Hello Sup Forums talking to angry man-hating feminist here. 41 decides what i say. Or dubs

Hello Sup Forums talking to angry man-hating feminist here. 41 decides what i say. Or dubs.

Other urls found in this thread:

swdyww.tumblr.com/
tumblr.com/blog/chesky-maker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are all feminists fucking ugly

Roll

She is fucking ugly. But that is not worthy of saying. Since she is posting screenshots of our chat in her tumblr page.

Rolling this

Bitch you're just bitter because no man with standards will fuck your nasty pussy

Roll

Rolling for this

tell her to kill herself

Feminists are just mad they can't get laid because most are fucking stupid and ugly

OP here, Rolling for this

I'm only into children anyone so fuck off nigger

41 GET

Fags

Roll

If get, tell her that sexism is a two way street. Logic wins

She's posting insulting shit on the page. I'm going to show you.

Fuck off back to your safe place in tumblr you man hating she troll. If you need me I'll be off making a dollar for every 75 cents you make.

Stupid fat ugly cunts acting like they can change reality lmao

Okay guys let me put you into perspective. This is the order the messages were sent.

Second post. By the way, all of this is posted on HER page since she thinks she is smart. Or she knows her followers are retarded enough to follow whatever she says. Next one!

If anyone knows what language this is and is able to translate it please give me a call

im not sure what i just read

Next. I can't take it anymore

> feminist
> Calls for gender equality
> Insults you for being a man
Lolwut

>Be me
>Lose faith in humanity as i speak with this thing

Dude, you're coming off as a "pls respond" loser. She may be a cunt but you're also a faggot.

Holy fuck you bitter fedora leave her alone she's nobody

OP here. This is how the conversation has gone so far. Is the last bit of it. What do i say? C'mon guys keep rolling

You said you would stop responding to her so stop responding faggot

He's just as bad as her lmao too childish to have self awareness

Anyway OP you sure did good today harassing some unstable woman online you sure showed her who the real man is!

Send her a screen cap of

Guys she fucking blocked me. Fuk.
Anyway. Her Tumblr is swdyww.tumblr.com/
And mine is tumblr.com/blog/chesky-maker
Yeah i know. I post happy shit and you guys are edgy. I don't care

Nice blogpost faggot

> shot down hard by an SJW
Holy shit, OP. Kill yourself.