Ween worship thread

just to get it out of the way
favorite album is chocolate and cheese
favorite song in general is cold blows the wind
found them a few months ago on spotify and they've been my favorite and ever since

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leHNxAyLBK4
youtube.com/watch?v=KsV8UK0IcfY
youtube.com/watch?v=fsjf_go1Jqw
youtube.com/watch?v=_PL2hab9MSM
youtu.be/ZsqRRZdj-Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=lpmYpPivDAI
youtube.com/watch?v=BD0sdKmf4eM
youtube.com/watch?v=wnuHId1_dS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

favorite album is the pod
favorite song is spinal meningitis

went through a long phase listening to nothing but them after discovering them. also recently got the new GodWeenSatan Live album with the shirt and boognish belt buckle

Ween are awesome. Sick creativity.

Their music is so good, an eight year old can sing a ween song with a rhythmically illiterate backing and still sound brown.

youtube.com/watch?v=leHNxAyLBK4

i think the pod is garbage desu
god ween satin is ok

choc and cheese
the argus

ween are the best

love the argus and quebec in general

how can any self respecting ween fan not wallow in the brownest of brown?

Not joking, I actually really love 12 country greats. Not a country fan so I see it as a fun, casual listen, but I really enjoyed it.

brown choice my friend

pure guava is my favorite album
fav song is polka dot tail.
got my god ween satan live coming soon my fuckers

i like it too
don't love it but i like a few songs from it

it's already out my d00d

its in my top 3 fav ween albums

stallion pt 3 is my favorite song

I got that bundle too but the shirt shrunk a little when I washed it.

Fave album is PURE GUAVA

haven't washed the shirt yet but that sucks. bummed i missed out on the slipmat though

Favourite album is The Mollusk (sorry, i really buy into that nautical theme).
Favourite song might be Baby Bitch, changes quite often.

Listening to White Pepper and realising i never gave it the credit it deserves

Favorite album is Quebec
Favorite song is Mutilated Lips

Ween is the best. Have a boognish tattoo and Mollusk tat, saw em live a month ago and I love Pure Guava, Chocolate & Cheese, The Mollusk and White Pepper a lot too.

Yeah I normally hate country but it's pretty rad

Am I the only one who dislikes The Pod the most?

I can't get into most of it besides a few songs, Idk I find it kinda sludgy and slow.

I prefer their later stuff a lot more.

La Cucaracha is also meh. The rest are great-god tier

I've been listening to The Mollusk constantly for the past few weeks
Favorite song is [spoiler]Ocean man[/spoiler]
Should I listen to chocolate and cheese next then?

>tfw you saw Ween twice last week and it was amazing

Dude, I'm listening to Cold Blows The Wind...man, what a masterpiece of an album. Love the cover art, the nautical theme and everything about it. It's easily their god-tier album along with Quebec IMO and an argument could be made for GodWeenSatan or Chocolate &Cheese.

Cool, I'll listen to those.
I really love the title track from the mollusk too, especially when the horns come in towards the end

Oh yeah. Mutilated Lips, Polka Dot Tail, I'll Be Your Johnny On The Spot, The Golden Eel and Bucking Green are also all 10/10

And you should also check out White Pepper.

In terms if you prefer their weird more experimental stuff, listen to The Pod & GodWeenSatan

If you prefer a mixture of a more professional and psychedelic sound listen to Chocolate & Cheese or Pure Guava

And if you love their pure amazing psychedelic with some other elements listen to Quebec or White Pepper, both are the closest to The Mollusk I'd say overall and are their best. but all their work is unique and interesting in its own way. Some songs are harder to get into at first, especially on GodWeenSatan as it's pretty experimental but it has some really chill songs and I like it a lot overall. It has a very clear, crisp raw sound.

Cool dude, I'll probably start with Choc&Cheese and then Quebec

Oh yeah i meant its in the mail

Wow...neat. Also one of the best songs off Pure Guava which btw is one of their most underrated albums besides Shinola and White pepper

no not at all
i hate the pod
except pollo asado though that song is god tier

What a song...haha. Dr. Rock and Pork Roll Egg and Cheese are my faves from The Pod

You don't like She Fucks Me? No song cradles me during a hangover like this one lol.

I can see Gener making weird faces to a fish eye lense in slo mo as She Fucks Me(him).
Makes me laugh but also sedates me so good.

Pork Roll Egg and Cheese sounds kinda twee/bubblegum pop-esque to me and I love how innocent and catchy the hook is

She Fucks Me is awesome too. Any other favs?

Favourite album is Quebec.
Favourite song is probably Flies On My Dick.

I find it amazing how much Ween albums grow on me. The only one that has yet to truly click is GodWeenSatan which just has too many tracks that I'm not crazy about.

I feel you. Which songs do you dislike? I'm starting to come around to The Pod and I enjoy a handful off of GWS but some are kind of not my thing I'd say.

Some examples of songs I dislike would be Never Squeal, Up On Th' Hill, El Camino, Papa Zit and a few more. However it also has some songs I absolutely love like Nicole and L.M.L.Y.P.

Never Squeal is chill but I agree with the others. Most of the album is solid, I'd give it a 7/10 I think some overrate it due to nostalgia honestly. I think it's objective that The Mollusk and Quebec are their best and maybe an argument can be made for Pure Guava or Chocolate & Cheese. White Pepper is good but a bit safe IMO.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsV8UK0IcfY
Live version is so much better. What's everyone's favorite live ween cut?

The whole of Live in Chicago is godly, honestly one of the best sets i've ever read/seen

I really like that album (I do tend to like country), but Powder Blue and Pretty Girl just arent very good. Love the rest. Im Holding You sounds like it could be in New Vegas.

I wonder why they left off Sweet Texas Fire, So Long Jerry, and I Got No Darkside? Those songs are great.

Agreed man. I usually recommend it to people who are just getting into ween. It's a fantastic primer.
Here's my candidate for brownest ween song
youtube.com/watch?v=fsjf_go1Jqw

Live version of tender situation
youtube.com/watch?v=_PL2hab9MSM

Tender Situation at John & Peters sometime in 1998, I'll post it if I can find it. Don't care much for the album version, but the live song is just beautiful.

This version
youtu.be/ZsqRRZdj-Z0

DEVIL'S DICK
DEVIL'S DICK
SUCKING BLOOD FROM THE DEVIL'S DICK

youtube.com/watch?v=lpmYpPivDAI

deaner sings she fucks me tho

I made this music video a while ago for the song Little Birdy off of Pure Guava, let me know what you think: youtube.com/watch?v=BD0sdKmf4eM

trippy i like it senpai

You look like Big Head from Silicon Valley

nice

the pod is their best hands down

listen to whitte peper and quebec next

My favorite album is GodWeenSatan
Favorite song is The Argus

Listen to "Live in Chicago" and also Chocolate and Cheese

>his favorite ween song isn't loop de loop

Do you even Ween?

youtube.com/watch?v=wnuHId1_dS8

OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land