> she's busy watching netflix, studying, whatever
> tells me to stop
> tells me she doesn't want me to make her horny because she's busy
> i ignore her keep rubbing up on her
> she gets mad
> eventually givens in
> fuck like mad
> she's loving it
> we finish she goes back to whatever dumb shit she was doing, i go back to whatever dumb shit i was doing

why do girls insist they don't want you to get them horny when they obviously like the sex when they are doing it? i know another gril that used to do the same.

bump

does this happen to other guys?

anyone?

last bump fuckers

Noice tits. I'd slapem around a bit.
> milady

here's moar

Yes, happens to me too. She usually tries to remove the hand but I'm stronger and after a while she gives in. post moar

don't you find it twisted though? they admit they like to get fucked but then tell you to not get them horny enough to actually do it

why damn it

dominance thing. huge fraction of girls have rape fetishes

You ever thought it's just to shut you up, plus, they get sex out of it. They have full control, the last say. Not even a femanon but think about it.

They, or athe least she,doesn't want to fuck when she's not horny. So i guess that's why she first find it annoying. Could also be that she don't wanna act like a slut but can't resist once she gets horny enough. Post more

sure but there would be no need to shut me up in the first place if she just let me fuck her and she gets sex out of it too. think about it

maybe idk I'm not a scientist

Nice

Your not thinking about it right, your basically her bitch.

Give us some clothed/unclothed shit

Because we're trying to get shit accomplished, fucking idiot. There's a time and place for everything and if I'm busy, yeah, I'd much prefer getting stuff done and THEN fucking. But if I can't get my guy to fuck off I'll fuck him to appease him, enjoy it because it's sex, I'm an animal, I enjoy sex, and then go back to work...But in the end I'm half an hour behind on whatever I was trying to do which is annoying.

Probably this, because I get this way too (male user). When you're in the middle of something and not horny then you just want to put the sex off until later. Especially if you live together or hang out often and could have sex pretty much any other time.

I'm sure you're all thinking "But I'm always horny and/or DTF". No, you actually aren't, you just don't register being not-horny. It takes another person of mis-matching horniness to make you realize it.

i ain't nobody's bitch fam. i wreck that pussy daily

mmm u know you like it bby just give it up the first time we ask and it'll be faster for you to get back to whatever

Can confirm, me and my gf have talked about it before and it is a huge turn on when i "force" her to have sex. And it's not so much rape as it is forced, there is a surprisingly huge difference

>ITT:Rape

You sound like a bitch. Tell me you don't talk like that to actual living humans?

i never raped her but one time she pushed me away and i just said fuck it threw her the fuck down face down and fucked her ass raw. she didn't talk to me for a day after that

last i have of this cutie unfortunately

"i ain't nobody's bitch"

pic related

i just did too you fam sorry to hurt your fweelings

OP is just getting off on people's responses because his girlfriend won't fuck him every 30 seconds.

You should talk to her about it, there is like a 70% chance she enjoyed it way more than she thought she would and doesn't know how to process that she liked it, please note I'm not wasting anyone should rape their gf, you should talk to them and establish safe words long before you do anything

my ex does the same thing, but she was underweight and had health problems, plus i have a medium long dick and it wore her out the way i fucked. but now that shes not with me we chill and fuck all day idgi

Femanon here.

Girls might seem like they like sex and fucking and all, but in reality, most of the time they do it because of their partner. I am not saying every woman does this or that women don't enjoy sex, because we really do. But when I am not in the mood for sex, for example, and my boyfriend nags me about it, I give in *sometimes* just because he wants it, no matter how pleasurable sex is, I do not want it at that moment and only do it to please him.

Also a lot of women act differently during sex, talking for myself, I can go crazy during sex even when my mood is down and stuff like that.

Also for women, sex is not number one priority meanwhile for men I think it is. So, she might not be up for sex all the time. Even though she might fuck like crazy as you say, does not mean she wanted it from the beginning, just that you nagged her into it. I can say safely that, it causes somewhat "little" resentment.

people like you are always wanting to fuck at 2am. well bitch i got sleep to get to so if we don't fuck by 9pm forget it

TL;DR
>OPs a bitch

Well basically because we don't get blue balls, so if we're busy we can just finish what we're doing and fuck you when we're done. So it's annoying when you get us horny anyway because then it takes up longer to finish what we're doing.

yeah see that's what i'm afraid of. like maybe i suck at fucking her but she likes other things about me, so in reality she doesn't want to fuck me but just does it to get whatever other benefits she likes fml

nah

Nipple play fgt

Same

this too

sorry but if i'm with a girl i want to fill dat puss often

That's rape you dummy

eh, I don't think it is about you as my boyfriend fucks really good, and I love everything about him sexually (his cock, fetishes etc).

It's just, sex is not that important. I can go without having sex for the rest of my life, even though I have it daily now. Sex is a mental thing for women, when you are not in the mood for it, it really does feel like sort of rape or at the very least, some activity that you hate doing. When we are not in mindset for sex, and you want sex, in the end we start resenting you a lot. Which causes strain in the relationship and stuff like developing feelings for other people and such

I think women are just as sexual and get just as horny as us men do. They also like to be dominated, well most do. So they may not be a walking boner, ready to fuck any moment like we are, BUT elements of domination and your persistence is what makes them just give in. Not like rape, I wouldn't expect some of you guys to understand. Some women act dominant and independent or sexually forward and aggressive but deep down I think they all want to submit to the lust of their partner

>maybe i suck at fucking her
>so in reality she doesn't want to fuck me but just does it to get whatever other benefits she likes
Finally you get it.

Real talk, why the fuck you asking Sup Forumstards instead of talking to your gf? She can tell you allot better than anyone else up here

>I never raped her but one time I did

Damn that ignorant niggerspeak.

Lmfao... half an hour behind. I'd hold you back at least a couple hours :P

Unless you're fat, then I'd probably leave it.

>femanons of Sup Forums
you must be new here
>milady
you mean the imaginary one?

she's probably sleeping with a black guy and don't want your tiny dick anymore.

>It's just, sex is not that important. I can go without having sex for the rest of my life, even though I have it daily now.

Holy shit, that's terrible. Either you've never had good sex before or you're a broken human.

I'm so fucking glad that not all women are like you.

>I can go without having sex for the rest of my life,
i think you are lying

come on mang don't fuck with my head like this

go to the cuck threads cuckfag

plus sex with women is all about mentality and not randomly touching her or poking her with your dick when you're horny and she's busy. Anticipation and mindplay is just as important as foreplay.

Damn that ignorant niggerspeak.

lol fucking savage

i'm not sticking my dick in her face dude, i touch her nicely the way i touch her when initialing sex without her complaining about being busy

> 2 times
you need a response from me i guess to recognize your efforts
fuck you bitch i'm no nigger motherfucker

You think. Polls say up to 75% of women fake their orgasms with their partners, because sex really doesn't matter to them.

I love sex, and my boyfriend gives me a good, rough sex anytime and everytime I ask (we have sex up to 2x - 3x a day). I am considered "hypersexual" for women, since average libido of a woman is once every week/two weeks.

Also you sound like a virginfag, so no need to be glad over something you won't be getting.

Maybe not for rest of my life, but for a long time, yes. (did not have sex for a year because was single, didn't really bother me slightly)

I'm a chick and don't get defensive if you're looking for advice. Some people just aren't into sex.

>my boyfriend gives me a good, rough sex anytime and everytime I ask
greentext? you might be me horny enough to rub up on my gf again

>Also you sound like a virginfag, so no need to be glad over something you won't be getting.

Lol mad

I don't care what some BS poll says, I know first hand that my gf initiates sex just as much as I do, and no she doesn't have daddy issues or anything like that. She's a normal girl with a normal life and enjoys sex with someone who she loves and loves her.

Like I said, a human who doesn't enjoy sex is missing something.

well thanks for the advice Sup Forumss. i'm going to fuck my gf now she's watching mr robot and piss her off lol

>implying that I said anywhere I don't initiate sex

I initiate far more than my boyfriend who is up for sex anytime and everytime possible. I am just saying, as a bi girl who had probably more pussy than you had, for girls, sex is not number one priority. Every girl I have been with actually preferred cuddling and making out over sex, same as my boyfriend and non-romantic female friends. Guys are fucking obsessed with sex, girls are not.

If a guy starts cuddling up with a girl constantly instead of trying to initiate sex then they will drop him like a hot beta potato. Girls may want cuddling with other girls but tell me most wouldn't assume the guy is fucked up if he's just trying to cuddle instead of trying to have sex.

if my boyfriend comes up to me and cuddles me, it leads to sex almost every single time anyway. Maybe what I am trying to say is, jumping to sex right away without getting in the right mindset is not.. nice? Idk.

Also if my boyfriend came to bed and cuddled me, I would only love him more. But he already does that. Cuddling is not some weird, beta shit that guys are not allowed to do.

is this her? cause god damn. I wouldn't stop either.

Nah i thought you were saying women would just love all cuddling and no sex. I understand what you're saying now.

I opened this thread to say just this. My ex and I used to fight all the time about sex because he wouldn't stop nagging about us not having what he thought was enough. Even if I was in the mood, the nagging would turn me off and I wouldn't enjoy it.

It turned into this vicious cycle of the more he nagged, the less I wanted it and so he nagged more. It pretty much killed the relationship.

be straight up and tell him ur not sexually active like he is. atleast be upfront with the nigga so he knows he wasting his time

Oh, he knew. We had conversations about it all the time, and we tried a bunch of different things to try and help initiate. It was just getting into that mental space that he couldn't understand, and that I didn't want to simply please him every day. Sometimes I have shit to do, and I'm tired from work.

well if the nigga is nagging u for sex like some little beta bitch, why are u with him? Help me understand. is he rich or wat

A lot of guys actually nag, maybe you don't see it as nagging but it comes across as nagging.

"hey babe pls I am really horny, can we fuck" is ok, but as soon as she says no and you keep repeating, it becomes nagging. Had this with my ex, he nagged a lot, I resented him, in the end, I just fell in love with my close friend at the time and broke up with my bf to be with him (current bf, tho the relationship was doomed anyway)

But they do. Especially when they're using you

I respect and completely understand that. It could be annoying and pathetic constantly being begged to for sex and then it would feel like charity, a pitty bang and that isn't sexy. However if you put the dude on standby and he's constantly waiting for whenever you're in the mood he will most likely cheat on you. Personally there's only so many times I'm gonna ask a girl if she wants to fuck before I never ask her again. And there's only so many day's, weeks, months I'll go before I just go get that shit anywhere else. There has to be a middle ground. If you don't feel like fucking for a week you better take one for the team cause no guy under 50 is gonna wait for you. And you initiate it sometimes or the first girl that trys to initiate it with your man will get fucked by your man. Just because you've falling into the comfort zone of your relationship where you're NOT fucking 5 times a day doesn't mean our testosterone dips. I may have rambled, my drinks kicked in.

> Problem is with the guy

Yeah but you're totally right.

maybe ur taste in men isnt great if all ur attracting is beta boys that need to beg for sex. Either that or your subconsciously getting them aroused by doing shit then turning them down so they need to beg. idk

This, to a degree at least. (Granted, this got me out of a toxic relationship) I was in a relationship with a girl who seemed extrememly bi-polar when it came to sex, and after a period of 3 months without it, I went elsewhere. Like, we had tried compromises and such, but she never really did her part of said compromises, and then bitched and moaned literally whenever I was in the mood---I think it's what's got me so fucked up today in that department, depression and shit.

Now I'm in a healthier relationship, where my needs are being met significantly better and I'm not worried about getting stabbed while I sleep.

Been considering that option myself lately.

Get naked

We're not together anymore.

She's cheating on you. Just my two cents

Women sound like bat shit crazy children

So what are you doing next weekend? We can try to find that magical middle ground together.

this user speaks the truth