Her latest videos are hardly reaching 500,000

Her latest videos are hardly reaching 500,000
is she becoming indie/underground again?

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes
and since I am a counter-counter-culture faggot I won't be able to listen to her anymore

Who is she? Unless you want to see her fail, you might want to try giving people a name. Filename and image search return nothing helpful.

alcione

Either trolling, or gonna need more info. Alcione is a fat black woman.

>not recognizing the princess of Sup Forums

xuxa

people age

It's my first time over here.

Nigger you are on mu, not on b, stop baiiting

Get back in your fucking containment thread

I'm not baiting. I really don't know who she is.

Good.

you don't become "underground again". success is one way street; once you've crissed that threshold there's no going back, only continuing to grow or falling from grace.

She's just washed up lol

Wow. There is really no decency on Sup Forums. Everyone thinks you're shilling or baiting or trolling if you ask a question around here.

keep it that way

Does Grimes brush her teeth?

her artist name Grimes

yeah those channers are so mean

Fucking bullies, the lot of you. I wonder if it's secondary bullying or are you just that way?

Thanks.

it's a shame because world princess pt2, butterfly and belly of the beat are objectively much better than kill v maim and flesh without blood

How is she so fucking cute?

welcome to Sup Forums my friend, enjoy your (permanent) stay

might i suggest you look at the >>>/rules/

I was raped as a child you faggot

This.

Grimes is shit thats why

>anything over 100k views
>not popular
ok

Great now faggots are impersonating me.

go outside and ask 20 people how many of them know grimes faggot

No

Who do I shoot?

shoot the fake retard who thinks it's cool to pretend to be someone else.

Grimescuck, my tripcode is always up to date on my RYM. Check there. Poseurs always do this shit.

Namefag on an anonymous board getting mad when someone impersonates him. Hilarious.

guys keep latching onto her, eventually our dead weight will drag her back into obscurity and we can shitpost about her being our waifu knowing that in spite of her no longer having success as an artist, she didn't whither in the spotlight.

You can't go back to the underground.

who is this?

New.
There it is.
Fag.

It's a fake account, guys. I don't use RYM. I never have.

These fucking grimesfags are trying to make me look bad and I won't stand for it. Get your own trip, faggot.

>implying N=20 is a large enough sample size for anything

who's this guy? does he make music?

Pics or it didn't happen, "Montie".

Based Old Japanese Man.

Is that the Miyazaki guy?

>Her latest videos are hardly reaching 500,000
>Her

She's getting irrelevant, not underground. She has had her 10 mins of fame, but that's it, there is not much else left for her to offer.

baka baka

user, she never stopped being indie/underground.

this

realiti is her only good song

Correct.
"no"
Suck a pen15.

no this is the guy who invented anime

which is miyazaki.... dumb kid i hope u die ha ha

Grimes

Fwiw the videos to which you are referring were all filmed, edited, and released independently by Grimes and her minions via her private artist Youtube account (meaning no Vevo syndication.) Hence the markedly lower than usual viewing statistics.

I saw Claire at a grocery store in Montreal yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When the girl at the counter took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, Claire stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After the girl at the counter scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Claire kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

This. If we're talking about an artist's latest videos, anything over 50000 views is popular imo.

is this the /lit/ pasta? just replace Claire with David Foster Wallace

nvm. apparently it's a common, general pasta

Her latest videos were just a low key affair. If you combine the views of all Art Angels videos you'll get over 42 mil views. Be sure she's not underground yet. Now you can all calm down.

wow u really fuckin cracked the code on that one

Don't expect decency on this cesspoll. But I can help you: her name is Claire Boucher aka Grimes. Here's a nice profile:

>Full name: Claire Elise Boucher
>Born: 17 March 1988 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
>Origin: Québécois, Ukrainian, Russian and Italian descent
>Music style: synthpop mixed with dreampop, IDM, R&B, J-Pop, medieval, classical

>Instruments:
- vocals
- synthesizer
- sampler
- guitar
- bass
- drums
- violin
- ukulele

>Skills:
- singer
- songwriter
- producer
- sound engineer
- lyricist
- live performer
- visual artist
- music video director & editor
- dancer
- model

>Main interests:
Music, visual arts, dancing, books, films, modeling, video games, internet, and others

>Music taste:
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201

>Others:
- Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production
- nice personality, beautiful look, cares about environment issues and saving animals
- took her name from grime music after discovering the existence of the genre on Myspace
- studied ballet for 11 years
- was a goth outcast in high school
- studed neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature and McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
- started making music when she was around the age of 22 or 23
- big Lord of the Rings, Dune, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Abbess Hildegard von Bingen and Russian literature fan
- her best friends are James Brooks, Hana, Bloodpop, Duffy, Born Gold

Montie, you son of a bitch.

Dream on. She more and more successful with each album, just to annoy haters like you.