the 1st. So let's presume guns are taken away, what then? Well, violence will still happen. Okay, let's take away the right to peacefully assemble. Violence will still happen. Well, clearly it's because of commentary on the internet. Let's limit free speech. Well, all of this is bad press; let's limit press freedoms.

Guess what? All of these things - not just guns - are already under attack. Guns maintain the balance of power in the people's favor. Take all that away, and you might as well have your social security number tattooed on your neck. Then it's welcome to slavery.

you can't /thread your own post you fucking autistic summerfag, just kill yourself so people don't have to deal with your down syndrome ass

That guy doesnt even understand that MOST of the shootings are black on black with handguns. This being the exception that is given more attention than anything else.

I'm from Chicago. 82 shot 14 killed over 4th of July weekend. Where is the outcry here?

If you won't kill someone congrats but some one else will with the same type of guns with the same accessibility
Make a sacrifice for the majority

I cant say 100% that THIS black is going to jump me, but statistics say that he is more likely too.

Put them in chains. Those who are innocent will make a sacrifice for the majority.

Dude all I'm saying is we shouldn't have weapons that can challenge law enforcement

if that is your logic why should someone like myself who is like the majority of gun owners have to give up their freedoms because of a very small minority?

Chiraq is fucked up man

no one cares about niggers you guys do that to yourselves. why should police try to step in between two groups of wild animals ripping each other apart.

Easily. Citizens need to meet with police. We can co-exist with the jackrabbits - the VAST majority of citizens in the US are able to do this with literally no issue.

There are over 300 million people in the US. There's a table at Mother Jones which lists total victims of mass shootings in the US since 1982. I didn't check the data; I took it for what it was worth and totaled it.

1315 total victims (sum of fatalities - 668 - and injuries).

1315 / 300,000,000 killed in mass shootings.

Don't get me wrong - these deaths are tragic and horrible. I'm genuinely ill that people feel the need to blow away others remorselessly and it's a horrific, horrific thing. But we don't legislate things on behalf of 0.0004% of the US population. That's irresponsible, if not dishonest and psychotic.

You can have guns as long as they aren't better or equal to law enforcement

ah Europe, my dear Europe, where you never have to fear if the tard you are looking is about to shoot you with a gun
that makes a huge difference in the relationships betwween human beings

absolutely not going to happen we already cannot own select fire rifles like military/LE so where does your line stop?

And you're wrong.

Let's assume for a moment that BLM is right - that the police really ARE out to slaughter them (it's false, but we're going to play out this narrative). If that's true, and guns are taken away, who the fuck is going to protect these people from the police?

Again - the deaths in Dallas were horrible, and perpetrated by a guy who admitted his goal was to kill white officers. Those officers were unjustly slain, and my heart goes out to all of those people. But to make a policy decision of this magnitude - discarding the 2nd amendment and the balance of power - is dangerous in its intent, and utterly subversive.

I know we can co exist with the police but we can't wave the opportunity to kill people with firearms and have a 50:50 chance to survive a fight with the police

all faggots should be banned as well but here you stand, faggot

The most dangerous weapon to law enforcement is a long range high velocity rifle.
Also known as a common hunting rifle.

I want to find the source link which shows that most gun homicides happen with handguns. In short, assault rifles aren't the gun that should be banned if there were a ban imposed - it should be hand guns.

If a full rifle ban is carried out, handguns are next. Just watch.

I know its bait, but I'll bite anyway.

There were [MORE THAN 20] cops there.

The guy shot 12 people before the cops got to him.
Even after they pinned him down, it took a robot to take him out.

And somehow, this proves conceal carry doesn't work.

Conceal carry is for when you don't have cops around.

As they say, "I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy."

And if the police are instructed to come after you? What's your ethnicity, newfriend?

sure kid, whatever

1. The balance of power is in the branches of government along with a mostly fair court system
2. You just said that the police, people who are paid to protect without prejudice, are not out to be killing random people

>2. You just said that the police, people who are paid to protect without prejudice, are not out to be killing random people

If you believe the BLM folks, that's exactly what they are saying is happening.

have any proof there kid. cops would not have allowed OC at that rally.

Adding to what this user said, is the insipid and evil logic here:

>Conceal carry doesn't work
>Why didn't the conceal carry people step up and protect and actually use their conceal carry?

Just because you're establishing a right to defend YOURSELF doesn't obligate you to defend anyone AROUND you. The people who ran were getting out of harm's way because first and foremost, your natural defense is to GTFO. This is basic shit, man. Of course they got the hell out of the way.

And this, added to the user that said the thing about not wanting to be misidentified and targeted by police.

I'm Asian

you can tell he is a newfag.

>mostly fair court system
like the one that rightly going to prosecute Hillary right?

so OP can pleasure himself.

BLM is just people who take everything personally

he knows that. this is his way of showing us.

could you tell by the black dick in his mouth?

I said mostly didn't I

>there is a sniper on top of a parking garage shooting cops
>you know what I should do right now is pull out my pistol

one that has been beaten to death.

great idea! that way it's impossible for criminals too kill!
yay!

/s

I really need to see proof they were there.
Dallas cops wouldn't allow it.

all crime should be criminalized.
/thread