Stoner thread. Any recommendations on what to watch when high? Please nothing trippy or scary

Stoner thread. Any recommendations on what to watch when high? Please nothing trippy or scary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/watchwhilehigh/videos
youtu.be/Gxg1daVrS-M
youtube.com/watch?v=BOhhbA9qA5M&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=7KVFKnjVuCg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=1wl5BbUg05M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

i just smoked a joint, il help you out with what i watch n listen to

youtube.com/c/watchwhilehigh/videos

channel for smokers ever, it hooks you up with anything you need. if u want nice music or if you want to watch something trippy/scary things, and got a lot of mindfucks to and dilemmas, that you can end up thinking about for houres

awesom man. Whatcha got?

dude where's my car?

SIMPSONWAVE

youtu.be/Gxg1daVrS-M

Sounds super interesting,. Thankjjs mate

How high and half baked are also pretty dam funny

I'm waiting on my dealer.

kung pow: enter the fist

no problems my friend

It's 2:30 AM here and i got my sweet sweet swet 4g with me yo

I am eager to second this

The office always makes me lose my shit when I'm baked

Grandma's boy, pinneapple express, the interview, supercool, 21 jump street 1 and 2

Red Dwarf

Oh yesss
If you want something philosophical Waking Life is pretty crazy

smoke a joint and watch the trailer park boys

I'm baked and so into letters from iwo jima right now

Generation Earth is pretty mind blowing, it's on netflix

People Just Do Nothing

funniest sitcom in some time

Watch the rise of thadland
Amazing when i saw it high as fuck

>nothing trippy

faggot

madoka is pretty fucking intense while high

the shaft animations make it great

Rick and Morty

guys im getting hearth attack symphoms is this normal. like i hurt alitle in my left arm and burning and shit

owsla!!!!

you for real?

u gon die

goto hospital NOW

thissss

go get a drink man

>cunt

oh sht you guys are freaking me out,, its over now but you guys freaked me why out, oh shit

like when i sit alot rigth after i smoke i hurt alitle bit in my chest, then i think about my hearth and other places, then the places i think about hurt,, but il get myself a pizza and some coke

Take 75mg of aspirin and see a doctor asap.

Sober now... used to burn like a chimney. Here's my top 5: Back to the Future. The Big Lebowski. Half Baked. The Dark Crystal. and... Army of Darkness. (You've prob seen these, unless you are under 30.)

>Please nothing trippy or scary.
then what the fuck is the point, you underaged faggot

SO underrated.

Aquateen Hunger Force : The Broodwitch

Watched this the first time I smoked wax and damn near pissed myself

How can I get weed guys? Any recommendations? I have no friends and no money and no connections, and no car, but I have an ounce of mushrooms.

Thats anxiety man. The more you worry the more your heart jumps around.

One of the less funny episodes imo

Revenge of the Trees is top tier ATHF

my sides fucking kek

this happens alot when i smoke alone, it might be because i get anxiety from the fact that i smoked a to big joint autside of my house,, maybe the neighbours can smell it or my parents, and then the anxiety comes, then the pain comes. but you scare me dude, fuck, do i have to go see a doctor now? im to fucking high for that

What I currently have.

>your biggest problem in life was getting caught smoking pot as a minor

Man, I thought being young sucked.

Watch any epileptic shit or watch the movie Shark Tale. It left me dumb as fuck

The pain could be anxiety related, but any cardiac symptoms should be checked out. Not necessarily right now, but soon.

1. find niggers
2. "YO HIT ME UP DAAAWG"
3. ????
4. PROFIT

no ofc there is bigger problems, but you obvi dont live in my country,, its so illegal and you get in so much trubbel for it + piss testing and all that shit, that is just if someone elses find out. If my parents find out, they would be so dissapointed and my dad would probobly start to drink again ex alcho,, the stigma is unreal. parents of my friends, tell them theil throw them out of the house if they find out their doing it

Weed used to be simple in my day (90's). You buy some shit grass from your friend's older brother, or some sketchy older guy from someone's job... then smoke it out of some shitty ceramic bong shaped like an alien head and peace out for a while, while listening to "The Great MIlenko" and sipping some Goldschlager Schnappes... hoping that the neighbor girl will come over and rub her ass on you while she takes a shot at the pool table in the basement. Now-a-days... you kids got yer dabs and your candy and over 20% thc bud and shit. Ain't my world no more. God bless you.

Fucking Rick and Morty

please help, I'm going to commit suicide. 813 - 507 - 4362

I used to watch drug psas back when I started as an ironic sort of thing. Some of them are actually really trippy.

goosebumps on netflix
whole first season

Bob Ross

YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=BOhhbA9qA5M&feature=youtu.be

Wubalubadubdub

Listen 2 Tool

The Dorbees.

This!

youtube.com/watch?v=7KVFKnjVuCg&feature=youtu.be

get help bro

This. If you smoke the sort of skunk going around recently every day for years you WILL eventually start going a bit strange. Listen.

i havent smoked in probably i year n a half, but my birthday is coming up and i wanna get blazed for old times sake, cant find a fuckn dealer though, i swear when i used to be a stoner and needed to stop weed was absolutely everywhere, now i cant find one tiny gram

Casually bring up Weed in a conversation with people at your job. that's how I got one.

something is wrong with my giraffe. it wont eat cheese crackers

what should i name the giraffe?

fap

That nigga right there is named Jeffry.

ye that is why i use to do when it happens, but i skipped it this time

jeffry???

youtube.com/watch?v=1wl5BbUg05M